• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gabomolina19

Feb 25, 2018
From the guide: Why are some of the pictures in webp format?
"It is a format that allows more detail and sharper pictures when the developer does the renders without increasing the photos to a ridiculous size of bytes. Windows can display them if you download the coded pack. After that you can open them in almost any application [...]

Codec is here: bpCodecSetup.exe

You will need to restart Windows for the Explorer preview to work after you've installed the codec."

If you haven't downloaded the Webp codec, you're going to get errors when your comp/Renpy tries to access Webp files. Download the codec and try to access the scene again. If you still can't get it--or you've already downloaded the codec--then there's either an issue with your download or a bug that needs to be reported on the Patreon.

Thanks for the advice. It worked as it was.

Reactions: brianiac

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
That's Natasha's hand.
Black models tend to have exceedlingly light colored almost albino hands (in Daz studio) on the underside and lower sides.

Zooming in on the original webp this becomes apparent as there is an upper black colored skin area which the MC could not possibly have.

1585074517743.png

Both effects are visible on her other hand.
She is holding the MC's leg in towards her.

But the angle makes it look curious of course.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
That's Natasha's hand.
Black models tend to have exceedlingly light colored almost albino hands (in Daz studio) on the underside and lower sides.

Zooming in on the original webp this becomes apparent as there is an upper black colored skin area which the MC could not possibly have.

View attachment 596589

Both effects are visible on her other hand.
She is holding the MC's leg in towards her.

But the angle makes it look curious of course.
I feel better now. I knew that but didnt think at that moment. Now i can jerk without any thought. :D
Btw Natasha is my favorite girl.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Frickin Yumiko easter egg is impossible. I tried 200 times and the tips don't seem to help much.
Patience, patience. Definitely follow the tip of saving your game right beforehand. Then limit yourself to 3, maybe 4 tries. Any more than that in one sitting will drive you nuts and throw off any coordination you might have had. May work for you, may not, but by following this strategy I can usually get it at least once a game of HotShots. Good luck.

Reactions: blablubiblub

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Geez, and I thought I went stir crazy waiting for the release of the next update. Nitpicking the renders, takes it to a whole new level. But hey, whatever gets you through the night.

• Angry
Reactions: blablubiblub

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Wasn't picking on you, but there have been a couple posts about 'inconsistencies' in the renders or artwork. Things I never noticed. Guess I don't pay enough attention to the details. In my defense, Delizia's perfume got into my eyes.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Great my Game Keep Crashing Yippie smh

can anyone help me before i lose my mind lol

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm...what are the correct steps for eva's breast story? I got the reward appointment after contest, but she doesn't tell anything just straight to sex. And after 3 reward appointment, nothing changes. No story at all. I already got the coke scene, Yumiko said something about it. Already searches for this topic in this thread but it seems no definite answer what is wrong and whether it is still doable or lost forever. The guide says it is non repeatable but from the first appointment, there is no talk about her breast story. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Geez, and I thought I went stir crazy waiting for the release of the next update. Nitpicking the renders, takes it to a whole new level. But hey, whatever gets you through the night.
They guy has a point, I also found Yvette's calves in some pictures a bit odd but it doesn't bother me, I only care about boobs.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hmmm...what are the correct steps for eva's breast story? I got the reward appointment after contest, but she doesn't tell anything just straight to sex. And after 3 reward appointment, nothing changes. No story at all. I already got the coke scene, Yumiko said something about it. Already searches for this topic in this thread but it seems no definite answer what is wrong and whether it is still doable or lost forever. The guide says it is non repeatable but from the first appointment, there is no talk about her breast story. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you
The guide said it all, can't be more explicit than that.

I think you miss this part :
When the time comes, she will knock on the door in a tight black coat holding a bottle of champagne. While you secure the champagne bottle, she will shed the coat and relax on your bed in her negligee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes