hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There is a difference between 'Rollback' and 'Reload'. To make sure we are on the same page, 'Rollback' is generally accepted as using the mouse wheel to 'Rollback' a screen or two. 'Reload' means to actually quit where you are and actually open a specific prior spot. That is why you get the message, 'Are you sure you want to reload and lose any progress?' By reloading, you are in effect clearing the game's memory. That is why 'Reloading' will shuffle the girls available for the contests. I'm trying to guess which you have actually done, but I wanted to point out the difference in terms before we go any further.
Thanks for the clarification, but we are on the same page- although it did take me awhile at first since people were using "rollback" at a time that I wasn't using the mouse. I did mean "rollback" as you define it in my earlier posts. The game will not let me do a do-over for rolling the wheel in HotShots, some timed events, contestants, etc.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
darkhound1 you beautiful bastard, you did it agaian... But this time you not only delivered awesome new content as usual, you also fixed what in my opinion was the only real issue of the game: THE SEXTING SYSTEM. On top of that, you also somehow managed to increase the overall image quality while DECREASING the size of the game?? To a computer illiterate like me that's just magic.

I also noticed how the quality of the animations keeps improving with the latest updates, Delizia's and Natasha's new scenes being good examples of that, so I was wondering if you were planning to update older stuff (Alice's encounters come to mind) to the same standards at some point in the future.

Kudos as always, man!

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
I am having trouble finding my answer with search. I only have one workout option for amy and the quest says i need 4 and i can't get any of her milkshake events to activate please help she is my favorite and i can't do much with her after the update

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am having trouble finding my answer with search. I only have one workout option for amy and the quest says i need 4 and i can't get any of her milkshake events to activate please help she is my favorite and i can't do much with her after the update
If you cannot do the 4 standard workout events, Pecs, Weight Training, Pull Ups, etc. chances are you have her in her sling bikini. Try asking her to change to her skimpy bikini.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
So. I was in the middle of Yvette's pull up strength training when she comes by my room crying about her sister.
She is off the island right now. Got no idea what is going to happen when she comes back. I didn't miss
a scheduled training session.

Why did the thing schedule her go see sister event in the middle of the train her pull up strength event?
Is the thing quarked up now? I didn't do nuttin to cause this and the strength event still shows outstanding
on the phone so it is not complete. Now the go see sister event is also in the list and outstanding as well.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So. I was in the middle of Yvette's pull up strength training when she comes by my room crying about her sister.
She is off the island right now. Got no idea what is going to happen when she comes back. I didn't miss

Why did the thing schedule her go see sister event in the middle of the train her pull up strength event?
Is the thing quarked up now? I didn't do nuttin to cause this and the strength event still shows outstanding
on the phone so it is not complete. Now the go see sister event is also in the list and outstanding as well.
Once Yvette is back from her sister (invite her back after a week ), the gym training will probably continue. No worry.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Once Yvette is back from her sister (invite her back after a week ), the gym training will probably continue. No worry.
Chances are MonsieurX is correct. It isn't so much the game is messing with the scheduling as I suspect you are picking one girl and concentrating on finishing each of her achievements. Not that there is anything wrong with doing it that way, but Yvette's strength training was one of the first extra achievements for her (can't recall what version# of the game it first appeared) and the game is running through available scenes/events/appointments and just triggering whatever is available. Then again, I might have no idea what I am talking about. If darkhound1 sees this post maybe he can offer an explanation.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do I unlock Faye's black bikini with polka dots, as of now she doesn't have that as an option to change into.
Without seeing a screenshot of the options you are describing, it is hard to say. However, there has NEVER been a specific requirement for Faye to change her wardrobe other than her stats of Love and Favor. Have you tried clicking on the hanger icon?
Hanger.png

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Chances are MonsieurX is correct. It isn't so much the game is messing with the scheduling as I suspect you are picking one girl and concentrating on finishing each of her achievements. Not that there is anything wrong with doing it that way, but Yvette's strength training was one of the first extra achievements for her (can't recall what version# of the game it first appeared) and the game is running through available scenes/events/appointments and just triggering whatever is available. Then again, I might have no idea what I am talking about. If darkhound1 sees this post maybe he can offer an explanation.
Yvette as well as Desire and Faye were not initially on the island. I just recently swapped some people out since their event lists were finally completed. It seems odd that the program would intertwine 2 different sequences for the same girl at the same time though. I have 5 days or so to go before I can bring the little minx back so unless mister hound knows what is going to happen I guess I will find out.

I should be down at the shop working on that black thing that is in my sig photo but its cold and raining where I am. Felt like I needed to explain why I'm on here which is the magnitude of my guilt complex when I'm not slaving on that thing 7 days a week 16 hours a day trying to get it done. I've just about literally rebuilt, re-engineered and re-manufactured that whole car from the rubber up. I'm in the last thrash to get it finished for next year. I'm somewhere around 4 years into that thing and restored an F150 truck and also working on a turbo VW all at the same time because I'm nuts, LOL.

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes