Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
can you explain to me what the green one is? i know the red heart is love and yellow heart is affection but what does player stat mean?
Player Stat are your (the player or MC) stats. Might be lust or another stat like strength, etc.

flippus

Oct 1, 2018
The beta status is only there because it's a work in progress. There won't be any "full version" (as in the game is finished) in the next years. Until I tire of developing the game any further, you won't see any non beta versions.
What i meant is a "new" update that implements the bugfixes that have been solved since it got uploaded on the 23rd. I know a lot of games here are a constant work in progress (and I like that)

so i'm looking more of a date to when some kind of a 1.9.1 would be released that fixes bugs. ( the game can be quite grindy and I like doing it legit , so i usually only download the second build of a patch)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i tried, still the same problem, i cannot click on load and preference menu :(
If that is the case, you did something wrong. If you use the fixes from the attached file "use_fixed_resolution_720.zip", all code to change resolutions that causes problems on some systems (for whatever reasons) is completely disabled.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What i meant is a "new" update that implements the bugfixes that have been solved since it got uploaded on the 23rd. I know a lot of games here are a constant work in progress (and I like that)

so i'm looking more of a date to when some kind of a 1.9.1 would be released that fixes bugs. ( the game can be quite grindy and I like doing it legit , so i usually only download the second build of a patch)
All required patches to fix the critical bugs are already available, so I'm not in any hurry with the release of 0.1.9.1.
0.1.9.0 is a beta version and 0.1.9.1 will be an update that is again a beta version.

Reactions: Bantry

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Amy's stats CANNOT be cheated above the initial values of Affection=50 and Love=35. There are specific quests you must complete to raise her affection and love stats.
Has anyone figured out what it takes. So far, I've:

1. Did the four exercises with her
2. Got her the sling swimsuit
3. Got her the custom workout outfit
4. Done personal workouts with her 3 times

So, what else is needed?

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Has anyone figured out what it takes. So far, I've:

1. Did the four exercises with her
2. Got her the sling swimsuit
3. Got her the custom workout outfit
4. Done personal workouts with her 3 times

So, what else is needed?
You have to buy her apple or banana protein drinks. Jennifer helps. I bpught them but I haven't figured out how to give them to Amy. does anyone want to tell me

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Soooo this is nothing more than a minor technicality or a trivial detail but in weight lifting you do numbers of reps. Each group of reps is a set. You then generally do multiple sets of reps(repititions). Between each set you pause and rest for a minute or so to re-oxygenate, let fresh blood flow into the muscles and to let them rest and cool down a bit. I competed as a power lifter(all natural and tested) for several years so I'm not just blowing smoke rings around. Calling reps sets is no big deal and I don't even know why I mentioned it actually except that it is my nature, LOL. It is not even up to the level of being invited to someone's room and they show up at your room. With Jennie spotting dude is repping out around 225 which is not bad for a skinny guy with no arms. He needs more muscle size in the arms. Maybe shoulders, chest and back too. He could rep out 315(6 45 pound plates plus the bar) if he had that.

A bit more work for the game developer and it doesn't really affect the program but I would like my weight lifter to also be able to do pull ups and pec's . Leg work would also be appropriate like the leg press. I could do 1 solid knees to the chest leg press with no arm cheating for 1000 pounds when I was power lift training . 75 degree(I think) leg press. That converted into a max with belt and wraps of 550 on the squat. I had 3 spotters and of course used the best belt and knee wraps you could get(John Inzer stuff). Even years later my back and knees are still in good condition after all that. Building up to those weights over a decent period of time increases bone density and also attaching ligament and tendon strength.

I pointed out to a very famous and huge game company once that you usually always mount your horse from the left side. They were doing it on which ever side was convenient. There were and maybe still are "trick" riders who could leap on their horse without using trhe stirrups so either side works on those and I've seen movies where the rider lept up on the horse from the back even. There is a really good reason why you mount your horse on the left side. It has to do with the direction that the saddle cinch strap, bridles and so forth are latched on the horse. They are set up to favor mounting on the left. In ancient times swordsmen were predominantly right handed(same as now) and they wore their swords across the belt for draw. That means the sword actually canted down on the swordsman's left side so he could cross draw with his right hand. Mounting the horse on the left made it much easier to mount and kept the sword's sheath out of the way and that is where it all came from. The horse gets used to this so you still have to train it that it is ok to monkey around with the horse on the right side. Otherwise they can get really skiddish about the "off side". I am a left handed and right brain dominant person in a mostly right handed world. Thats my excuse anyway, LOL.

I do this. I'm sorry. I also have this compulsion about phrases like sick as a dog and its a doozey, the whole 9 yards. I have to go research these things and find out where they came from. It is often very surprising and a pretty cool way to learn some history.

Nothing much to see here, feel free to move along.
Do you groan in pain everytime you read things like "me and Amy went to the mall"? I should have used grammarNazi for my user name here...

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
You have to buy her apple or banana protein drinks. Jennifer helps. I bpught them but I haven't figured out how to give them to Amy. does anyone want to tell me
I actually bought one of those based on the "she needs something for working out in her room" but I also can't figure out how to give it to her.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I actually bought one of those based on the "she needs something for working out in her room" but I also can't figure out how to give it to her.
Give her the banana drink by using the "gift" button ( at the gym or her room I don't remember, probably the gym, my memory isn't what it used to be ).

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You know how you gift her flowers or chocolates? Same way.

Oct 25, 2017
darkhound1 an idea for a future version:
It would be nice, if you add every type of swimsuit (3 or 4) in the scene monitor, cuz right now, you can only see her in her first outfit of a scene.
So I can't get any variation for my room picture (for example)

but so far, nice work !

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
The beta status is only there because it's a work in progress. There won't be any "full version" (as in the game is finished) in the next years. Until I tire of developing the game any further, you won't see any non beta versions.
Ever thought about an optional pubic hair option? I see Faye has and it sticks out of her bikinis, pretty hot

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes