toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Also, the event-system seems to prioritize certain girls' events, drowning out some rarer ones. Finally, the trigger condition 'going to room X' is really annoying. I don't know how much time I've spent going to my room, going someplace else, clicking 'wait' and repeating that process ad infinitum, waiting for a specific event to happen. Feels like half the time I spent playing HI.
That part right there is actually some valid feedback for the dev and you should address him with it.

From my own dev experience i can only assume why that is happening as it is hard to design otherwise without making things predictable. Renpy as many other tools used for games like this is a script language - it means it requires the user to trigger something with an action. Action being in your case moving from one room to another where a code sequence is fired and part of that is checking if there will be an encounter or not. Unless the results of such checks are stored in a array or list for future use the results are lost after execution. That means that certain results being attached to certain characters will 'seem' to appear more often than others. That's the crux with pure randomness - it requires a huge amount of roles to be really weighted.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Long dissertation on Jessica swimming at night.
You did remember to save the game once you got to the pool and saw her swimming, didn't you? There are only a couple questions to answer or paths to take. With a 'Save' point, you reload and try, try again.

Reactions: junior366

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Agungteguh27

This will hopefully answer your question.
The FAQ in my signature is the latest edit.
It may not contain all the answers for 1.9.0, but I'm getting there.
Spoilers!

35) How do I take a shower? Why do I have to take a shower? How do I take a shower in the gym? How do I shower with the girls? How do I almost win Eva's game in the shower?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you. I'm new here. so which girl should i pick to go with to the island?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
thank you. I'm new here. so which girl should i pick to go with to the island?
Which ever one floats your boat the most. But that's not what determines who rides on the plane with you.

Here's an excerpt from puppet master's faq

6) How can I choose my planegirl? What do the choices I make at the beginning mean? I chose small breasts as my preference and the girls still have huge boobs, what gives? How do I get more girls to come to the island? Some girls were already on the island when I got there, so I didn't get their arrival scenes. How can I get the arrival achievements for these girls? Can I get all the girls on the island at the same time? Can I send girls away from the island? What if I send all the girls away?
You answer many questions at the start of the game for Joy. You are given a number of choices for your preferences in women. You tell Joy the size breasts you like, the body types you like, and the height you like. This determines who your planegirl will be. If you say that you like huge breasts, Aly will be your planegirl. If you say that you like large breasts, Amy will be your planegirl. If you say that you like full breasts on a slim body, Lacey will be your plane girl. If you choose full breasts on an average body, Brenda will be your planegirl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Can you have actual sex with Aly at all? (Other than the groping scenes and seeing her nude after losing the poker game.) 'Cause I've won three poker games and just get "return her clothes for a 'future favor'" and I'm about ready to throw the little cock-tease to the sharks.

And yes, I've played Hot-Shots with her and got her to show her tits (which ANY of these girls will do when they say "hello") but the damn alcoholic just wants to takes shot after shot and then passes out in her vomit.

(Yes, I'm peeved!) :p

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
hentai charley

There is no way to have vaginal sex with Aly in the game as yet, but stay tuned.
So you may want to switch her out for one of the girls who will take you for a ride until we get a version of the game where Aly will give it up.
From my FAQ (Spoilers!):

7) Are there plans to add new girls? Are there any vaginal sex scenes with my favorite girl?

51) How do I get Aly to play Hot Shots? How do I get Aly's special eveningwear? Will Aly have sex with me after I win against her at Hotshots?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
hentai charley

There is no way to have vaginal sex with Aly in the game as yet, but stay tuned.
So you may want to switch her out for one of the girls who will take you for a ride until we get a version of the game where Aly will give it up.
No sex with my honey?? (sniff, sniff) But, but...that sounds like (gasp) Real Life!!! (sob) We're not MARRIED in the game!!! (and at this rate, not going to be ...) :(...

My phrasing was probably poor- I didn't necessarily mean fucking her (although that's my goal, of course) but any sort of response from her; as I said, I can grope her and she sends me nude pics, but won't do anything to me- no fondling, no fellatio, no titjob. Can I get ANYTHING from Aly in the game so far?

As for the HotShots game, no matter WHO I'm playing it with, each time they lose the damn lushes choose to drink rather than strip so they get drunk and pass out. I swear, the next time that happens, I'm just going to carry her to my room and fuck her while she's passed out. Hell, maybe I won't even bother to carry the slut to my room- just fuck her in the bar... If I offer to clean up the mess afterwards, maybe Jennifer won't mind....

Seriously, what's the point of telling me to choose her penalty in the game if the damn slut refuses to do it and and makes her OWN choice in violation of the rules? Damn game's rigged anyway...

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is there any strategy to get more than 100 heat on shot bar event?, any cheat maybe
The only cheat available for Hotshots is g_cheats_enabled = True However, that ONLY allows you to 'rollback' a bit. Don't like the result of the spin on the wheel? Rollback and try again. Playing hangman and choose a wrong letter? Rollback. You get higher heat results for 'Hard Questions' as opposed to 'Personal Questions'. READ Puppet Master's FAQ as it includes every answer.

Strategy is simple. Have the girl drink 2 shots and then alternate a shot and undressing. No choices, just drink twice then alternate. Now you'll have to adjust your own losing so the girl can ask you to undress. I suggest playing 'Quarters' as you can lose each time as you try and get Yumiko's 'Easter Egg'.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
anybody has cheat for pills?
This may come as a complete surprise, but READ Puppet Master's FAQ!

Geez, how many times do you have to be told the same answer. I'd suggest downloading and installing Wilson's Nice Erotic Mod found on the first page, but since you have an aversion to reading, you'd probably install it incorrectly and/or ignore the include instructions on how to use and what not to do and thus 'Bork" your game. Then you'll be in here begging for saves or asking how to fix what you messed up.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
No sex with my honey?? (sniff, sniff) But, but...that sounds like (gasp) Real Life!!! (sob) We're not MARRIED in the game!!! (and at this rate, not going to be ...) :(...

My phrasing was probably poor- I didn't necessarily mean fucking her (although that's my goal, of course) but any sort of response from her; as I said, I can grope her and she sends me nude pics, but won't do anything to me- no fondling, no fellatio, no titjob. Can I get ANYTHING from Aly in the game so far?

As for the HotShots game, no matter WHO I'm playing it with, each time they lose the damn lushes choose to drink rather than strip so they get drunk and pass out. I swear, the next time that happens, I'm just going to carry her to my room and fuck her while she's passed out. Hell, maybe I won't even bother to carry the slut to my room- just fuck her in the bar... If I offer to clean up the mess afterwards, maybe Jennifer won't mind....

Seriously, what's the point of telling me to choose her penalty in the game if the damn slut refuses to do it and and makes her OWN choice in violation of the rules? Damn game's rigged anyway...
She does have a scene from hotshots, and that is Aly's only one right now. Everything else with her is tease and some posing.

So hotshots is really simple. Have them drink twice, then have them undress then alternate. Make sure you lose some rounds as well. Your goal isn't to make them naked during the game, the only actual goal is to get the heat score to 100, which is done by being as unclothed as possible(both you and her) and having sexual questions or getting more naked. Once heat hits 100 you get the girls scene.

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes