BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
But everyone has different preferences :)
Yes, exactly! I for one could easily tell which of the girls I find least attractive. But, there is no definite ranking among the ones I find extremely hot. Well, as you could have guessed, that would be Eva at the top for me, and also Heather, Amy, Faye, Natasha. This is what makes Darkhound's game so fantastic: there is something for most big-boob-lovers' taste :p.

I also have a favorite conversation. It is with Eva when you meet her on the beach and she asks you to put sun lotion on her tits:
After all the sun lotion seems to be rubbed in, you start taking your hands off her chest.
Eva:
"Hey! What are you doing?"
"You need to distribute it more evenly!" *smiles*
"Don't tell me you don't enjoy playing with my big soft boobies."
MC:
"Sure I do!" *sheepishly*
Her dirty talk combined with the incredible feeling of her knockers between your hands makes you real hard!
Eva:
"And I like how your dick is pressed against my cheek!" *giggles*
MC:
"Ohhh! Damn!"
Eva:
"Hey! Huge Tits! Massage! Remember?"

Pure gold and I congratulate Darkhound to have come up with this! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: norb82

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
caju
Out of curiosity, how many achievements should Lacey have to get you playing the game again?
For the rest, how many achievements should be the minimum for each tier 3 girl?
I don't speak for the dev, nor am I promising anything, I'm just gathering opinions.
Tier 3 girls have the following number of achievements:

Brenda 23
Delizia 21
Ivy 23
Lacey 21
Renee 24

My own opinion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
caju
Out of curiosity, how many achievements should Lacey have to get you playing the game again?
I don't speak for the dev, nor am I promising anything, I'm just gathering opinions.

Brenda 23
Delizia 21
Ivy 23
Lacey 21
Renee 24

My own opinion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I'm nuts, any other popular opinions about my sanity? Faye isn't everybody's cup of tea ( I like them big but damn, she could have her own moon circling them things)!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I fall into the 'nuts' category too. I think we all know how I feel about Delizia. I don't think there has to be a minimum number of achievements for any girl. While it is true Lacey doesn't have a lot of achievements, the majority are repeatable. I do wish a more of the tier 3 girls had repeatable scenes or their scenes were expanded or continued. Renee for example. It would be nice to continue our massage lessons to become a better masseuse, which of course would give us the opportunity to massage more girls. Pretty sure Joy needs more than just that one foot massage.

There are still a number of girls that have yet to play Hotshots and with the new sauna location and evening walks, lots of things are possible, not to mention Joy's wishes and desires suggestion box. Bottom-line is no one but darkhound1 knows what the future of the game will bring.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I am not against using codes to unlock achievements but it would be nice if you could unlock the planegirls in one gameplay.
Maybe something like this:
You had Aly as planegirl.
You invite Amy to the Island.
The girl at the reception tells you, you have to fly back to town to sign some papers.
On your way back to the Island you meet Amy on the plane.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I am not against using codes to unlock achievements but it would be nice if you could unlock the planegirls in one gameplay.
Maybe something like this:
You had Aly as planegirl.
You invite Amy to the Island.
The girl at the reception tells you, you have to fly back to town to sign some papers.
On your way back to the Island you meet Amy on the plane.
Darkhound said he will change some of the achievements (plane girl with a one time scene) to be available regardless of the save (the achiev will be saved in the permanent file).
Meaning : you unlock Aly/Amy in one game session and it will also be unlocked in a new game.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
We must be getting close to the show starting.

Because the room is filling up and all the old 'trailers' and reruns of X needs Y are on.
Think I even saw some that were old enough to be in black and white :p

Good times :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

caju

Oct 5, 2017
caju
I dont care about tiers or achievements.
Check the changelog. The only times Lacey gets mentioned:
Lacey finally gets doctor images. Lacey gets corridor arrival images. Lacey finally gets pool images. Lacey finally gets a uniform for working front desk.

Nothing new :mad: Just things every other character already has.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I dont care about tiers or achievements.
Check the changelog. The only times Lacey gets mentioned:
Lacey finally gets doctor images. Lacey gets corridor arrival images. Lacey finally gets pool images. Lacey finally gets a uniform for working front desk.

Nothing new :mad: Just things every other character already has.
Have you walked on the beach with her and been interrupted by Miriam? As I said before, for a tier 3 girl, Lacey has a lot of repeatable scenes/events. More so than the rest of the tier 3 girls. There is no perfect solution as the developer is going to concentrate new content on the girls that do well in the polls, also known as tier 1 girls.

Aug 9, 2016
Yellow - Tier 1
Pink - Tier 2
Cyan - Tier 3

It's just a 'quick glance' screen, click for specific details. Think of it as a larger version of the phone screen that lists the available girls on the island.
Sorry, I was referring to the text in the bottom right. Should have been clearer.

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
People always will have different expectations. Personally I am content with the amount of...content available in this game and Amy is a great choice for a leading character. And, as suggested in the post above me, even Tier 3 girls seem to not be neglected.

I just hope one day (not in 0.2.1 update it seems) there will be a Miriam night gym workout since her supposed super-strength sounds quite intriguing.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Have you walked on the beach with her and been interrupted by Miriam? As I said before, for a tier 3 girl, Lacey has a lot of repeatable scenes/events. More so than the rest of the tier 3 girls. There is no perfect solution as the developer is going to concentrate new content on the girls that do well in the polls, also known as tier 1 girls.
And playing with her in the pool...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's not easy to be a normal sized boobs girl on a big boobs girls island. Opportunities to show off your goods are limited and the island share holders like big boobs.
Also, being focused on one girl isn't a viable way of playing the game....unless she's Amy of course :)

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Hmm I am quite indecisive with everything thus I can't clearly put 1. girl, but top are: Faye, Renee, Yvette, Eva and Heather. Close behind is Yumiko and Jennifer.

1 question, when creating a new char, what is the best option between the +3 skill options ? I've always went with charm since I think its the most useful early and can easily be maxed.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have just got out of trouble with Amy, so I am also staying out of this "Girl Ranking" discussion.

But I did tell Amy about this and I said " For me, you are always number 1, and number 2, and... "

Her reply was quite nice...

Amy_kiss.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents actual events of the game )

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes