hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The only cheat available for Hotshots is g_cheats_enabled = True However, that ONLY allows you to 'rollback' a bit. Don't like the result of the spin on the wheel? Rollback and try again. Playing hangman and choose a wrong letter? Rollback. You get higher heat results for 'Hard Questions' as opposed to 'Personal Questions'. READ Puppet Master's FAQ as it includes every answer.

Strategy is simple. Have the girl drink 2 shots and then alternate a shot and undressing. No choices, just drink twice then alternate. Now you'll have to adjust your own losing so the girl can ask you to undress. I suggest playing 'Quarters' as you can lose each time as you try and get Yumiko's 'Easter Egg'.
I tried rolling back (without the cheats installed) but could only do so to the point AFTER the wheel stopped. A bug? or do I actually need the cheat to redo the wheel roll?

The reason I called the game (and I mean the HotShots game, not the Holiday Island) "rigged" (other than just frustration) is that I think if I get 4 out of 5 rolls (including all three of MY rolls) landing on "Quarters", either the wheel's rigged or there's something wrong with your RNG.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I tried rolling back (without the cheats installed) but could only do so to the point AFTER the wheel stopped. A bug? or do I actually need the cheat to redo the wheel roll?

The reason I called the game (and I mean the HotShots game, not the Holiday Island) "rigged" (other than just frustration) is that I think if I get 4 out of 5 rolls (including all three of MY rolls) landing on "Quarters", either the wheel's rigged or there's something wrong with your RNG.
You need the cheat installed via the console to rollback further.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I promise you she has freckles. Either you're distracted or maybe she is wearing makeup.
View attachment 480862
You are correct, Heather's model has freckles, so she has a bit of freckles too (y)
(Example and explanation in spoiler of why Heather actually has freckles)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
so no anal sex suggest or request... :cry: :cry: :cry:

i guess that not exist such a thing like a perfect man or game

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
It is the creator's right to set whatever limits he wants. This is one of the most refined erotic games while being hot as all heck I have ever seen. There is no need to descend to extremes with such fine content and such great gradual and very interesting encounters....with plenty of chances to test one's skills and though process just like encounters with real ladies of all kinds.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There is no Anal only Bewbs! ( Zuul works too ).
First and foremost, it's a boobies game not a fuck fest.
It is the creator's right to set whatever limits he wants. This is one of the most refined erotic games while being hot as all heck I have ever seen. There is no need to descend to extremes with such fine content and such great gradual and very interesting encounters....with plenty of chances to test one's skills and though process just like encounters with real ladies of all kinds.
The Bewbs are strong with these two.

8dee18725ade3045ae6676e1545f0ca1.jpeg

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
You can, so to speak, put your finger on the wheel in Hotshots or more accurately, your mouse. If you time it properly you can click your mouse when the wheel is spinning and get it to stop related to your click and the decceleration of the wheel. It isn't exactly precise but should keep you from automatically loosing your turn at least.

SO, well, yeah ok, LOL. All that work to figure out when Jessica is on one of her late night naked swims at the pool and THEN to be in the correct mode(as in stats numbers) and THEN #2 or 3, answer the magic questions correctly was worth the effort. The final trigger wasn't what I expected. That girl is something of a royal pain. Its a good thing she is so purty. I don't know how girls walk around with those weapons of mass destruction. I got brave enough one time at a club after 2 or 3 drinks with a girl to ask her one time. She said she had back aches with hers which were impressive which is something of an understatement.

Another weird thing happened on this game day. I've been chasing these not yet encountered stray events around the game map and on different girls and I hit 3 on the same game day, 2 with Jessica and one with Heather. Strange that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Can't trigger the night scene with Desire where I can pay her a visit and she returns the favor, she mentioned it at the pool, she was in the sexy sleepwear and it doesn't say anything it about in the FAQ and she's maxed out in love, lust and love.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Render #2 of 3 Renders.
Continuation of the Render in the spoiler above (click for image) which is Render #1 of 3.

Story
The viewer has finally picked up the courage to approach the girls and Yvette has now joined Dawn at the bar.

They are of course more than aware that the viewer has been looking at them and with a laugh greets him.
(They teasingly have moved the drink, his drink, to the middle chair, lucky him :p).

Title : What took you so long :D
1575803390067.png
There will be a Render #3 of 3 around end of the coming week that wraps up the mini-story, as the girls are not done teasing their "victim" just yet.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes