Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi,

Isn't it possible to start a conversation with Amy and Jennifer using a console command?
The scenes are 99% complete, but that doesn't happen in 200+ game days.
No there is not a cheat available to trigger the scene. You say you have been trying for 200+ days, therefore it would stand to reason that you need to change some of the variables. Since you don't say, I'll have to guess that you have Amy in her correct attire (Super sexy outfit). You have tried leaving the nightbar and returning late in the evening (01:00 or later). You have tried different days of the week. You have multiple 'save' points to reload after you have tried changing different variables. You have completed Amy's other quests. If you are not changing any of the variables, how can you expect to get different results?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.9.1 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix and content update for 0.1.9.1 beta has been released.
This is also a full version for android (0.1.9.x).

It includes all the fixes and new content from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC and MAC only) and a full version for android.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.1.9.1 beta (PC or MAC) from one of these links:

OR

Please download the full version for android 0.1.9.1 beta from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well, I don't know... They look like Big'uns, but without some underbewb showing it is hard to say. That sweater might be stuffed with something. Guess I've learned to take nothing for granted without closer inspection.
You know what? You are totally right.
But we should examine it properly.

Not some random girl, oh no.

If only there was a 32D girl with a 22" waist and 34" hip size around say 163 cm height.
Now that would prove it

And to make sure it is without any doubt, we could test Jennfiers ex-melons on said person!

But sadly there is no . such .. girl ...
Or is there.

<muffled name> could you come into Joy's office for a moment?

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I really hate to do this, but I see now that I will have to storm the office of Ms. Resplandor, CEO of Joy, Inc. It is obvious that she is forcing poor Miss Jennifer to slave away as something akin to cheap child labor. First she has to tend bar, then she has to fulfill the duties of fitness trainer and emcee for weekly contests. Now, apparently on the nights she isn't tending bar, she has been locked in some sweatshop furiously turning out garments on an old sewing machine. The evidence can be seen here as two employees model the latest corporate uniform. I mean c'mon, it's the Holidays! Who's with me?

Melinda.png

D..png

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Holiday Island 0.1.9.1 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix and content update for 0.1.9.1 beta has been released.
This is also a full version for android (0.1.9.x).

It includes all the fixes and new content from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC and MAC only) and a full version for android.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.9.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.1.9.1 beta (PC or MAC) from one of these links:

OR

Please download the full version for android 0.1.9.1 beta from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

You will have 4 game resoluztion options: "manual resize", 1280x720, 1920x1080, 2560x1440 if your screen has a high enough resolution

? Sorry I dont see the 2560x1440 option am I missing something?

donsrk

May 18, 2019
hi guys i'm having a little problem here whenever i click on load or preferences i get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i deleted the game and re-downloaded it but it's the same even with the new update i get the same error

Last edited by a moderator:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi guys i'm having a little problem here whenever i click on load or preferences i get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/screens.rpy", line 792, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 801, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 484, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 537, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 537, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1583, in set_resolution
Exception: Could not set video mode.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 801, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 537, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 537, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 540, in <module>
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1583, in set_resolution
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3177, in set_physical_size
renpy.display.interface.set_mode(size)
File "E:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed - Odyssey\_Redist\s\holiday island\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in set_mode
raise Exception("Could not set video mode.")
Exception: Could not set video mode.

i deleted the game and re-downloaded it but it's the same even with the new update i get the same error
Why don't you try installing the game in its own folder named Holiday Island or similar as opposed to installing it as a sub folder under 'Assasin's Creed'.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

donsrk

May 18, 2019
Why don't you try installing the game in its own folder named Holiday Island or similar as opposed to installing it as a sub folder under 'Assasin's Creed'.
done that and the same error again with a different location :( whenever i click on anything the screen freezes then the error pop up

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You will have 4 game resoluztion options: "manual resize", 1280x720, 1920x1080, 2560x1440 if your screen has a high enough resolution

? Sorry I dont see the 2560x1440 option am I missing something?
Without seeing your setup it is hard to say, but I have to assume you know your system. For example in my case, I do not have the option of 2560x1440 either, but then my screen resolution will not go that high unless I do some serious tweaking of my monitor and graphic card properties. Not wanting to go through all that trouble, I just run in 'Fullscreen' mode as the graphics are just as brilliant to me. You'll have to decide for yourself if trying to tweak things to get that resolution in a 'Window' is worth it.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes