sf234

Nov 14, 2019
How do I get Joy's 3rd visit? I'm on day 90 and have quite a lot of the girls stuff unlocked

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I'm confused. Honest questions. I often hear or read about the 'Grind'. What do you define as 'Grinding'? Admittedly, raising your and the girls stats can take awhile if you are not using the mod and/or console codes. Using either will reduce the initial time for various scenes/events/appointments to trigger. Your phone shows you every scene/event/appointment available for every girl along with hints. There is an average of 20+ available for each girl and with 9 girls on the island, that's almost 200 achievements to try and get at any given time. Girls like Yvette and Amy have over 60 apiece, if you want/need to have more achievements. So again, I'm confused about the content being hidden.
All I ever saw on the phone was when you did things for the doc which then gave you the stats for the girls. It does say stuff like handjob etc, but not how to activate them. Even when you get a message from the girls saying they will give you a hand with anything it still triggers nothing.

In terms of grind in the game, its basically saying same shit over and over to the girls.

As for achievements. They only appear when you have actually done them. There seems to be nothing that says do this or that to unlock this. Which means you go around aimlessly grinding about the place until something may or may not happen. Its certainly not the worst game, and if you're into fake 80's acme tits then its a must have, I actually thought the animations were really good when I eventually found one.

Never played with the mod because even the patronizing guide on the first page, but even that mentions that cheating can break the game so never bothered except to increase mc stats and the blue pill thing.

As I said though. Not gonna delete the game and will just go back to it now and then when there is nothing else around.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
All I ever saw on the phone was when you did things for the doc which then gave you the stats for the girls. It does say stuff like handjob etc, but not how to activate them. Even when you get a message from the girls saying they will give you a hand with anything it still triggers nothing.

In terms of grind in the game, its basically saying same shit over and over to the girls.

As for achievements. They only appear when you have actually done them. There seems to be nothing that says do this or that to unlock this. Which means you go around aimlessly grinding about the place until something may or may not happen. Its certainly not the worst game, and if you're into fake 80's acme tits then its a must have, I actually thought the animations were really good when I eventually found one.

Never played with the mod because even the patronizing guide on the first page, but even that mentions that cheating can break the game so never bothered except to increase mc stats and the blue pill thing.

As I said though. Not gonna delete the game and will just go back to it now and then when there is nothing else around.
When you highlight the "not discovered yet" pics in the phone it gives you hints what to do next to get those new photos/scenes

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Which task ? Maybe it can be corrected.
I think there are links to saves in the thread, try a search ?
I reset my strength. I did workout with jennifer until my strength 10 and i tried strength workout with any girl and my strength check failed again :(

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Amy's four workout task. I stucked on Strength workout bcs of cheat mod :(
By "four workout task" do you mean the basic gym option(pull ups, weightlift etc ) or the new quests from 0.1.9.0 ?
If your strength is maxed at 10 it should not prevent you from doing things (as I recall).

yabar17

May 26, 2018
By "four workout task" do you mean the basic gym option(pull ups, weightlift etc ) or the new quests from 0.1.9.0 ?
If your strength is maxed at 10 it should not prevent you from doing things (as I recall).
yes i mean new quest from 1.9 it's Amy's quest. I can't do this quest because strength check always failed pls help

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Girls strength 100. How can i lowered girls strength?
I think you can with the mod(nice erotica mod available in the 1 page).
Since I don't know if 100 is the max str or current str I prefer not giving console commands (to avoid messing things more)

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Some girl need a bugfix for the pool. There are no location actions possible. For example Renee. I think the Spanish girl as well.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
I liked this game when it first came out. Now it seems a buggy mess. I couldn't even open the latest version.

That's it for me.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
gym stats are not available in this mod
Sorry, there is no easy way to fix that (can be done tho).
Edit : I will not go into the hassle to write all the girls default strength but the command is girl_name.strength = x ( exemple amy.strength = 6). Use at your own risk.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Some girl need a bugfix for the pool. There are no location actions possible. For example Renee. I think the Spanish girl as well.
No bugfix needed. Some girls do not have the same actions as other girls in the same locations. You'll notice for example that Yvette has 60+ achievements, whereas Brenda has 20 some. That's because Yvette always does well in the polls. You want more content for one of your favorite girls? Become a patron and vote in the polls.

Reactions: DuckSwim

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
And...
The trolls are back :)
I'm inconsolable if you don't want to play my game any more.

Now to change Amy's strength back to normal, open the console and type:
amy.strength = 6
This will fix it and won't brake anything.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes