Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Thank you, I did read your FAQ. You are just telling me the procedure of obtaining something that I am not told WHAT IT IS and not answering the questions that I am asking.

The phone info is: "Help Aly to get at least three of the current weekly gold trophies...."But the term "gold trophy" isn't used in context with the contests (at least I haven't seen it). I asked: WHAT IS THE DAMN GOLDEN TROPHY/-IES and HOW CAN SHE GET IT IF SHE DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR THE CONTESTS??? Simple questions. Of all the people addressing the issue, only ONE has answered what I asked (thank you, hottarod). Others are just rephrasing what I already found out from the FAQ. (Bantry: some of my rollbacks do not work, which is why I asked earlier if they were dependent on installing the cheats.)

BTW, about Puppet Master's FAQ- the last time that I checked, there was no link or mention of it on the OP (the guide linked there is something different). I only found out about it when someone happened to quote an item from it. Of course, they did not supply a link and several searches did not help at all. I only found a link to it by luck I have found your FAQ EXTREMELY useful, but I only discovered it after playing the game for some time. (And the length makes it difficult finding a particular general question when one needs it!). If you want people to consult it, maybe making it more easily accessible would be a good idea?
"Help Aly to get at least three of the current weekly gold trophies...."
Seems clear to me what she wants.
Be on top in three catagories.

You've obviously never checked the trophies of the ladies.
Else you would have seen that there are trophies for almost everything and that they are divided ub weekly and alltime.
There you would have seen that there are also trophies for the contests.

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
What do I need to do to enable hacking subdermal implants to see the women's stats?

Started a new game with 0.1.9 and I'm 20 days in. I have the key to most of the subdermal implants, but I don't have the option to hack any yet.

My current hacking/sneak stat is 2, but I might have gotten the first subdermal key and the advanced phone before getting my first point in hacking/sneak.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Help Aly to get at least three of the current weekly gold trophies...."
Seems clear to me what she wants.
Be on top in three catagories.
Yes, it's obvious that she wants "golden trophies". WHAT THE HELL ARE "GOLDEN TROPHIES"? was my question. "Weekly" indicates the contests and I asked for confirmation of this.

[/QUOTE]
You've obviously never checked the trophies of the ladies.
Else you would have seen that there are trophies for almost everything and that they are divided ub weekly and alltime.
There you would have seen that there are also trophies for the contests.
[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't. I tried to once early on, but couldn't access the screen when I tried. Apparently you need the hacking skills to be a certain level to do so (or else have the app from the doctor)- I didn't know that at the time. Granted, if I had been able to, I could have deduced the connection. But my point is that the game makes NO CONNECTION between the term Aly uses: "Golden Trophy", and the contests themselves (at least as far as I could find- if there is one IN THE GAME, please point it out to me). The player has to KNOW to do these extra steps (access the phone app, find the question in the FAQ*, telepathy) for information that should be readily available in the game. I've played enough of these games over the years that sometimes you can't always make the obvious assumption. And my big complaint was people trying to be helpful that were just repeating information that I had already had, but not answering the very simple question that I actually asked.

And that still doesn't cover how can she win if she doesn't show up for the contest? I've tried the rollback, but it usually just goes back to the introductions and I can't redo it to get different girls.

* which there isn't

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
What do I need to do to enable hacking subdermal implants to see the women's stats?

Started a new game with 0.1.9 and I'm 20 days in. I have the key to most of the subdermal implants, but I don't have the option to hack any yet.

My current hacking/sneak stat is 2, but I might have gotten the first subdermal key and the advanced phone before getting my first point in hacking/sneak.
You need hacking 3

Reactions: Puppet Master

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

I'll try to be helpful here, although there are certainly others which can give you more informative answers. The doctor (whoever it is at the time) will give you various tasks (usually getting the girls' stats) and in return she will give you the access code for their implants. When you get these, there will be an icon in the upper left of your screen next to the phone icon. Click on this and select the girl you want. For Level 2 information, you need to talk to the Receptionist and get permission from Joy to have an app for your phone (it costs some credits, I don't remember how much). A new icon appears in your phone. Select it to develop a hacking code on your phone (it takes a LONG time) and when it's finished select the girl you want info about. Wait a few more days and you get HER info only. For other girls, you need to repeat the hack- and it's a second level, so you need the first level information.

Was that helpful?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe this question is easier- I got the "boogie hexus" but it doesn't seem to make any change in hacking speed. Is it supposed to be activated (and how do I do so) or is just having it in the inventory enough?

Also, what does the beauty cream do?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you, I did read your FAQ. You are just telling me the procedure of obtaining something that I am not told WHAT IT IS and not answering the questions that I am asking.

The phone info is: "Help Aly to get at least three of the current weekly gold trophies...."But the term "gold trophy" isn't used in context with the contests (at least I haven't seen it). I asked: WHAT IS THE DAMN GOLDEN TROPHY/-IES and HOW CAN SHE GET IT IF SHE DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR THE CONTESTS??? Simple questions. Of all the people addressing the issue, only ONE has answered what I asked (thank you, hottarod). Others are just rephrasing what I already found out from the FAQ. (Bantry: some of my rollbacks do not work, which is why I asked earlier if they were dependent on installing the cheats.)

BTW, about Puppet Master's FAQ- the last time that I checked, there was no link or mention of it on the OP (the guide linked there is something different). I only found out about it when someone happened to quote an item from it. Of course, they did not supply a link and several searches did not help at all. I only found a link to it by luck I have found your FAQ EXTREMELY useful, but I only discovered it after playing the game for some time. (And the length makes it difficult finding a particular general question when one needs it!). If you want people to consult it, maybe making it more easily accessible would be a good idea?
We are trying to help. Thank you for being patient with us.
Thank you for the kind comments about my FAQ.
It isn't on page 1 because it is constantly being revised.
It is always linked in my signature.
I think that you said that you had signatures turned off.
Perhaps it would be best not to cut yourself off from information in the future.
Since you are having a problem, let me know what helps and I will add it to the FAQ.
Thank you for answering my difficult question:
Does she want weekly trophies or all time trophies?
You answered weekly. This is much easier than all time trophies.

Your questions are:
1) What are the trophies?

From my FAQ:
23) What are the trophies? What are the trophies for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) How can she win a trophy when she isn't in the contest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps.
If it did, but could have been clearer, please write out your own answer which I can edit & add to the FAQ.
If it did not, tell us why. Help us to help you.
I look forward to your response, and since you can't see my signature, if this did help, a like would be appreciated.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for your help. Currently in my time zone (West Coast, USA) it's late and I need to get up early, so I will just respond to one of your points at this time.

I think that you said that you had signatures turned off.
As far as I know, I do not. If I do, it certainly was not intentional.

I see 3 pictures of Faye as your signature. Should there be anything other than that?

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Arent there serveral buttons at the bottom of the window before?The buttons are quick save ,load and skip ?Where are they?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Arent there serveral buttons at the bottom of the window before?The buttons are quick save ,load and skip ?Where are they?
At least Save and Load are lurking in bottom left corner: Move mouse cursor there to catch those lazy cowards trying to hide from use...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
(Bantry: some of my rollbacks do not work, which is why I asked earlier if they were dependent on installing the cheats.)
There is a difference between 'Rollback' and 'Reload'. To make sure we are on the same page, 'Rollback' is generally accepted as using the mouse wheel to 'Rollback' a screen or two. 'Reload' means to actually quit where you are and actually open a specific prior spot. That is why you get the message, 'Are you sure you want to reload and lose any progress?' By reloading, you are in effect clearing the game's memory. That is why 'Reloading' will shuffle the girls available for the contests. I'm trying to guess which you have actually done, but I wanted to point out the difference in terms before we go any further.

leviz

Nov 20, 2018
But I WAS!!! She has been my priority lady on the island that I was hugging and groping EVERY chance I could. And I voted for her in EVERY contest that I could show up for. Until she wanted the damn trophies and then she quit showing up at all! Can't get them all in one week if she doesn't SHOW UP to ANY!

And in spite of all that I did for Yvette, she got 50 points of Mad every time I LOOKED at another girl. Gave her a gift at least once a day (which alleviates only 2 or 3 points), helped her with the quest with her "sister". (Yeah, her "sister". I bet...) Even after the damn fuck in the restaurant, I wasn't able to look at her without her getting pissed off when she came running to my room in the middle in the night and begging to sleep in my bed. Finally had enough of the damn cock-teasing slut and voted HER off the island.

No concept of gratitude to the bitches nowadays. (Yes, I'm ticked off)

If she doesnt show up to the butt or wet tshirt contest, she may be asigned to the front desk.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes