AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
After working carefully on my progress in this wonderful game, i reached several of the beautiful erotic scenes with superb encounters. I am amazed continually with the beautify of the characters and the sensitivity and the feel of the story and the girls. It is worth every minute of personal exploration and play. Those who ask for Save games ..well you are missing out a lot. I have avoided spoilers and read this thread carefully and rarely to avoid missing the chance to make my own discoveries and to fully enjoy the story.

thank again to Darkhound and those experienced players who take the time to courteously and kindly help those who ask for help. You all are very kind as well.

Thanks again

AdamEve9

zelios

Oct 25, 2018
Is there any way or scenario for me to start Amy's massage? Guide in-game only tells "you massage Amy in her room for the 1st time"

Already finished private workout session, already gave protein shake, done with arm wrestle (convo with amy and jennifer and done it in green room), already given orange flower and copper dress (with BJ from her)

Stats are 50 love and 100 affection. Capture.PNG

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Is there any way or scenario for me to start Amy's massage? Guide in-game only tells "you massage Amy in her room for the 1st time"

Already finished private workout session, already gave protein shake, done with arm wrestle (convo with amy and jennifer and done it in green room), already given orange flower and copper dress (with BJ from her)

Stats are 50 love and 100 affection. View attachment 479131
visit her at 21:00

Reactions: brianiac

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
With games of this size, this many girls and events, it's better to have complete hint system in the game, with clear instructions. ( visit character at location x at hour y, has to wear this clothing, etc)
It would save developer and others a ton of effort of answering same questions ( even when some answers are pretty obvious).

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
It happens by random. While target girl present in gym, try to enter shower. If girl forgets to hang "girl in shower" on a door, then just enter and scene will happen.
I saw the gym shower in version 0.1.8.0 and was able to use the shower but as of the current version (0.1.9.0) the gym shower seems to have disappeared.

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
Beta
I forget when it happened, but most of last year Darkhound called it alpha, now he calls it beta. So has nothing to do with stable or not, relates to the version number and been that way for 1½ year.

to answer this question, when a program is in version 0.0.x.x it is in beta. When it changes to version 0.1.x.x it is in beta. when the program changes to version 1.x.x.x it is in full version and is up to the programmer to add more to it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
With games of this size, this many girls and events, it's better to have complete hint system in the game, with clear instructions. ( visit character at location x at hour y, has to wear this clothing, etc)
It would save developer and others a ton of effort of answering same questions ( even when some answers are pretty obvious).
Somewhat valid point. Then again if people actually enjoyed playing the game and the discovery of paths to complete achievements, and took advantage of all the built in hints, it would eliminate 95% of the repeated questions. To me if one is going to be that lazy, just download and run unren, they'll get all the pics and many of the animations. Then the only decision they need make is whether to use their right, left or both hands.

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I like the idea of this game, I would like to see a sequel.
Well since the developer has not given any indication that the game is anywhere near completion, a sequel is way, way off. Now for the next update, we're all hoping for an early Christmas present.

Reactions: junior366

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
From a dev point of view: a hint system yes to help the player along. But it is not really in the interest of a dev to provide a full layout of every possible encounter etc. That's like providing a spoiler section for your own movie. That part is usually best provided by the community and often enough the actual reason for a community to establish itself around a product.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
My FAQ is attached and linked in my signature, but doesn't have everything for 1.9.0 yet.
Stay tuned!
Also, I rearranged the questions about each specific girl's achievements so that they are in alphabetical order as they appear in the phone: Alice, Aly, Amy, Brenda, Delizia, Desire, Eva, Faye, Heather, Ivy, Jessica, Lacey, Natasha, Renée, and Yvette.
Then I separated out the special characters into their own section, PART IV, and arranged them in alphabetical order as they appear in the phone: Jennifer, Joy, Mercedes, Miriam, and Yumiko.
This means that the numbering is all screwed up, but I won't redo that until I'm finished with 1.9.0 and ready to update to 1.9.1.
As always, SPOILERS!
Yeah I have signatures disabled, so that explains it.

Reactions: Puppet Master

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
From a dev point of view: a hint system yes to help the player along. But it is not really in the interest of a dev to provide a full layout of every possible encounter etc. That's like providing a spoiler section for your own movie. That part is usually best provided by the community and often enough the actual reason for a community to establish itself around a product.
There already is a hint system if you mouse-over the unseen photos and achievements of each young lady.

D

Deleted member 662090

Well... things are becoming interesting. Lacey and Brenda are my favourite ones, by now. Lacey is getting hotter and hotter and is starting to show her horny side :) and Brenda is simply perfect: ass, boobs, everything! I can't stand to see more of them two :))))

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes