vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Everytime I run this 1.9 version it's just freeze in menu screen and i can't do anything .
Anyone got this problem or just me ?
To be clear 1.8.x versions still working just fine with my laptop

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Everytime I run this 1.9 version it's just freeze in menu screen and i can't do anything .
Anyone got this problem or just me ?
To be clear 1.8.x versions still working just fine with my laptop
Have you downloaded and installed the released bugfixes found here?

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Have you downloaded and installed the released bugfixes found here?

Yes . I did . Actually I just restart my laptop and now it's worked like a charm . Still have no idea how and why but who care . Now it's working
Have a nice weekend bro

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes . I did . Actually I just restart my laptop and now it's worked like a charm . Still have no idea how and why but who care . Now it's working
Have a nice weekend bro
Word of warning, don't mess with the resolution settings. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
Games a sandbox game, a save game won't get you much except skipping out on a lot of the game just to look at some screen shots from your phone
yh i know but it get you to unlock a lot of suff that is why thx

Lolomlas

May 22, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug but for me Amy's quest to do all 4 of her workout scenes is crossed out, but she only has 50 max affection. I just updated my save, talked to Amy in the gym, had one scene and thats all.

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
Did you ask her?
I did, multiply times, every time I ask her she says she believes I can find out by myself.
I tried to listen to the girls gossip, they never mention her measurements.
I also spent like 5 hours on loading the same hotshots save trying to get a question about her waist size (because there are questions about her other measurements), nothing works.....

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but for me Amy's quest to do all 4 of her workout scenes is crossed out, but she only has 50 max affection. I just updated my save, talked to Amy in the gym, had one scene and thats all.
Since you loaded an old save, you probably already did all the four workouts with her.
Try to spend at least some time reading the dialogue, so you don't have to ask things that are explained in the game ;)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I did, multiply times, every time I ask her she says she believes I can find out by myself.
I tried to listen to the girls gossip, they never mention her measurements.
I also spent like 5 hours on loading the same hotshots save trying to get a question about her waist size (because there are questions about her other measurements), nothing works.....
You never said why you want to know Amy's waist size. I'm guessing it is to buy her something like her sling bikini or complete a doctor's quest. Here's the thing, that has been explained numerous times already, for the latest update (0.1.9.0) all of Amy's stats were reset to Affection=35 and Love=35. You cannot change them with the mod or a console cheat code. The only way to find out her measurements is to ask her, but unless her affection and love are higher, she won't tell you. So how to raise her stats? The latest update has a bunch of new quests for Amy, that once you complete all will raise her stats to Affection=100 and Love=75. Those levels are high enough for you to get her waist size. So start the new quests by seeing Amy in the gym and go form there. Incidentally, one of the quests will actually give you her waist size. Good luck.

Reactions: Monsieur X

Jet Young

Feb 15, 2018
Has anyone figured out what it takes. So far, I've:

1. Did the four exercises with her
2. Got her the sling swimsuit
3. Got her the custom workout outfit
4. Done personal workouts with her 3 times

So, what else is needed?
how did you get the exercises and hey custom outfit? i can only get 1 workout and i talked to jennifer and its been a few days and i talked to the help desk but they keep telling me i have to wait? its been like 4 days now

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
how did you get the exercises and hey custom outfit? i can only get 1 workout and i talked to jennifer and its been a few days and i talked to the help desk but they keep telling me i have to wait? its been like 4 days now
Did you use Amy slingshot bikini for the workout ? If that so, try with the skimpy bikini, not all workout options are available with Amy slingshot bikini (yet).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Did you use Amy slingshot bikini for the workout ? If that so, try with the skimpy bikini, not all workout options are available with Amy slingshot bikini (yet).
Valid point MonsieurX. Also, if you have talked with Jennifer about the custom workout outfit, did she ask for Amy's measurements?

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Have you tried the 'Search' function to find your answer? Have you read Puppet Master's FAQ, both of which could provide you the answer to your question.

I'll take pity on you this time. After you and she played in the pool, did she tell you stop by her room some evening? What are her stat levels? What is she wearing? She has three (3) nighttime sleepwear. Have you seen them all?
Or you know, you can just not be a dick and actually answer a question, just like you did. Doesn't it feel kind of...nice?

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
The girl is cute and all but she is just impossible to satisfy, particularly in the bar restroom. If you give in to her sexy smiles and poses you will become her boytoy and her go fetch me stuff slave, LOL. Jennie was just too nice and polite to come right out and say it. Next thing she'll probably be sending you off to get her "special" protein shakes and give her personal massages and stuff like that. She also likes seeing you have "accidents" in your pants without her having to put much effort into it other than look purty and shake her tits around. She even made a point of bragging about using that on guys so she didn't have to put it out when you had dinner. Yeah, there are girls like that. Not sure they are worth all the trouble and high maintenance though and manipulation and possibly outright deceptionsw. What can you do though? Maybe just send them off the island I guess or put up with all of it and be niceeeeeeeee. You might get to see her cram a dildo in it at the pool or in her room or somewhere while you have a perfectly good working raging boner poking out of your swim trunks just going to waste. What ever happened to a hard man is good to find? I guess that went obsolete some time back.

Oh yeah, since I am not consoling 1.9, I now can certify that I feel like nothing much more than a sperm machine. And that doctor Brenda. I would swear that when she is collecting all that she has a downright evil grin on her face. Its even worse. I have to go around and do sexy stuff with the girls but stuff that does not complete the maneuver so I can go back to my room and produce gallons of the stuff because I need more MONEY. Special protein shakes are expensive and then there are fancy work out outfits to get and running around giving girls roses and other gifts so they will love me and all that. So dang it Amy rubbed me after her weight training thing and spent my money and to make it worse neither of us had to take our pants off. That is just communist or something. I still don't have enough spermoney to get those picture frames. Its a hard life for player on the island. Maybe I would be better off just becoming a work out monk and figure out a way for Joy to agree to get me off this dang torture island?

(if you didn't note the sarcasm in a lot of my comments I'm sorry, LOL. Some guys will just do anything for the snapper.)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes