• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I wanted to thanks all advices I've received.
But now... I'm now again stucked lol !
I can't find the right moment to achieve "following amy in the ladies room in the night bar"... I obtained the blowjob but now I tried many times but nuts !
Thanks !

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I can't find the right moment to achieve "following amy in the ladies room in the night bar"... I obtained the blowjob but now I tried many times but nuts !
Thanks !
The blue dress.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks !
Detailed in both Puppet Master's FAQ and even the old Guide.

I suspect you forgot that one of the variables you can change is 'wardrobe'. In other words try when she is in a different dress. I hear blue is a nice color.

Reactions: Puppet Master

babaraj

Dec 13, 2017
Darkhound will fix the bug in the next update...
But all is not lost....
If you visit Amy at 21:00 in her room you will trigger the Massage task and then you can complete Massage and Arm-wrestle tasks and you will continue on with the quest as normal.
How to ask Renee for teaching?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How to ask Renee for teaching?
So you need Renee to teach you sensual massage ??
Best place I can think of would be the Spa.
Also you may need to be well acquainted with Renee as this is sensual massage.
Hope these clues help ;) ;)

Sensual+Touch+Massage+female+4+hands+buttocks.jpg

babaraj

Dec 13, 2017
So you need Renee to teach you sensual massage ??
Best place I can think of would be the Spa.
Also you may need to be well acquainted with Renee as this is sensual massage.
Hope these clues help ;) ;)

I invited her to an island. she is not available in spa.. heather only always there.. is it bug? I just played new version from 1.7.X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No bug.
Must advance time when in spa if Renée not there.
If not try next day.
Edit : be sure that Renée is not on reception duty. Set Heather to reception duty.

Reactions: babaraj

babaraj

Dec 13, 2017
There are missing scenes of Renee. Like Renee model doesnt show, it shows square black something. I think my old save must be issue. what is solution? do i need to put renee scene files?

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
hmm ok then Ill quit looking haha.

thank you
There is one sex scene with Amy if you head to your room and catch her in the shower and sneak without getting caught and your stats are high she will invite you in and ride you on her couch. there's also another scene where you walk by her room when she is masturbating and you sneak without getting caught then make some noise when you can clearly see the dildo in her pussy, then she will invite you to have sex with her.

Jun 4, 2017
OK, I got past the massage/wrestling thing, and have now gotten to Amy's request for five gold trophies. Thing is, she already has five gold trophies, at least if we're talking the weekly ones (as I assume we are). Am I going to need to do something to make the game notice?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
OK, I got past the massage/wrestling thing, and have now gotten to Amy's request for five gold trophies. Thing is, she already has five gold trophies, at least if we're talking the weekly ones (as I assume we are). Am I going to need to do something to make the game notice?
Truthfully, no idea, but why not get her another one and see what happens? Maybe the game starts counting after she tells you.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes