alessandra

Jun 23, 2017
Did you try with the new UI because unless you selected the old UI yourself in the preferences menu, you're playing an out dated version of the game.
yeah, i am using the latest version, i have changed it by myself cause it wasnt working either

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
how do I catch amy and Jennifer talking at the nightbar? I've got Amy's love to 75
To be safe you should probably have love and affection max'd out at 75 and also a reasonably high degree of lust. You can watch the locator and as soon as you see Amy hit the bar go in. If the rest of that quest is in line you will see them talkin and they will draw you into the conversation when you come up. That will trigger the first arm wrestlin match which Amy cheats at and wins. The re-match for me was a bit harder to get but once I discovered it then it should have been fairly obvious. For some reason it wasn't what I was expecting. I thought I would trigger another event like the first one and it didn't after a few tries so then I started questioning apparel and maybe the second conversation was not at bar opening but closing and good grief, permutations started to rattle around in my head, LOL. Yah I double majored in math and computer science so the math tricked me out.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Well, so, I got Yvette back to the island and I got 2 appointments scheduled for the same night. I'm not sure it came out like it was supposed to. I don't think I got any reward for her training but the quest is logged as complete. We did have a very nice private dinner at the private hotel restaurant.

On a totally unrelated side note, for me the night time scene with Jessica at the pool is the best in the game for quality, visual impact and also the sexiest. I have a thing for bit titty blondes though, LOL. She definitely doesn't give it up very easy but thats ok. Her character comes across as fairly insecure and she uses the teasing to boost her very fragile ego. Its a compulsion that she can't control too well or thats what it seems like to me..

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Oh yeah speaking of the update, I've never had to shuffle in an update to this thing or any of these sorts of programs. How do I keep the achievements I already have and incorporate these additions to the program like what is coming in 1.91? I don't remember ever reading a tutorial on just exactly how to do that. I know where the game saves files are but is that all that is needed to be carried forward?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh yeah speaking of the update, I've never had to shuffle in an update to this thing or any of these sorts of programs. How do I keep the achievements I already have and incorporate these additions to the program like what is coming in 1.91? I don't remember ever reading a tutorial on just exactly how to do that. I know where the game saves files are but is that all that is needed to be carried forward?
If you look in the folder in which you have installed Holiday Island, there will be a folder labelled 'Game'. Within that folder will be one labeled 'Saves'. Copy that the folder (the one labelled 'saves') and save it somewhere else. Another location, another hard drive, thumb disk, whatever. As long as you can find it again. After installing the new update, copy the 'saves' folder to wherever you have installed the update into the 'Game' folder. Then just load a save and away you go.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Greetings,
I do have a question to post aswel, I searched the thread, please do not bash me if i missed it in those 666 pages.

As a completitionist, I try to unlock everything to a girl before i sent her away (only in game tho :D )
So, I am trying to complete all the special renders apppearing, but I am going blindly.
As for now, I change inbetween girl clothes (normal, bikini and skimpy - and - classic, bit revealing and super sexy),
and radomly trying Flashing and Groping in varius locations.

So my question is, is there any way to know (a hint at least), which outfit must a girl wear, or maybe the place the groping must happen in order to unlock it in the gallery?

The only thing we got now is an (e.g. 12 out of 16 images) indicator.

Thanks in advance!
The only thing that matters is there outfit. Location is only important if they wear a special outfit there. So basically day outfits, bar outfits, reception(two sets for most girls), and nurse. Some girls have special/extra outfits though you should be able to tell who based on other achievements.

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
i can't install on my redmi7, there is no error message. so i don't know what happened

anyone know what is a regular problem, maybe i can try to fix it

megasqueez

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

Isn't it possible to start a conversation with Amy and Jennifer using a console command?
The scenes are 99% complete, but that doesn't happen in 200+ game days.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank you, i try to read the FAQ, but the problem is that I run into Ivy in skimpy bikini and blue pill, but she just brings me back to my room, a similar problem with Natasha, I have all the correct values but she doesn't visit me at night.
For Ivy breast bump, I cheat, when the scene triggers, I add blue pill and erection via console (you need both).

For Natasha, go to sleep before the nightbar closes. It's very random.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes