Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Also, it doesn't do any good to send a mostly finished update to beta testers.
Only when the update is finished, can it be tested.
So unfortunately, it'll be done when it's done.
I can attest that the developer is working on it every day: not only new scenes, but trying out new ideas, correcting grammar and spelling, even tweeking old code.
The only thing I can guarantee is that the beta testers will work as quickly as possible to make it available to the community.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I noticed a minor typo during Amy's arm wrestling scene: "Felling fully in control [...]" instead of feeling. Amy is so hot, I am wondering why I noticed that at all ;).

Thanks, again, Darkhound, for this absolutely amazing game! I am so looking forward to the new content for Heather and Eva in 0.2.1 :p.

ps.: Oh, and one more: "You still think you can beet me [...]" should be "beat".

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
T
Also, it doesn't do any good to send a mostly finished update to beta testers.
Only when the update is finished, can it be tested.
So unfortunately, it'll be done when it's done.
I can attest that the developer is working on it every day: not only new scenes, but trying out new ideas, correcting grammar and spelling, even tweeking old code.
The only thing I can guarantee is that the beta testers will work as quickly as possible to make it available to the community.
Thanks for everyone's work, really the best game. Most games has a storyline, or two, or three, then its done. This game can be played every day and not boring.

Reactions: Puppet Master

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This might be the hottest wallpaper in history of wallpapers.
Is probably overselling it a bit, but thanks :)

That swimsuit must be really burning her skin, she wants to get out of it :D
Well, she gets a bit of help from me on that count, as the suit technically speaking does come off in the end.

"Tecnically speaking", as it is actually the 3rd Render in a series of 8 Renders I made for a girl of mine called Monique. Which was adapted to Alice for this one.

There is frankly not much left of it at the end, so it is more that it does not exist than she gets out of it I suppose :unsure: (poor suit).

I have not adapted the others for Alice, just took the one I felt suited her best.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
yeah the shower is unlocked, but when i try to enter the shower with her inside she gets angry no matter what
First make sure you see Eva in the shower. MAKE SURE you don't see the Girl showering sign up, if it is and you go in she'll get mad. Also make you have low lust or you'll pop a woody and lose her bet with you.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
You can reset the randomizer by opening your phone or changing locations. So, when Eva is in the gym, then save. Go to the beach and back to the gym, try to shower. If you see the sign or the shower is empty, rollback, repeat until you see Eva in there with no sign on the door.
Once you've seen her shower once, you can try to win the bet. She will cheat, and you'll lose, but if you get to where she grabs your cock, you win, too. Do the same thing as above, but take enough purple pills to lower your lust to below 25.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
In the current version the missions on Miriam and Mercedes are not complete? Just when I had been enthusiastic about the wrestling that Merecedes had offered :(

I really would love to see her 100% muscular and flexed. Not only on the arms, but on the abs, back and legs. Full flexed for a sex scene.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
In the current version the missions on Miriam and Mercedes are not complete? Just when I had been enthusiastic about the wrestling that Merecedes had offered :(

I really would love to see her 100% muscular and flexed. Not only on the arms, but on the abs, back and legs. Full flexed for a sex scene.
Mercedes flex her muscles if she loses at poker, she also poses for you in her room (with one flexed abs pose).

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
We tend to blame Darkhound for that!

There is not a day were we do not say "if only Joy had created it, then it would have been a great game" buuuut she has a thing for Darkhound ... so we here we are, having to settle for a good game instead.

:D

(or we are settling for the best game)

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I have encountered a weird bug (see attached image) in various situations where I already had the maximum possible amount of 500 company favors and earned some extra favors. Then, sometimes, the message shows up that some amount of favor was *subtracted* and the new balance is 500. The last time this happened was when I won the guess-who-game and earned 10 favors.

Clipboard01.jpg

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I have encountered a weird bug (see attached image) in various situations where I already had the maximum possible amount of 500 company favors and earned some extra favors. Then, sometimes, the message shows up that some amount of favor was *subtracted* and the new balance is 500. The last time this happened was when I won the guess-who-game and earned 10 favors.

View attachment 647600
What you are experiencing is a source of favor which is not checking the maximum (function call). So it allows you to bypass the maximum value.

Then another source, which is checking the maximum, finds you are above and enforces the maximum.

Two options,
  • The first source should check the maximum
    • Reason : You should not be allowed to cross the maximum, it is unintended that you can (bug)
  • The first source should not check the maximum
    • Reason : It is in some situations possible to temporarily be above it (intended design)
Only Darkhound would know which one is applicable.

That said the implementation for correction is sound, it nukes excess favor and is a surprise for those using cheats
So that part works entirely as it should.

Last edited:

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Also, remember that Miriam indicated that she goes to the gym at night when everyone is asleep, where she gets more muscular than ever.
I would still like to see more scenes with Ivy, she has very few compared to the other characters. Maybe a fitness contest with Amy and the twins will be amazing.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes