Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Please, help.

How start this events?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm confused, what part of the hints for each event that states 'Alice at the beach' is unclear? Obviously, you have to be at the beach and so does she. The actions available to you are to take a walk, jog on the beach, relax on the sunbed. Have you tried them all?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do you get jennifer to tell the second half of her story?
Assuming of course you have heard the first part of her story. End of the night when you are alone in the bar and she comes over to announce 'Last Call' look at her cleavage.

Reactions: imzahai

Egor-Dmi

Apr 20, 2018
I'm confused, what part of the hints for each event that states 'Alice at the beach' is unclear? Obviously, you have to be at the beach and so does she. The actions available to you are to take a walk, jog on the beach, relax on the sunbed. Have you tried them all?
I tried all. No effect.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I tried all. No effect.
What elements can you effect and change? Your stats and her stats. Her wardrobe (what she is wearing). Have you tried changing those elements? Or, do you want a hold your hand, step-by-step description? Or do you want to play the game? If all else fails, try the search function or read Puppet Master's FAQ.

Reactions: imzahai

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Assuming of course you have heard the first part of her story. End of the night when you are alone in the bar and she comes over to announce 'Last Call' look at her cleavage.
Is that random, cause I had her aproach me when the bar was empty and nothing, also at the end of the last part she told me to visit her on her room when she's not working. But that also didn't work.

Jonjoni

Apr 9, 2019
Please i need help. Solution for this message : " Image sexting/Yvette/Yvette_sexting501.jpg is no longer available in the game and has a been removed from your picture wall options " Thank you .

Chacher76

Nov 30, 2019
Hello everyone! Please, how to trigger main quest Natasha? She must come in room at night, but it dont huppens 2 weeks...

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Is that random, cause I had her aproach me when the bar was empty and nothing, also at the end of the last part she told me to visit her on her room when she's not working. But that also didn't work.
Jennifer and Yumiko will always approach you at 1.30.
You should visit Jennifer on a day when she doesn't work.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yeah even i try more than 1 week but still same
I cannot see your game, so I have no idea what you have and have not done. However, there are tools available for you to get your answer.

From Puppet Master's FAQ.

74) How do I have dinner with Yvette? Is it repeatable?
Yvette will come to your door crying that she needs to go home to take care of her sister who has had an emergency. This happens randomly after she has high love and has been on the island a while. It may take some time to get this event, especially since you need to be in your room, or it won't happen. After you send her home for at least a week, you can invite her to come back.
When she returns, she will tell you that her sister wasn't really in trouble. She will also tell you a sexy story about what happened on the plane and flirt with you. Then she will make an appointment to reward you with a private dinner for helping her. You can tell her about your first girlfriend. After dinner, she will take off her panties. When she comes back, she will let you play with her boobs until she cums and then have sex with you.
You will need to repeat this scene to hear about Yvette's first boyfriend. This story comes complete with pictures of a young Yvette in her swimsuit. In order to repeat the event, pick Yvette to win the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest. There is a 50/50 chance that she will reward you with meeting in her room for sex or meeting for dinner with sex afterward.

A simple search 'How to have Dinner with Yvette' yields two pages of results.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Please i need help. Solution for this message : " Image sexting/Yvette/Yvette_sexting501.jpg is no longer available in the game and has a been removed from your picture wall options " Thank you .
The resolution update included in the 0.1.9.0 update causes some problems. Either wait for the next update and bugfix (0.1.9.1) or just change the picture. The error message should not effect the ability to play the game.

Reactions: Jonjoni and imzahai

asa ares

Nov 1, 2018
I cannot see your game, so I have no idea what you have and have not done. However, there are tools available for you to get your answer.

From Puppet Master's FAQ.

74) How do I have dinner with Yvette? Is it repeatable?
Yvette will come to your door crying that she needs to go home to take care of her sister who has had an emergency. This happens randomly after she has high love and has been on the island a while. It may take some time to get this event, especially since you need to be in your room, or it won't happen. After you send her home for at least a week, you can invite her to come back.
When she returns, she will tell you that her sister wasn't really in trouble. She will also tell you a sexy story about what happened on the plane and flirt with you. Then she will make an appointment to reward you with a private dinner for helping her. You can tell her about your first girlfriend. After dinner, she will take off her panties. When she comes back, she will let you play with her boobs until she cums and then have sex with you.
You will need to repeat this scene to hear about Yvette's first boyfriend. This story comes complete with pictures of a young Yvette in her swimsuit. In order to repeat the event, pick Yvette to win the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest. There is a 50/50 chance that she will reward you with meeting in her room for sex or meeting for dinner with sex afterward.

A simple search 'How to have Dinner with Yvette' yields two pages of results.

yeah bro thanks anyway i try all i guess lag of game this Adsız.jpg

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
yeah bro thanks anyway i try all i guess lag of game this View attachment 475672
Did you got this part when she came back ?

When she returns, she will tell you that her sister wasn't really in trouble. She will also tell you a sexy story about what happened on the plane and flirt with you. Then she will make an appointment to reward you with a private dinner for helping her.

If yes, try visite her in her room ? (and just in case, don't make a work at the reception)

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes