Julian_76

Jun 8, 2018
Hey Guys, I have pretty much finished the game and just downloaded the new patch but for some reason my saves aren't working and keep getting this error. Any ideas cos I don't wanna start the game all over again.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey Guys, I have pretty much finished the game and just downloaded the new patch but for some reason my saves aren't working and keep getting this error. Any ideas cos I don't wanna start the game all over again.
It might be the mod. Did you download and install the latest version or did you install a previous version?

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I tried a lot, but it failed. Please advise.
Try harder.
First click "you have a good feeling about it", then green hand click then hand like a fist click.
Save after the "you have a good feeling about it" to reload in case you fail.

Reactions: Bantry
D

Deleted member 2069402

I invited Eva, but the arrival event keeps repeating. Since the event has passed a lot, it cannot be reversed. Patch is urgent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lailus and UraN82

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I invited Eva, but the arrival event keeps repeating. Since the event has passed a lot, it cannot be reversed. Patch is urgent.
Post book.jpg

If you had done a simple search or read a few prior pages, you would have found this has been addressed and answered numerous times. Really how many times does the same question have to be answered? Regardless of what you think, I'm not picking on you. If I was, this reply would be much more negative and derogatory.

From the developer's Patreon page -

Bug list and quick fixes attached:
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over when you walk to or from your room --> attached quick fix file "events_arrival.rpyc"

D

Deleted member 2069402

View attachment 683798

If you had done a simple search or read a few prior pages, you would have found this has been addressed and answered numerous times. Really how many times does the same question have to be answered? Regardless of what you think, I'm not picking on you. If I was, this reply would be much more negative and derogatory.

From the developer's Patreon page -

Bug list and quick fixes attached:
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over when you walk to or from your room --> attached quick fix file "events_arrival.rpyc"
I'm really sorry. However, it is very difficult for me to do so because I am not good at English. The question is also from Google Translate.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm really sorry. However, it is very difficult for me to do so because I am not good at English. The question is also from Google Translate.
No need to apologize, it just gets frustrating to answer the same questions over and over again. Nothing against you or your asking, just caught me at a bad time.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The butt contest gets an image overhaul (0.2.2 preview)

Hello everyone!​
I'm working on updating all the images for the butt contest, starting with the Tier1 girls.
As you can see, the ladies are also wearing heels now.​
All the girls get new (and more) poses and high resolution images in webp format.​
The butt contest can be held at the pool or at the beach now.​
Cheating will be added as well and there will be some more lines of chat from the girls.​
Enjoy the preview and take care.​

darkhound1

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The butt contest gets an image overhaul (0.2.2 preview)

Hello everyone!​
I'm working on updating all the images for the butt contest, starting with the Tier1 girls.​
As you can see, the ladies are also wearing heels now.​
All the girls get new (and more) poses and high resolution images in webp format.​
The butt contest can be held at the pool or at the beach now.​
Cheating will be added as well and there will be some more lines of chat from the girls.​
Enjoy the preview and take care.​

darkhound1

View attachment 685033

View attachment 685034 View attachment 685038 View attachment 685042
With this upgrade, now the pool itself needs an upgrade. Reminds me more now of 70's Holiday Inn than private island paradise. The girls are just too hot!

• Haha
Reactions: brianiac and Bantry
Jan 5, 2019
I played this game a while back and havent played over a couple updates. I recently downloaded the newest update and have played. For being a game that you kind of have the same daily events, but the more the girls like like you can trigger scenes this game is pretty good. Couple of suggestions. Please enhance and go more in detail on the sex scenes. For aa hard as they can be to get I would like more depth and detail. Like I said I like the game the girls are hot. Finally Jennifer has gotten more scenes. 1 more suggestion. Maybe its just on the apk, but can we get a way to view the sxting images from a gallery? The frame thing in the new hotel room is cool, but you have to go to each individual text message to see the attachment image. Can we get a way to see a folder or something to make it easier to post the pictures tonthe room frames? Keep up the great work. Please more sex scenes and maybe some have a new feature of inviting girls to your room instead of always going to theirs.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes