whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Nice! I was thinking about starting a fresh game on this version and Amy getting an improved scene on the plane has made me sure I will :)
This indeed sounds great. Same goes for May 16/17th release of 0.2.1.

One different question from me - I find Faye very, very unattractive. How crucial is she to the game if I would do my best to keep her away from Island (if it's even possible)?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This indeed sounds great. Same goes for May 16/17th release of 0.2.1.

One different question from me - I find Faye very, very unattractive. How crucial is she to the game if I would do my best to keep her away from Island (if it's even possible)?
On top of my head, Faye unlocks the gym shower for the other girls to use afterward and that's it.
She is not among my favorites girls but her scenes are nice (Hotshot and the gym events).

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I find Faye very, very unattractive.
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Slow down amigo. While I take issue with your use of the term "unattractive", I'm willing to give you a pass based on one's personal opinion. That said, we could no longer be friends once you launch the first "very". And I absolutely draw a line in the sand w/the utterly irresponsible use of the second "very".

You now have to meet me on the playground at high noon where I will defend the lovely Faye's honor...TO THE DEATH.:LOL:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Love the tier 3 girls, although admittedly Ivy scares me. Now Delizia, Lacey, Renee and Brenda are yummy! While the tier 1 and 2 girls are occupied with the masses, tier 3's and I will be off exploring the lesser known parts of the island.

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
The girls from most attractive to least attractive in my opinion
1. Yumiko
2. Jennifer
3. Amy
4. Alice
5. Renee
6. Heather
7. Delizia
8. Brenda
9. Joy
10. Lacey
11. Jessica
12. Desire
13. Aly
14. Eva
15. Yvette
16. Miriam & Mercedes = tie
17. Faye
18. Ivy
19. Natasha

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am wondering... should I wait and play it fresh, or continue my current run? I am about 2 or 3 weeks in.
With all the new content in update 0.2.1.0 it makes a lot of sense to start a new game from the beginning. That being said, since you have a few days until it's released, you might as well keep playing your current game. By continuing to play your current game, you will gain insight and experience as to how to accomplish some of the scenes, appointments, events, etc. That way when you start a new game you will be able to easily catch up to where you are now in the game.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I would still keep and use your save file you have now
(Also back it up so you don't loose it ;) ).

Start a new game save as well when the new build arrives.
You can still enjoy the old one and it will help with knowing how to progress with the new save.

Anyhow...
I have to go to an appointment with Amy.

After buying her a big box of chocolates, big bunch of orange roses, and some Apple protein shakes she has calmed down and I have reduced her anger after the daydream with Natalia fight at the weekend, and the lock-down in my room.

I have to meet her to give her a massage, so hopefully she will be in a better mood after it...

Wish me luck...

Amy_massage.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents actual events of the game )

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Any chance for a change in either background or font color on this screen? It's really hard to read rn, despite the black outline.
Clic twice on the picture for the full size or right clic "open picture in new tab", it's quite readable.
No idea about a possible change, I'm not the dev.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any chance for a change in either background or font color on this screen? It's really hard to read rn, despite the black outline.
Yellow - Tier 1
Pink - Tier 2
Cyan - Tier 3

It's just a 'quick glance' screen, click for specific details. Think of it as a larger version of the phone screen that lists the available girls on the island.

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes