Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did you try with the new UI because unless you selected the old UI yourself in the preferences menu, you're playing an out dated version of the game.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
While waiting for the release of the next update, practice continues for the big Holiday Extravaganza in the basement of the nightbar. Want to know who the girl is behind the costume? Talk with Joy, providing you can beat her at poker without cheating.

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Guys last I played there was a In-game cheat mod for android Its not there in this version. Is there any other way to cheat on android?

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Greetings,
I do have a question to post aswel, I searched the thread, please do not bash me if i missed it in those 666 pages.

As a completitionist, I try to unlock everything to a girl before i sent her away (only in game tho :D )
So, I am trying to complete all the special renders apppearing, but I am going blindly.
As for now, I change inbetween girl clothes (normal, bikini and skimpy - and - classic, bit revealing and super sexy),
and radomly trying Flashing and Groping in varius locations.

So my question is, is there any way to know (a hint at least), which outfit must a girl wear, or maybe the place the groping must happen in order to unlock it in the gallery?

The only thing we got now is an (e.g. 12 out of 16 images) indicator.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Greetings,
I do have a question to post aswel, I searched the thread, please do not bash me if i missed it in those 666 pages.

As a completitionist, I try to unlock everything to a girl before i sent her away (only in game tho :D )
So, I am trying to complete all the special renders apppearing, but I am going blindly.
As for now, I change inbetween girl clothes (normal, bikini and skimpy - and - classic, bit revealing and super sexy),
and radomly trying Flashing and Groping in varius locations.

So my question is, is there any way to know (a hint at least), which outfit must a girl wear, or maybe the place the groping must happen in order to unlock it in the gallery?

The only thing we got now is an (e.g. 12 out of 16 images) indicator.

Thanks in advance!
All swimsuits, all reception outfits, all nightbar dresses and the doctor.
Places : pool, beach, reception, nightbar, doctor.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes