hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
There isn't one and it is not needed. There is no fixed sequence to follow. Wander around at will and interact with the girls.
If you are stuck with something search for the FAQ by Puppet Master.
There is some value in getting a save from somebody but I think people who are asking do not understand some things about the save files and they are not asking for what they really want. Example. Suppose I manage to successfully train Delizia and I get her green yoga mat thank you so very much reward. Well, if in my excitement of the moment and all, what if I didn't do a save just before she does that? Its gone. If I had a game save just as that event starts. I could play it back again later on to sort of reminisce and what all since, at least in my particular case, I have never found any way to get a second bite at that particular little peach, LOL. There are a few other events in the program that are like this. In Joy's particular case we have those neat little camera icon's that will take you back for your memory lane adventure but none of the others do that.

In my case, I actually did do my save right before Delizia drug me over to the green yoga mat and forced me to sexually satisfy her horny little butt(kidding, LOL). I think this program is getting to me, LOL.

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
You never said why you want to know Amy's waist size. I'm guessing it is to buy her something like her sling bikini or complete a doctor's quest. Here's the thing, that has been explained numerous times already, for the latest update (0.1.9.0) all of Amy's stats were reset to Affection=35 and Love=35. You cannot change them with the mod or a console cheat code. The only way to find out her measurements is to ask her, but unless her affection and love are higher, she won't tell you. So how to raise her stats? The latest update has a bunch of new quests for Amy, that once you complete all will raise her stats to Affection=100 and Love=75. Those levels are high enough for you to get her waist size. So start the new quests by seeing Amy in the gym and go form there. Incidentally, one of the quests will actually give you her waist size. Good luck.
I actually already did most of them, have no idea what to do in the gym, there is no special option with her as far as I can see.
I already increased her love and affection stats and maxed them out yet she doesn't tell me her waist size, I can send screen grabs of her answer when I ask for her waist size....

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I actually already did most of them, have no idea what to do in the gym, there is no special option with her as far as I can see.
I already increased her love and affection stats and maxed them out yet she doesn't tell me her waist size, I can send screen grabs of her answer when I ask for her waist size....
Define 'most of them'. Are you talking about weight and pec training, aerobics, and pull ups? Also, what do you mean you have 'maxed' out her affection and love stats? Once again, why do you want to know her waist size? What are you trying to accomplish?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
If I remember correctly she gives her waist size when you ask for her hips size when doing the special workout outfit quest. She also gives her waist size to be sure it fits perfectly.

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
Define 'most of them'. Are you talking about weight and pec training, aerobics, and pull ups? Also, what do you mean you have 'maxed' out her affection and love stats? Once again, why do you want to know her waist size? What are you trying to accomplish?
I need her waist size for the dress quest, I did the four workout events in the gym, had dinner with her multiple times and every time I gain affection or love points the game says these stats are maxed.
when i ask her what her waist size is she says she wont make it that easy for me and that she thinks I can find a way to persuade her to tell me but i don't know how...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I need her waist size for the dress quest, I did the four workout events in the gym, had dinner with her multiple times and every time I gain affection or love points the game says these stats are maxed.
when i ask her what her waist size is she says she wont make it that easy for me and that she thinks I can find a way to persuade her to tell me but i don't know how...
So you haven't actually done any of her new quests? One is referenced below.

If I remember correctly she gives her waist size when you ask for her hips size when doing the special workout outfit quest. She also gives her waist size to be sure it fits perfectly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
and how do I do that?
I literally tried every option I have access to.
If I recall correctly, the dress quest doesn't start until after the special workout quest is complete and maybe even after the protein shake quest. The workout outfit quest starts by talking with her and Jennifer. If you can't talk with them in the gym, try vising their rooms, after dinner would probably be best, or in the nightbar.

asa ares

Nov 1, 2018
THIS GYM SHOWER MADE ME CRAZY WHEN I ENTER INSIDE WITH ANY GIRL THEY KICKING ME OUT CAN HELP SOMEONE PLS?
DESIRE EVA AND ALY 3 OF THEM NOT WORKING HOW I WILL DO THAT?
OHH AND YVETTE DINNER NOT TRIGER IT TOO I TRY BUTT AND BOOBS CONTEST STILL NOT TRIGER
AND ALY COME AFTER ME ISLAND ONE NOT TRIGER

Last edited:

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
If I recall correctly, the dress quest doesn't start until after the special workout quest is complete and maybe even after the protein shake quest. The workout outfit quest starts by talking with her and Jennifer. If you can't talk with them in the gym, try vising their rooms, after dinner would probably be best, or in the nightbar.
She already told me about the dress even tho i didn't do the workout or protein shake quests......

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
THIS GYM SHOWER MADE ME CRAZY WHEN I ENTER INSIDE WITH ANY GIRL THEY KICKING ME OUT CAN HELP SOMEONE PLS?
DESIRE EVA AND ALY 3 OF THEM NOT WORKING HOW I WILL DO THAT?
OHH AND YVETTE DINNER NOT TRIGER IT TOO I TRY BUTT AND BOOBS CONTEST STILL NOT TRIGER
AND ALY COME AFTER ME ISLAND ONE NOT TRIGER
You must find the girls in the gym shower when they have not put an occupied/in use sign on the door. No sign-go in. Sign on door-stay out.
Have you sent Yvette home after she told you about her sister?
Aly MUST be your plane girl for that scene to trigger.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
She already told me about the dress even tho i didn't do the workout or protein shake quests......
Amy doesn't tell you about a dress. She tells you about a sling bikini. You and Jennifer discuss the dress, but only after the workout outfit, protein shakes, arm wrestling and massage. She may mention lingerie if you have visited her a night. Double check the quests on your phone. Top center icon/app.

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
You must find the girls in the gym shower when they have not put an occupied/in use sign on the door. No sign-go in. Sign on door-stay out.
Amy was my plane girl, I have Yvette home, had no idea there was a gym bathroom, how do I get there?

asa ares

Nov 1, 2018
ohh ı was tryıng just when sıgn there thnks for that i send her to sister and invite her back but she didnt triger dinner its still on dutty but cant do anything

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
ohh ı was tryıng just when sıgn there thnks for that i send her to sister and invite her back but she didnt triger dinner its still on dutty but cant do anything
You did send her away and didn't bring her back for a FULL week, right?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Have you looked at your phone's quest screen which literally walks you through every step of what to do with Amy(move your cursor around the quest, it gives different tool tips for every step)? Did you change her stats via the console menu, cause that will probably break everything.

The events with Amy go in this order-
do the four workouts.(she needs to bring up working out, aka give you the quest before the next step works which she should do when you talk to her in the gym.)
Talk to her at her room around dinner time.
She wants protein shakes that taste good.
You ask Jennifer(gym only) about the shake, two days must pass
Talk to reception, buy the shake
Gift shake to Amy
Increase stats
Talk to her at her room around dinner time.
She asks for clothes
You ask Jennifer(gym only) about the clothes
You go to Amy's room to talk about measurements.
Done. You have her measurements for both of her outfits.

The shake events might be after the clothes, can't remember. That should be right though.

Reactions: jhose15xs
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes