testing321

Nov 11, 2017
The guide said it all, can't be more explicit than that.

I think you miss this part :
When the time comes, she will knock on the door in a tight black coat holding a bottle of champagne. While you secure the champagne bottle, she will shed the coat and relax on your bed in her negligee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep I got her wearing the tight black coat and holding a champagne. That is the reward appointment. But even at the first reward, the mc is not asking how her breasts got so big. While the guide says the mc will ask her. In my case they just got straight to sex. No questions asked. And I repeat this "reward appointment" 3 times already but still nothing. I don't know if there is a requirement I should fullfill before, but I can not meet joy to progress further.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yep I got her wearing the tight black coat and holding a champagne. That is the reward appointment. But even at the first reward, the mc is not asking how her breasts got so big. While the guide says the mc will ask her. In my case they just got straight to sex. No questions asked. And I repeat this "reward appointment" 3 times already but still nothing. I don't know if there is a requirement I should fullfill before, but I can not meet joy to progress further.
You never said, have you done this part?
HOW DO I START THE QUEST TO FIND OUT ABOUT EVA'S BREASTS AND COMPLETE IT?
To start the quest, take a walk on the beach with Eva, when she is in her skimpy bikini. Take a closer look at her and she will tell you that she always wanted to have big breasts and had operations to make that happen.

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
<A little morning fun for the hard times>

"Borrowed from Yvette" she observes as I stare at the platforms (heels).
"Small girls need all the help they can get ..."

Meeting her eyes I get the potent mix of 'hopeless' and 'men!'
Which she reserves for my more clueless moments.

I realize, slowly, that she is probably not referring to the shoes anymore.
"Well, I am happy you are here" I desperately blurt out, as the deep waters start to close over my head.

A moment of surprise, a slowly spreading smile, she is adding 'lucky' to my list of traits ;)

Studio Pool - Melinda 00 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
Have someone any shutdown at natasha's weight lifting? Under the action when the player want to lift the weight, the game shutdowm. (I have bad english) Is there any solution for this problem? Thanks!

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
Im trying to give Amy flowers and Alice isn't helping me like she is supposed to. What do I need to do? I already did the massage stuff and i'm stuck. please help.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
I'm stuck trying to get the following events/scenes/achievments, if anyone got some pointers I'd be very thankful. I've already tried some of the hints mentioned here on this thread but no luck.

Brenda - can't trigger the photoshoot, because I'm missing the dialogue option on reception to schedulle a meeting with Joy. From what I recall, i scheduled a previous meeting with Joy, but then I got a dialog during that meeting that there were no girls on the island with pending wishes (Brenda wasn't on the island), and from there no more meeting schedule option. Not sure how I can reschedule with Joy now.

Amy - I guess I somehow messed up the new quest system for max love, because I can't trigger the private workout events (which I guess are the beginning of everything for this quest). I think I've might messed it up twinkering with the stats, because I've already finished events that I think should only appear later on the quest (like arm wrestling at the bar). I've repeated the basic training events at the gym, but I can't trigger the workout clothes subquest (I've tried to visit Amy on her room at 21:00, as suggested here, a bunch of times, but no option for this subquest). I've tried to check a couple of the following steps, like talking to Jennifer at the gym, but no luck either. Should I have a specific value of love/affection for this quest to trigger?

I'm also missing some other events, but I guess they are all related to the Amy progress:
- Message lessons from Renee
- Poker game with Jennifer (orange dress)

Any ideias? Many thanks in advance

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Don't cheat when you don't know how to uncheat.
You can reschedule a Joy meeting for mini quest even if you did all. So invite Brenda and check the reception. If the option is not available you probably did something wrong somewhere.

Reactions: Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Don't cheat when you don't know how to uncheat.
You can reschedule a Joy meeting for mini quest even if you did all. So invite Brenda and check the reception. If the option is not available you probably did something wrong somewhere.
Or could it be this bug from the dev page?
If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1

Reactions: Monsieur X and amvg

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Or could it be this bug from the dev page?
If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.0.1
(y) Ha yes, I had forgotten that bug, it can be that.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Brenda - can't trigger the photoshoot, because I'm missing the dialogue option on reception to schedulle a meeting with Joy. From what I recall, i scheduled a previous meeting with Joy, but then I got a dialog during that meeting that there were no girls on the island with pending wishes (Brenda wasn't on the island), and from there no more meeting schedule option. Not sure how I can reschedule with Joy now.
To make sure we are all on the same page, are you saying, that now when you talk with the receptionist, there is no option to ask about Joy's availability or when you ask, you are told she doesn't have an opening in her schedule yet?

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
What i'm getting is the 1st option (the 2nd option you mention is the normal cooldown). But it's probably the bug mentioned above.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What i'm getting is the 1st option (the 2nd option you mention is the normal cooldown). But it's probably the bug mentioned above.
Okay, just double checking. Seems like your only option is to load a prior save and play on from there. Unless you want to wait for the release of 0.2.0.1

Reactions: amvg
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes