Sep 24, 2018
Hey all, I'm still having some issues activating the scene with "Amy's Special Dress." I completed the armwrestling plot, but nothing else seems to be happening now.

Reactions: brianiac

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
From your Traceback report, it looks like you have only downloaded 0.1.9.0 (which had some known issues) and have yet to install the bugfixes and update to 0.1.9.1. Read more here:

yeah im on 0.19.0 so i need to patch it to 0.19.1 and it will works fine?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone!
This is the last image for this year. A preview from Amy's arrival scene.
In case you are wondering, the girl in the image is not Amy, but someone she met at the airport and who was on the same flight. A friend of mine created her and was so kind to let me use her for the game.
Enjoy the last hours of 2019!
Darkhound

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Have been enjoying playing the game again.

1) Does it matter which stat you pick at the meeting with Joy?

2) Does it matter which girls you pick at the meeting with Joy?

3)I have been playing the game as is, should I use the Add on etc?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 31. Dec. 2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​
The next release is 0.1.9.2 beta which will be another incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It will include some new features and probably bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.1.9.2 has:
236 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content

Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.1.9.2

Minor improvements and changes

A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.1.9.2

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some left-over code from debugging. Bakcground image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.2

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of December:
0.1.9.2 beta --> No Idea Yet

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
HELLO
so finally iknew why i was stuck in the main pic i were in 19 not 19.1 thanks for guys her helped everything works fin but when i opened it and loaded the filles it took some time to update it and all works greet except for amy all girls have the same profile from my past save but amy not the love and affection become 35! anyone knows how i can get it back to 100 i cant do anything further with her and thanks i hope im not fucked up:(

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have been enjoying playing the game again.

1) Does it matter which stat you pick at the meeting with Joy?

2) Does it matter which girls you pick at the meeting with Joy?

3)I have been playing the game as is, should I use the Add on etc?
1) No, but you may find choosing extra 'Endurance' more beneficial as it is harder to increase than the others.

2) No, the initial girls on the island outside of the ones you pick, are determined by you choice of 'Body Type', Boob Size', etc.
Note: It is NOT 100% accurate, meaning if you do not like huge boobs, you're out of luck as they run free on the island.
Ideally choose a combination that will ensure Aly as your 'Plane Girl' as there is an additional scene which is hard to trigger if she isn't. Huge boobs, Curvy, Tall should work. Then pick any two you of your choice, although Yvette and Amy have the most content.

3) No right or wrong answer here. Depends on whether you want to play the game with or without cheating. The add mod by Nice Erotica found on the first page will make it easier to adjust your and the girls' stats thus reducing the initial grind a bit, but it in't necessary. You can also use console 'Cheat Codes' to do the same thing, but it takes a bit more typing.

You will probably find it beneficial to download Puppet Master's FAQ and use it as a reference, but be forewarned it contains detailed spoilers. You can find a link to the latest version in his signature.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HELLO
so finally iknew why i was stuck in the main pic i were in 19 not 19.1 thanks for guys her helped everything works fin but when i opened it and loaded the filles it took some time to update it and all works greet except for amy all girls have the same profile from my past save but amy not the love and affection become 35! anyone knows how i can get it back to 100 i cant do anything further with her and thanks i hope im not fucked up:(
For starters, welcome to the island. Secondly, that little box in the upper right of the screen labelled 'SEARCH' will help you find answers to almost any questions. In this case you'll find out that the update version of 0.1.9.0 and 0.1.9.1 reset Amy's stats of Affection and Love to lower numbers and the ONLY way to increase them is to complete the three new quests that she has. You should probably also download and keep handy Puppet Master's FAQ and keep it handy. WARNING: It contains multiple detail 'Spoilers' so if you want to actually play the game and discover things on your own then you probably should avoid it.

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
1) No, but you may find choosing extra 'Endurance' more beneficial as it is harder to increase than the others.

2) No, the initial girls on the island outside of the ones you pick, are determined by you choice of 'Body Type', Boob Size', etc.
Note: It is NOT 100% accurate, meaning if you do not like huge boobs, you're out of luck as they run free on the island.
Ideally choose a combination that will ensure Aly as your 'Plane Girl' as there is an additional scene which is hard to trigger if she isn't. Huge boobs, Curvy, Tall should work. Then pick any two you of your choice, although Yvette and Amy have the most content.

3) No right or wrong answer here. Depends on whether you want to play the game with or without cheating. The add mod by Nice Erotica found on the first page will make it easier to adjust your and the girls' stats thus reducing the initial grind a bit, but it in't necessary. You can also use console 'Cheat Codes' to do the same thing, but it takes a bit more typing.

You will probably find it beneficial to download Puppet Master's FAQ and use it as a reference, but be forewarned it contains detailed spoilers. You can find a link to the latest version in his signature.
Thank You Bantry for those words.
Will look into the add mod for sure then.
Have been looking at the FAQ but did not see anything about how to change appearance stats?

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
For starters, welcome to the island. Secondly, that little box in the upper right of the screen labelled 'SEARCH' will help you find answers to almost any questions. In this case you'll find out that the update version of 0.1.9.0 and 0.1.9.1 reset Amy's stats of Affection and Love to lower numbers and the ONLY way to increase them is to complete the three new quests that she has. You should probably also download and keep handy Puppet Master's FAQ and keep it handy. WARNING: It contains multiple detail 'Spoilers' so if you want to actually play the game and discover things on your own then you probably should avoid it.
thanks for clearing that for me but i cant see her quests anywhere how i can get them ? i need to wait and play along or theres something i need to do to get em?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
thanks for clearing that for me but i cant see her quests anywhere how i can get them ? i need to wait and play along or theres something i need to do to get em?
Have you checked your phone for open quests? If none are showing keep playing. Talk with Amy at all the locations and visit her in her room often. Note: If she has a job like Maid or Receptionist, you'll have to work around the times she is working to find her available.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Advice from our favorite bartenders.

Right before the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, make sure to lift up your left leg…
You’ll want to start out the New Year on the right foot.

View attachment 502524
My MC's Resolution for the New Year is to get Joy to let Yumiko be my personal assistant/valet, including nightly massages in bed and personal scrubbing during baths & showers for 500 HI or her best offer. "Happy New Year Everyone!!!":)

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Since each model, if sent home, sticks around until the end of the week if assigned to a job (Doctor, Room Service, Early/Late Reception) with careful planning and sending/receiving a new lady each day, could we *technically* have up to 13 models on the island?

Even though we couldn't do much with the four who are just finishing out the week, we could still "have more than 9".

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
how do we move save games to another install? do we just have to update to the latest to have the new material?

Aug 9, 2016
how do we move save games to another install? do we just have to update to the latest to have the new material?
All RenPy games keep their save files at "Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\*gameId*". In this case, the gameId is "Island-1499865023",
The saves in the game folder itself are a copy of those (or vice versa) so you don't lose anything when you delete them from the game folder or install into a different folder.
So you can just unpack the new version wherever, delete your old folder, and it'll still use the same saves.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes