hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I do not have an obsession with the lovely Delizia. Although, she does have a huge crush on me. She has also informed me that even though she turns a blind eye to my discretions with other ladies, it is done only as long as I shower her with gifts, hugs, kisses, etc. Then it is only tolerated as I test the game and new releases.

p.s. She approves of your work. ;)
Well I even tried switching her to that see through bikini and going to the gym to do bench and we both reminisce about that special moment back on the green yoga mat but no joy on a repeat of that or perhaps a different peat of that. Darn.

I am also so sad for Renee. She gets all wound up and no where to go with it. I think I'm going to have player open his own doctor shop to relieve vagina blockages, LOL.

At least Lacey gets a nipple gasm but its a bit tricky pulling it off or is for me anyway. About half the time she gets mad. I've just about turned Eva inside out but walking by and staring at her boobs when she has purposefully exposed them in broad daylight by the pool, she gets not mad but really mad. Particularly, Lacey and Alice appear to have angry expressions most of the time. On the other hand, mad sex with the ex wife was some of the best we had, LOL. I think these girls are a bit skitzo or maybe really frustrated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bantry

Gozzreal

Sep 23, 2019
Frank01 & Gozzreal

Revised from my FAQ:

42) How do I buy Amy her special swimsuit? Amy asked me to buy her a sling bikini but why isn't it in the shopping app? Is this a bug? How do I give Amy her sling bikini? Why won't Amy do all of her exercises for me in the gym after I bought her the special swimsuit? How do I have sex with Amy on the beach?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh I figured it out, now I got another issue. When I went to buy something from the shopping app I get barraged with exceptions. And no, none of the items appear in my inventory when I select ignore. Instead it is removed from the app like I purchased it but the item isn't in my inventory.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Sometimes if you use the console, the running game program can get unhappy and bad stuff happens. If it is only an in memory variable that has been hosed you can save the game and restart it and that should recover. If it is a permanent variable that is stored in the save file that has been hosed you can either try an in game roll back or if that doesn't work you will have to reload from a previous save. This is one of the reasons you will see said on here a lot, save often and save particularly before some critical event you are trying to get to happen.

Can't sleep so I'm on this thing. I run on my own hours so they are all over the place .

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
And how do I do that, they've been at the Nightbar many times at the same time without that triggering.
You know there is a 'Search' function. You'll get lots of results. Like what she must be wearing, how you need high strength, what other quests need to be completed first, etc. Sorry, I'm not playing the game for you.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ahh I figured it out, now I got another issue. When I went to buy something from the shopping app I get barraged with exceptions. And no, none of the items appear in my inventory when I select ignore. Instead it is removed from the app like I purchased it but the item isn't in my inventory.
Post your traceback.txt when the game crash (it's in the install directory).
Did you dabbled with cheats or something for that to happen ? Among the many bug report for 0.1.9.0 none reported it.

Gozzreal

Sep 23, 2019
Post your traceback.txt when the game crash (it's in the install directory).
Did you dabbled with cheats or something for that to happen ? Among the many bug report for 0.1.9.0 none reported it.
I may have raised my stats... probably what did it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1268, in <module>
TypeError: 'tuple' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1268, in script
File "C:\Users\redee\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0190-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\redee\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0190-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.0
Wed Dec 04 04:29:24 2019

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1268, in script
File "C:\Users\redee\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0190-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\redee\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0190-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.0
Wed Dec 04 04:29:24 2019
I am not Python expert but it looks like a list of stuff (a tuple) is borked somewhere.
Try with the script.rpyc I attached (unzip and copy in the /game directory ).
No idea if it will fix your issue.

Gozzreal

Sep 23, 2019
I am not Python expert but it looks like a list of stuff (a tuple) is borked somewhere.
Try with the script.rpyc I attached (unzip and copy in the /game directory ).
No idea if it will fix your issue.
Thanks but no it didn't work. It seems to only happen with items gained and used.

Gozzreal

Sep 23, 2019
Not so far, but I think it may be tied to the days, I am after all on day 32. I didn't start having this problem until day30 when I was offered the new room.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Not so far, but I think it may be tied to the days, I am after all on day 32. I didn't start having this problem until day30 when I was offered the new room.
Maybe try with another save. The one attached will be on page 10 slot 1, the saves are located where you installed the game in the sub folder named "/game/saves".
It is a save from jikorde available in his signature.

qvb222

May 7, 2017

While running game code:
That line is $ player.add_item(l_item_name, l_amount, True) - so, yeah, it looks like you messed up when using the console. It seems like you assigned some value to 'player'. Now that variable doesn't reference the player object anymore, but a tuple (something like (x,y) ) - I'm afraid you'll have to find an older save that works or restart completely

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes