Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Yep. The damn HotShots game is DEFINITELY rigged. You can't make any claim to randomness when there's a 1-in-7 chance for any particular choice and the damn wheel comes to the SAME result 8 out of 10 times.

I HATE the damn quarters game!!! What am I even supposed to do with the hand?
click when hand green. x3.

Reactions: junior366

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Is there a way to prevent stats from randomly dropping? (either through game mechanics or cheats)
It is totally not random although you may not understand what all is driving it. Not regularly paying enough attention to a girl will cause her stats to drop and that, it appears is calculated weekly. You will see lust, love and affection begin to trickle downward.

If some(maybe most or all) of the girls go too long with their lust up high it appears they will take matters into their own hands and handle it. You will see endurance and lust simultaneously drop on those and generally at night. There may be multiple girls all doing this at about the same times in their rooms at night so you can and will typically see multiples of these.

There also a few girls that will enlist the help of a helper so you will see a couple hit at the exact same time on occasion. There is even a girl masturbation indicator. Click on the girls info on the phone and hit the trophy icon. It may take you a while to figure out who is diddling it the most but in my game configuration, Eva is the all time msturbation queen(gold trophy), Jessica is the runner up or second place(silver trophy) and Amy is in third place(bronze trophy). These girls are petting the kitty all the freakin time, LOL. There are at least 34 slang words for a girl getting herself off including shebopping, lone rangering, singing soprano, DI-YES!, vibratizing, ecstasizing and on and on it goes. Most of these I had never heard of. To be fair to the rest of the girls, I have not had them all out to the hotel yet. There may be others that are doing it more than my list.

Something else that I have observed, whether this is actually programmed in or not, I don't know. If I am into something with a girl particularly at the bar and other girls are present and something happens like we wind up upstairs or in a hot shots game Jessica(for exampel) winds up stripping naked, stats will drop like rocks on several girls when the bar closes. That is what I see anyway. Also happens if I visit Amy in the girls bathroom and any other thing like that. If this isn't a programmed in feature, I must be imagining it.

witteb

May 3, 2019
There are at least 34 slang words for a girl getting herself off including shebopping, lone rangering, singing soprano, DI-YES!, vibratizing, ecstasizing and on and on it goes. Most of these I had never heard of.
Why in the world are there so many Synonyms of masturabation.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It is totally not random although you may not understand what all is driving it. Not regularly paying enough attention to a girl will cause her stats to drop and that, it appears is calculated weekly. You will see lust, love and affection begin to trickle downward.

If some(maybe most or all) of the girls go too long with their lust up high it appears they will take matters into their own hands and handle it. You will see endurance and lust simultaneously drop on those and generally at night. There may be multiple girls all doing this at about the same times in their rooms at night so you can and will typically see multiples of these.

There also a few girls that will enlist the help of a helper so you will see a couple hit at the exact same time on occasion. There is even a girl masturbation indicator. Click on the girls info on the phone and hit the trophy icon. It may take you a while to figure out who is diddling it the most but in my game configuration, Eva is the all time msturbation queen(gold trophy), Jessica is the runner up or second place(silver trophy) and Amy is in third place(bronze trophy). These girls are petting the kitty all the freakin time, LOL. There are at least 34 slang words for a girl getting herself off including shebopping, lone rangering, singing soprano, DI-YES!, vibratizing, ecstasizing and on and on it goes. Most of these I had never heard of. To be fair to the rest of the girls, I have not had them all out to the hotel yet. There may be others that are doing it more than my list.

Something else that I have observed, whether this is actually programmed in or not, I don't know. If I am into something with a girl particularly at the bar and other girls are present and something happens like we wind up upstairs or in a hot shots game Jessica(for exampel) winds up stripping naked, stats will drop like rocks on several girls when the bar closes. That is what I see anyway. Also happens if I visit Amy in the girls bathroom and any other thing like that. If this isn't a programmed in feature, I must be imagining it.
- it might be even more amusing :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Why in the world are there so many Synonyms of masturabation.
Because one gang in Chicago uses one name and their cross-town rivals uses a different name and in New York one school uses a third term and the Catholic girls use yet another one and they use something else in Denver and my parents' generation use a euphemism and the blacks have to have their OWN term and the Russians use a different word that means something completely different, and ....

And every self-styled comedian on the planet has to come up with a joke/pun that they think no-one else has EVER heard. ("Hey, I came up with a NEW one that no one's ever thought of: 'Spank the monkey!' Isn't THAT one great!!!?")

Reactions: witteb

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Are the "golden trophies" that Aly wants the prizes for the T-shirt/Hot Butt contests (because they are not referred to as such)? And how can she win if she doesn't PARTICIPATE in the damn contests for 3 weeks?
She needs the trophies in the same week. The third is the hugging/kissing trophy.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
She needs the trophies in the same week. The third is the hugging/kissing trophy.
No, you miss the point. First of all, are those what she means (which you didn't answer), and second if they ARE, how can she GET the trophies if she doesn't SHOW UP for any of the contests at all? And I meant she hasn't shown up for ANY of the contests for more than three weeks. It doesn't matter if she has to get one trophy a week, or 3 in one week, if she doesn't show up for the contests.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
No, you miss the point. First of all, are those what she means (which you didn't answer), and second if they ARE, how can she GET the trophies if she doesn't SHOW UP for any of the contests at all? And I meant she hasn't shown up for ANY of the contests for more than three weeks. It doesn't matter if she has to get one trophy a week, or 3 in one week, if she doesn't show up for the contests.
You have to dialog her and kiss and hug her and rub up on her(in other words start groping when the numbers are up some), maybe give her love gifts to kick the affection and love numbers up and some lust never hurts either. She won't start competing in those contests until you pay her enough attention. That is basically what the numbers represent and they act like an incentive. After all, you ARE the judge for these contests. Try that. You may have to not pay as much attention to some others you've already had on the island so Aly's numbers will be high enough for her to make the final 6 or 8(can't remember how many it is) that get in the contests every week.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You have to dialog her and kiss and hug her and rub up on her(in other words start groping when the numbers are up some), maybe give her love gifts to kick the affection and love numbers up and some lust never hurts either. She won't start competing in those contests until you pay her enough attention. That is basically what the numbers represent and they act like an incentive. After all, you ARE the judge for these contests. Try that.
But I WAS!!! She has been my priority lady on the island that I was hugging and groping EVERY chance I could. And I voted for her in EVERY contest that I could show up for. Until she wanted the damn trophies and then she quit showing up at all! Can't get them all in one week if she doesn't SHOW UP to ANY!

And in spite of all that I did for Yvette, she got 50 points of Mad every time I LOOKED at another girl. Gave her a gift at least once a day (which alleviates only 2 or 3 points), helped her with the quest with her "sister". (Yeah, her "sister". I bet...) Even after the damn fuck in the restaurant, I wasn't able to look at her without her getting pissed off when she came running to my room in the middle in the night and begging to sleep in my bed. Finally had enough of the damn cock-teasing slut and voted HER off the island.

No concept of gratitude to the bitches nowadays. (Yes, I'm ticked off)

• Haha

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Prior to the start of the contests, SAVE your game! Now when the contest begins, if Aly is NOT one of the contestants, reload from your save point and try again. The reload will shuffle the girls.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
hentai charley
Did Aly ask you for weekly trophies or all time trophies? All time trophies are on the top level. weekly on the bottom.
Spoilers!
From my FAQ:
50) How do I get Aly to send me her teen pics?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As best that I can remember, she said "golden trophies", which has been the ONLY time that phrase has been used in the game (I didn't even see it in the FAQ). That is why I'm asking about it. The game has never mentioned that there's LEVELS of contests (which I assume that was covered in the 30 pages of paperwork that the MC signed, or at least the brochure which I don't get to see. (One of my peeves in these games is the PLAYER being penalized for not having information that the PC is supposed to have.)

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I have to agree that the anger reactions are sometimes odd. Maybe it is pent up frustration from not getting the hammer often enough. They all act like nymphos to me anyway except for Jessica who is the worst nympho but poses as a prick tease. In her personal info it says she gets herself off multiple times a day. That explains why she is always having to have those batteries recharged.

Golden trophies are awarded in the contests for first place wins. In other interactions the gold trophy is awarded to the girl that got the most of that interaction in the week. The other gold, silver and bronze trophies are for all time win counts since the game began. Some trophies are automatically awarded by the system.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
hentai charley

Use your phone.
Check the Aly quest. It will tell you what she is looking for.
She wants golden trophies which is the first place trophy.
The phone will say weekly or all time to tell you which kind of trophy she wants.
Now go to the achievement menu and choose Aly.
Choose the trophy page for Aly.
You will see the trophies she has been awarded. On the top level are the all time trophies.
On the bottom level are the weekly trophies.
Make sure that she has 3 gold trophies for the kind she wants, either weekly or all time, and then talk to her on the sunbed.
Good Luck!

And remember, once she will pose topless for you, make her do it in the regular blue bikini and the yellow skimpy bikini.
You earned it!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
hentai charley

Use your phone.
Check the Aly quest. It will tell you what she is looking for.
She wants golden trophies which is the first place trophy.
The phone will say weekly or all time to tell you which kind of trophy she wants.
Now go to the achievement menu and choose Aly.
Choose the trophy page for Aly.
You will see the trophies she has been awarded. On the top level are the all time trophies.
On the bottom level are the weekly trophies.
Make sure that she has 3 gold trophies for the kind she wants, either weekly or all time, and then talk to her on the sunbed.
Good Luck!

And remember, once she will pose topless for you, make her do it in the regular blue bikini and the yellow skimpy bikini.
You earned it!
Thank you, I did read your FAQ. You are just telling me the procedure of obtaining something that I am not told WHAT IT IS and not answering the questions that I am asking.

The phone info is: "Help Aly to get at least three of the current weekly gold trophies...."But the term "gold trophy" isn't used in context with the contests (at least I haven't seen it). I asked: WHAT IS THE DAMN GOLDEN TROPHY/-IES and HOW CAN SHE GET IT IF SHE DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR THE CONTESTS??? Simple questions. Of all the people addressing the issue, only ONE has answered what I asked (thank you, hottarod). Others are just rephrasing what I already found out from the FAQ. (Bantry: some of my rollbacks do not work, which is why I asked earlier if they were dependent on installing the cheats.)

BTW, about Puppet Master's FAQ- the last time that I checked, there was no link or mention of it on the OP (the guide linked there is something different). I only found out about it when someone happened to quote an item from it. Of course, they did not supply a link and several searches did not help at all. I only found a link to it by luck I have found your FAQ EXTREMELY useful, but I only discovered it after playing the game for some time. (And the length makes it difficult finding a particular general question when one needs it!). If you want people to consult it, maybe making it more easily accessible would be a good idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes