DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I played this game a while back and havent played over a couple updates. I recently downloaded the newest update and have played. For being a game that you kind of have the same daily events, but the more the girls like like you can trigger scenes this game is pretty good. Couple of suggestions. Please enhance and go more in detail on the sex scenes. For aa hard as they can be to get I would like more depth and detail. Like I said I like the game the girls are hot. Finally Jennifer has gotten more scenes. 1 more suggestion. Maybe its just on the apk, but can we get a way to view the sxting images from a gallery? The frame thing in the new hotel room is cool, but you have to go to each individual text message to see the attachment image. Can we get a way to see a folder or something to make it easier to post the pictures tonthe room frames? Keep up the great work. Please more sex scenes and maybe some have a new feature of inviting girls to your room instead of always going to theirs.
New line and paragraphs are mandatory if the plan is to have Darkhound read it.
Text blobs will not survive.

Reactions: anon2002 and Bantry

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
[OFFTOPIC]
Text blobs will not survive.
I genuinely LOLed at "text blob"; I do enjoy a nice turn of phrase! Though, in the guy's defense, at least there was some punctuation.

On a related note, I love it when some folks complain about something in unreadable, stream of consciousness, text-diarrhea. The irony of the complaint itself being worse than the issue at hand makes me grin every time! Now I think about it, I think there was one in this thread recently.

I don't think some folks actually read over what they wrote before they hit "send".

My manager at work often communicates by email text blob. It can be challenging to read sometimes, so thanks for giving me something to smile about while I try to decipher his instructions!
[/OFFTOPIC]

Reactions: imzahai and Bantry

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
The butt contest gets an image overhaul (0.2.2 preview)

Hello everyone!​
I'm working on updating all the images for the butt contest, starting with the Tier1 girls.​
As you can see, the ladies are also wearing heels now.​
All the girls get new (and more) poses and high resolution images in webp format.​
The butt contest can be held at the pool or at the beach now.​
Cheating will be added as well and there will be some more lines of chat from the girls.​
Enjoy the preview and take care.​

darkhound1

View attachment 685033

View attachment 685034 View attachment 685038 View attachment 685042
Now I'm just waiting for my favorite wet T-shirt contest to get an overhaul!!!!!!!

Reactions: SciGuy

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
SOOO diggin' the tier 1 girl updates.
Trying to picture Annabelle in a similar outfit relaxing at the pool. I can't do it. Ultra-tight abs and BOOB OVERLOAD. Put that girl's legs in a pair of heels and MERCY!

I do agree that some of the graphics/animations don't measure up to the current standards, but for chrissakes that's a credit to the game design team. Their GAME has been pushed forward substantially over time. Same holds true with the earliest quests. The new mechanics may be overly complex right now, but it beats the crap outta talking about random shit and grabbing the girl a few times to get her motor runnin. Last time I tried to get in a girls panties by cupping an ass cheek earned me a slap across the face. That shit shouldn't work in a game either!

(Still say Eva should become a glassy-eyed geyser following her 2nd O in the elevator)

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
SOOO diggin' the tier 1 girl updates.
... that's a credit to the game design team. Their GAME has been pushed forward substantially over time.
Minor correction, the design team consists of one (1) person. For all that darkhound1 has accomplished over the two years or so since the game first came out, defies description. The fact that the developer continues to bring forth new content while going back and improving some of the first released components, also goes beyond words.

Not Worthy.gif

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Minor correction, the design team consists of one (1) person. For all that darkhound1 has accomplished over the two years or so since the game first came out, defies description. The fact that the developer continues to bring forth new content while going back and improving some of the first released components, also goes beyond words.

View attachment 686018
On that one man thing,

Suggested a time machine (back) for more Darkhounds
Cloning then, what about cloning?
I even tried "what would Olivia say!"

He 3D printed her and declared us Waifu and Duck!
... ... next time I am going to try "what would Yvette say" :D

(Olivia also happens to be the answer to the last Guess who, , Darkhound's Avatar and appears on a surfboard in the beginning of the intro video)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
On that one man thing,

Suggested a time machine (back) for more Darkhounds
Cloning then, what about cloning?
I even tried "what would Olivia say!"

He 3D printed her and declared us Waifu and Duck!
... ... next time I am going to try "what would Yvette say" :D

(Olivia also happens to be the answer to the last Guess who, , Darkhound's Avatar and appears on a surfboard in the beginning of the intro video)
Nothing against Olivia and/or Yvette, but if you want serious cloning done, best to go straight to Joy.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Hey all,

Got a problem on the newest version when asking Yvette to play poker:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'action_closeup'.

Any ideas what is causing this?

SciGuy

May 8, 2018

View attachment 686018
It FINALLY sunk in. ONE TWISTED MIND is responsible for this game???

I was playing with a game idea that worked similar to the HI model. Int'l airport hotel where stewardesses stay during flight layovers. Was it just a hotel? The hottest hotties could be copied, trained, and sold on the black market (or kept!). All sexual prefs/positions/upgrades were progressively harder to teach. True GFE was the goal. Basic SciFI/AI shit. Design was supposed to be modular - mfg facility was the base, girls were plug and play.

After a couple of months working on this I realized something. I don't have the the skills to handle even basic Ren'Py, much less build an entire game. All I have is a mind with just the right amount of nasty to put my models into eye rolling, bucking, spraying, sensory overload. I'll work on my own art skills and leave the game making to the pros.

Speaking of which, if you've got a couple of bucks why not help Darkhound1 out? This game's worth every penny of the $10 max pledge - so I KNOW a couple of you cheap bastards that wank to these bombshells can cough up a dollar or 2.

Come on July update!

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I am a huge animation and story-telling fan, taking that into account is this game worth a try?
It is not a Virtual Novel, it is a SandBox with quests and events.
Should answer most of it.

Besides that,

This is a 2½ year old thread for a 7000 image and animation game, which is still expanding, so it is pretty hard to find someone in here who does not think it is worth it.

(though I am sure most can find things to mope, hope or dream about)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2069402

Can't I see Aly's arrival event without cheat?
Why not in the new version? When this is found, the desire to play disappears.
Because of these events, I gave up and started playing for a long time before...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can't I see Aly's arrival event without cheat?
Why not in the new version? When this is found, the desire to play disappears.
Because of these events, I gave up and started playing for a long time before...
Speaking only from my experience, yes you can see both. I started a new game with the release of 0.2.0.0 and made the choices suggested in the Guide to get Amy as my plane girl. The choices are close enough to ones made for Aly that she was also on the original island roster. Saw the new Amy plane scene and then upon arriving to the island, shortly thereafter the Aly arrival scene in the hallway triggered. So it appears that you can get both without cheating providing you start a new game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hey all,

Got a problem on the newest version when asking Yvette to play poker:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'action_closeup'.

Any ideas what is causing this?
Can you post the traceback.txt file ( attach it to the reply, it's in the install folder ).
Edit, : you're not using the compressed version, are you ?

D

Deleted member 2069402

Speaking only from my experience, yes you can see both. I started a new game with the release of 0.2.0.0 and made the choices suggested in the Guide to get Amy as my plane girl. The choices are close enough to ones made for Aly that she was also on the original island roster. Saw the new Amy plane scene and then upon arriving to the island, shortly thereafter the Aly arrival scene in the hallway triggered. So it appears that you can get both without cheating providing you start a new game.
Even if I meet Aly in the hallway on the first day, there is no such event. Do you have a save file with two events completed?

D

Deleted member 2069402

Describe what happened when you met Aly in the hallway on the first day.
I started and decided my name and chose the female type. She meets Amy on the plane and meets the girl at the desk. There is an event where a woman arrives when she goes to another place and comes to her desk. If not Aly at this point, restart. Aly appeared after several attempts, but only the first of the two cases, the second did not.

Should I repeat it again from the start?

For reference, my version is 0.2.1.1

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes