Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Agungteguh27

This will hopefully answer your question.
The FAQ in my signature is the latest edit.
It may not contain all the answers for 1.9.0, but I'm getting there.
Spoilers!

35) How do I take a shower? Why do I have to take a shower? How do I take a shower in the gym? How do I shower with the girls? How do I almost win Eva's game in the shower?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
After investing all that time chasing some of these girls around, their dance ticket has been punched in full(all appointments, . I guess it is time to get some fresh uhm, girls on the island.
Edited Dec. 6, 2019.
My FAQ is attached and linked in my signature but doesn't have everything for 1.9.0 yet.
Stay tuned!
Also, I rearranged the questions about each specific girl's achievements so that they are in alphabetical order as they appear in the phone: Alice, Aly, Amy, Brenda, Delizia, Desire, Eva, Faye, Heather, Ivy, Jessica, Lacey, Natasha, Renée, and Yvette.
Then I separated out the special characters into their own section, PART IV, and arranged them in alphabetical order as they appear in the phone: Jennifer, Joy, Mercedes, Miriam, and Yumiko.
I redid the numbering and added the new checklist. The checklist may change again before we get done with 1.9.0.
Of course, as soon as I put the 1.9.0 tag on it, we'll get 1.9.1, and I'll start the next update.
As always, SPOILERS!
Might need a little more assistance on Jessica's 2 am swimming naked adventures. I am wondering if the in game hint about being "nice" is correct. When I have chosen that path with her Jessica has repeatedly said that something to the affect that sometimes a girl wants the daring approach. I tried the towel ransom approach also and she did do something but it was a typical Jessica tease. Maybe it just has to be repeated but I am only guessing. Both our numbers were agreeable somehow too. It was a miracle. Well actually, if I catch her at the bar I will work on her or dope her drink if required in the hopes that she will feel like naked swimming ater the bar closes. It took me quite a while to figure out what time of the night she can be found at the pool. I started suspecting the time based on other some other events that happen at that same time with other girls. Also, I never saw the smart watch indicator show her at the pool and I was watching it when she went to the pool. I just had to show up there at 2 am and see if she was there. I think either she only swims on certain nights of the week or I may be doing something earlier in the night that sets up her urge to swim naked. She has been swimming out there since at least 1.82 but you have nothing in her info that says anything about it. It is just about as complex as a lot of the other sequences in this program. It appears that if it isn't done exactly correct it won't happen. There is also the erection or no erection question and I haven't tried that both ways(yet). Jessica does in some situations have an atypical approach regarding this part of the player's anatomy which is actually in fact typical of a tease. I'm just about tired of trying combinations of things, so far, none of which work.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Who is this Dawn woman of whom you speak? Has Amy entered the witness protection program?
Not quite :)

Dawn is one of my girls, she shares the same model (skin) as Amy
(Amy and Dawn are rather different in most other aspects)

Darkhound has posted an early version of her where she and Amy boob hugged some time back.
What you see here is an significantly updated version of her

The current (who is unchanged from the linked beach Render version, same girl) has softer features, is more curved and has gone a cup size or two down compared to the early versions of her

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Well since the developer has not given any indication that the game is anywhere near completion, a sequel is way, way off. Now for the next update, we're all hoping for an early Christmas present.
I was contemplating a potential finality on this program the other day. Maybe the player dude will fall in love with one of the girls and she will fall in love with him. He will be put though Joy's experimental version of male enhancement she has been working on which is what all that sperm collection was about. The happy couple will have babies and live in a beach house on the island ever after under contract to Joy's company to do work at the resort. LOL. Hey, it could happen. It is only an artificial reality after all.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

qvb222

May 7, 2017
From a dev point of view: a hint system yes to help the player along. But it is not really in the interest of a dev to provide a full layout of every possible encounter etc. That's like providing a spoiler section for your own movie. That part is usually best provided by the community and often enough the actual reason for a community to establish itself around a product.
Part of the problem is Randomness. Many events trigger only with a certain probability. Makes it a lot harder to discover them without help.

Also, the event-system seems to prioritize certain girls' events, drowning out some rarer ones. Finally, the trigger condition 'going to room X' is really annoying. I don't know how much time I've spent going to my room, going someplace else, clicking 'wait' and repeating that process ad infinitum, waiting for a specific event to happen. Feels like half the time I spent playing HI.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Also, the event-system seems to prioritize certain girls' events, drowning out some rarer ones. Finally, the trigger condition 'going to room X' is really annoying. I don't know how much time I've spent going to my room, going someplace else, clicking 'wait' and repeating that process ad infinitum, waiting for a specific event to happen. Feels like half the time I spent playing HI.
That part right there is actually some valid feedback for the dev and you should address him with it.

From my own dev experience i can only assume why that is happening as it is hard to design otherwise without making things predictable. Renpy as many other tools used for games like this is a script language - it means it requires the user to trigger something with an action. Action being in your case moving from one room to another where a code sequence is fired and part of that is checking if there will be an encounter or not. Unless the results of such checks are stored in a array or list for future use the results are lost after execution. That means that certain results being attached to certain characters will 'seem' to appear more often than others. That's the crux with pure randomness - it requires a huge amount of roles to be really weighted.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Long dissertation on Jessica swimming at night.
You did remember to save the game once you got to the pool and saw her swimming, didn't you? There are only a couple questions to answer or paths to take. With a 'Save' point, you reload and try, try again.

Reactions: junior366

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Agungteguh27

This will hopefully answer your question.
The FAQ in my signature is the latest edit.
It may not contain all the answers for 1.9.0, but I'm getting there.
Spoilers!

35) How do I take a shower? Why do I have to take a shower? How do I take a shower in the gym? How do I shower with the girls? How do I almost win Eva's game in the shower?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you. I'm new here. so which girl should i pick to go with to the island?

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes