DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hey, just curios, why is not Aly more popular? She´s got huge, lovely boobs, a cute face and great legs.. Love her curves.
Straightforward.
  • The addition of Natasha meant 3 huge chested girls had to share the support that only 2 did before
  • Faye and Natasha both came with sex events and added more
So over time Faye pulled away and Natasha compensated just enough for being darkskinned to split a chunk of Aly's support. There is more to it, but thats the essential part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.1 beta - development news (updated 14. May 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.1 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.0.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.1.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Mac and Android.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.0.0 to 0.2.1.0 has:
498 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker, Desire sexting)

New features and content
  • Desire will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Desire gets a pool distraction event --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Amy gets a pool distraction event --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Aly gets a pool distraction event --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Alice gets a pool distraction event --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Amy gets a very much improved scene on the plane, that is an achievement now as well --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • The game intro scene with Joy will be greatly improved. You will get preview images for all the girls and some personal information as well. In addition, for every choice (like breast size, etc.) the matching girls will be displayed --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • The main screen gets a really cool new intro video (made by a good friend) --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Faye will get a beach pose scene in the evening when the sun sets with three achievements --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets an "apology event" for the way she treated the MC during the second arrival scene --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a second arrival scene with two achievements --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Yvette and Faye get a scene at the pool wearing the same bikini model --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a "Desires and Wishes" quest to obtain the "sexy nurse" outfit --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a second poker reward scene --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a poker reward scene --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • The "companion mod for Holiday island": gets a bigger update and will be available on my Patreon page together with 0.2.1 as a separate download --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets the nightbar drink scene at the (standing at the bar) in the new outfit (two achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a new "sexy nurse" outfit for the evening (basic renders) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko gets a poker reward scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yvette gets a package of scenes in the sauna (4 achievements) with several animations --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Mercedes gets a short scene in front of the sauna --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Mercedes can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The player gets an additional "perk" pick now. In addition to the old primary pick (strength, endurance, etc.), there is now a secondary pick as well, that will give half the bonus of the primary pick (this should make the game start easier) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva gets three new sexting images (context related) and all her old sexting images will be upgraded to double resolution webp format --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Possibility to display an image on the phone during a scene/even has been added --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Possibility to receive message and display them during a scene/even has been added --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a context related sexting image and a new dream image --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • After day 15 if you have at least 5 blue pills, you can exchange them against a pill of one of the other colors --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Hovering the mouse over Jennifer at the gym or the bartender in the night bar will show their stats now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Brenda's photo studio appointment is repeatable now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire's sexting images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and 4 new ones have been added --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Image quality of "wall images" in new player room has been greatly improved --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Hotshots now supports images in 2560x1440 size in addition to the old 1920x1080 image size --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • You will have twice the number of save game slots now. A scroll bar has been added to each "save page" --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Bug fixes
  • Weight change event with Faye lead to a crash when Faye was not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • In the morning between 9 am and 10 am, the receptionist or room service girl was also at the beach --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • The new posing interface had some image sizing and text order inconsistencies --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • On some systems there are code conversion error with Renée during the update phase --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • The weight lifting/bench presses workout did not increase the workout per week counter for some girls --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed the appointment to stay the night with Amy, she did not send a new one --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.0 beta --> 16th or 17th of May
(checking some minor things, after that pre beta testing will start)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Pretty much everything gets a new update in 0.2.1

Desire
Desire
Amy
Aly
Alice
Amy
Joy
Faye
Heather
Heather
Yvette and Faye
Heather
Heather
Heather
Heather
Heather
Yumiko
Eva
Eva
Yvette
Mercedes
Yumiko
Mercedes
The sauna
Heather
Eva
The phone
Heather
Blue pills
Jennifer
Brenda
Desire
Wall images
Hotshots
Saves

Except Lacey :mad: -------- :mad: -------- :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Pretty much everything gets a new update in 0.2.1

Desire
Desire
Amy
Aly
Alice
Amy
Joy
Faye
Heather
Heather
Yvette and Faye
Heather
Heather
Heather
Heather
Heather
Yumiko
Eva
Eva
Yvette
Mercedes
Yumiko
Mercedes
The sauna
Heather
Eva
The phone
Heather
Blue pills
Jennifer
Brenda
Desire
Wall images
Hotshots
Saves

Except Lacey :mad: -------- :mad: -------- :mad:
Lacey (your favorite), like Delizia (my favorite), are Tier 3 girls. By definition of the tiers, they will not get a lot of new content as new versions are released. Be thankful that the majority of Lacey's scenes/events/appointments are repeatable.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Is there a hotkey that reloads some script or something? Maybe D? I inadvertently hit a key on the left side of the keyboard, and I saw a message about a script reloading or recompiling, the screen refreshed, and then I started getting errors. I was able to "ignore", but then the game is permanently in "skipping" mode, and hitting TAB or CTL doesn't fix this. Unfortunately, I hadn't saved for about a week of game time. I guess I just have to go back and repeat the week? How can I avoid this inadvertent reload thing in the future? Is there a way to remove the offending hotkey? It's happened at least once before.

Edit: I figured out how to post the error log, I think. In the spoiler that follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a hotkey that reloads some script or something? Maybe D? I inadvertently hit a key on the left side of the keyboard, and I saw a message about a script reloading or recompiling, the screen refreshed, and then I started getting errors. I was able to "ignore", but then the game is permanently in "skipping" mode, and hitting TAB or CTL doesn't fix this. Unfortunately, I hadn't saved for about a week of game time. I guess I just have to go back and repeat the week? How can I avoid this inadvertent reload thing in the future? Is there a way to remove the offending hotkey? It's happened at least once before.

Edit: I figured out how to post the error log, I think. In the spoiler that follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New version (0.2.1) is almost done, I won't investigate this one now. If it happens again with 0.2.1 post a new trace and I will have a look.

Reactions: imzahai

DaveSchilling

Sep 8, 2019
Straightforward.
  • The addition of Natasha meant 3 huge chested girls had to share the support that only 2 did before
  • Faye and Natasha both came with sex events and added more
So over time Faye pulled away and Natasha compensated just enough for being darkskinned to split a chunk of Aly's support. There is more to it, but thats the essential part.
Ah ok.. Well, I like them all. But Aly is the cutest of them all. That swimsuit thing just makes me want a real (dirty!) sex scene even more. ;)
Who doesn´t love big tittied, curvy blondes? lol

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Eva gets an extended arrival scene (0.2.2 preview)

Hello everyone!

With version 0.2.1 almost finished and in pre beta testing phase, I took a deep breath...
...and continued working on the game :)
Here is a preview of an event you will see in the next update after 0.2.1.
Eva arrives on the island and is in a teasing mood.
The existing images have been redone in high res and there are three new ones as well.
Also the dialogue will be completely rewritten.
Stay safe and enjoy the preview,

Darkhound

Eva_event_arrive4.jpg

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Fair enough; thanks for your reply. I'm still loving the game, and I'm looking forward to the new version.

And yes, I save every hour or so; it had been an hour or so since my last save, heh.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes