AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
That is a stunning blue suit on the lady on the left..is that Dawn? i have not updated to the latest patch yet. very nice pic.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That is a stunning blue suit on the lady on the left..is that Dawn? i have not updated to the latest patch yet. very nice pic.
Yes it is Dawn, but she is not in the game regardless of which version you are playing. duckswimming was expressing one of his deepest fantasies of Dawn, Yvette and teleportation drinks sitting at the bar waiting for him.

Reactions: imzahai

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger Delizia's "topless beach yoga" event. It's the middle one on the top row in the phone event list for her. I've tried just sitting in the player room for four days and that didn't trigger it (I have the high tech binoculars, but not the cheap binocs). I've also tried idling on the beach for a few days and that didn't trigger it either. She was the doctor when I tried both tests, so maybe I just need to wait until she's not assigned to work in the morning.

You need hacking 3
Thank you! That was what I was missing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger Delizia's "topless beach yoga" event. It's the middle one on the top row in the phone event list for her. I've tried just sitting in the player room for four days and that didn't trigger it (I have the high tech binoculars, but not the cheap binocs). I've also tried idling on the beach for a few days and that didn't trigger it either. She was the doctor when I tried both tests, so maybe I just need to wait until she's not assigned to work in the morning.
You can sit in your room until doomsday, but if you haven't talked to the receptionist and had her tell you when the beach yoga takes place (days and time) it isn't going to trigger. You won't see any of the other girls that participate either. Now if you have done that, then when the appropriate day and time come along, SAVE you game. Then if Delizia isn't on the beach, RELOAD, not rollback, and try again.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yes it is Dawn, but she is not in the game regardless of which version you are playing. duckswimming was expressing one of his deepest fantasies of Dawn, Yvette and teleportation drinks sitting at the bar waiting for him.
Oh she is in the game.
Just not the regular one.

I play the creator version :giggle:

Easy to get, all it requires is,
  • a mad duck
  • a creator subscription
The subscription was easy enough, but persuading Darkhound that a sane duck like me was mad?
In the end I had to vote for Lacey in the lastest creator poll to prove it :eek:

A poll which she still lost ... Even though I was the only voter in it ... she lost with 2 votes in a 1 vote poll :unsure:
... ... I still dont get that.

Darkhound claimed only a mad duck could manage that feat, so here we are and I play a creator version.

Dawn's sister is nice too, name's Lynn.
And of course I tend to get breast bumped by Rose not Ivy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh all right, since you doubt me Bantry I might as well admit it.

The drinks were put there by Joy's Personal Assisstant, Rose.
She does the busy work behind the scenes when Jennifer and Yumiko gets ready.

As we veterans know she is a very easy to miss easter egg in the beginning of Holiday Island
(most just drool over Joy and fill out papers)

You of course know her, here she is in her revealing outfit (her sexy is nice too)

1575916690772.png

Would a mad duck lie to you? :p

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you promise not to tell Delizia, I will admit I begged, cajoled, groveled, threatened to hold my breath until I turned blue, and numerous other tactics trying to get Joy to allow her onto the island. Alas, all were in vain.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Quick question is there a patch update from v182 to 190?

Contains what is relevant and should be used.

Not there? Not relevant.
Always best to use the source.

And if any go there, signing up and supporting the game is same place.
Chance to enjoy Jessica's beach fun (0.1.10.0) and Amy's new room service (0.2.0) teasers that came up short time ago.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Oh all right, since you doubt me Bantry I might as well admit it.

The drinks were put there by Joy's Personal Assisstant, Rose.
She does the busy work behind the scenes when Jennifer and Yumiko gets ready.

As we veterans know she is a very easy to miss easter egg in the beginning of Holiday Island
(most just drool over Joy and fill out papers)

You of course know her, here she is in her revealing outfit (her sexy is nice too)

View attachment 482697

Would a mad duck lie to you? :p
BTW, there is something Yvette about her ( the face ).
Any Dawn underboobs pic in a near future ? :)

alessandra

Jun 23, 2017
Have you tried deleting everything and doing a clean install?
what do u mean? i have re-downloaded everything and applyed the fix but still won't let me click anything, i just can save (right clicking) and open the phone task but i cant click on the new opened tab

• Angry
Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
BTW, there is something Yvette about her ( the face ).
Any Dawn underboobs pic in a near future ? :)
The face is one I created.
But the hair is of the same type as Yvette (though somewhat different settings).

If a Holiday Island theme render/tribute comes around with Dawn in it, I'll try to remember it.

But the next this side of Christmas will be the final Beach bar with Yvette, which is a small variation of the poses in last render, there she will be in the blue sling string bikini to keep it consistent.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
what do u mean? i have re-downloaded everything and applyed the fix but still won't let me click anything, i just can save (right clicking) and open the phone task but i cant click on the new opened tab
Please post a screenshot of what you are describing and exactly what you are trying to click on.

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone having performance issues? When I downloaded 1.9.0 and started the .exe it stright up ate 7GB of ram and left my computer really slow untill I closed it. It was impossible for me to play it but it run fine in version 1.8

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone having performance issues? When I downloaded 1.9.0 and started the .exe it stright up ate 7GB of ram and left my computer really slow untill I closed it. It was impossible for me to play it but it run fine in version 1.8
That's odd. I don't even have 7GB (just 4) and playing fine even without the add-on patches Darkhound provided. (running W10 1809).

Reactions: djgoletal

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Did you read the changelog? Ren'Py has been updated to the latest version 7.3.5.606 That might be causing your error. Have you downloaded and installed the released fixes?

Reactions: djgoletal

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
Is there any way or scenario for me to start Amy's massage? Guide in-game only tells "you massage Amy in her room for the 1st time"

Already finished private workout session, already gave protein shake, done with arm wrestle (convo with amy and jennifer and done it in green room), already given orange flower and copper dress (with BJ from her)

Stats are 50 love and 100 affection. View attachment 479131
How to solve your fourth task of AMY

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes