sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Guys can somebody tell me how to get double endurance to Eva to get a complete scene with her?I mean her endurance is 80 which means my character should have an endurance of 160 and so far I think its not possible.I am in day 65 already.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Your Endurance can't be that high, but hers can be lower. Cheat her endurance to 50 or lower or hope to catch her when her endurnce is low.

Reactions: junior366

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
如何給橙花和銅質連衣裙

幾天沒有人回答

(與艾米和詹妮弗一起演說,並在綠色房間完成)

但是任務沒有解決

未命名.jpg

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Translation of what mmnd128 said:
How to give an orange flower and copper dress
No one answered for a few days
(Speaks with Amy and Jennifer and finishes in the green room)
But the fourth task is not solved

I don't know exactly since I haven't done it yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Archive for you to watch ~ I really don't know how to say (Please look at the task)
I am tired of asking
Different languages and translations can be tricky. Not really sure what you expect me to watch. However, I am guessing you haven't given Amy the copper dress or orange flower yet. If that is the case there is only one dress maker on the island and her name is Jennifer. You will need to talk with her. If you haven't given Amy the flower yet, she has only one step-sister on the island and that is Alice. You will need to talk with her. Visit their rooms in the evening after dinner.

Reactions: ChiefStefan

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Your Endurance can't be that high, but hers can be lower. Cheat her endurance to 50 or lower or hope to catch her when her endurnce is low.
What is the cheat for changing someone's endurance?I have used cheats only for 3 star poker players like Jennifer and Joy

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
Must see what the mission is saying
I don't know how to solve it
Finally got the dress
未命名5.png
The final Amy attribute should look like this
未命名9.png
Affection 100 Love 75

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you are unsure how to give Amy the dress, you do it as a gift, same way you give her flowers or candy.

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
Those stats look correct. What are you trying to solve now? Please try and be specific if possible. Just saying can't solve the fourth quest is a little to open ended.
The task of orange flowers and clothesbehind.....I watched Task solve

After the v1.9.0 version is completed, the next task will wait for the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes