D

Deleted member 2069402

Describe what happened when you met Aly in the hallway on the first day.
When I restarted, I met Aly on the plane and saw the second arrival event, but in the event list, the Amy event was activated with the letter P, and the number was not raised. There are even numbers in the event list, but I am curious about the intention to make it impossible to fill all the events in this way. I want to fill the list all without that mark.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When I restarted, I met Aly on the plane and saw the second arrival event, but in the event list, the Amy event was activated with the letter P, and the number was not raised. There are even numbers in the event list, but I am curious about the intention to make it impossible to fill all the events in this way. I want to fill the list all without that mark.
Cannot be done. The developer added the ability to see both events, but the small 'p' will always be there. Has something to do with the persistent file, hence the 'p'.

D

Deleted member 2069402

Cannot be done. The developer added the ability to see both events, but the small 'p' will always be there. Has something to do with the persistent file, hence the 'p'.
If so, you shouldn't have made an event list like that. It seems to be making fun of the person playing. When I saw the file that someone else uploaded as a complete save file, I saw a letter P and thought that one event was missing and it was another problem, so I started again. But it was such a problem that I was a fool who worked hard from the beginning to fill it.

I thought this game was good, but the feeling disappears because of that problem.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
How do I get Desire to talk about her time at University? Must have stumbled on it during a previous playthrough, problem is I can't remember how the hell I got there! That chick must be on crack - she never sleeps and has events scattered EVERYWHERE!

Didn't find it in the guide either.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If so, you shouldn't have made an event list like that. It seems to be making fun of the person playing. When I saw the file that someone else uploaded as a complete save file, I saw a letter P and thought that one event was missing and it was another problem, so I started again. But it was such a problem that I was a fool who worked hard from the beginning to fill it.

I thought this game was good, but the feeling disappears because of that problem.
LAMO, for one fucking scene ? The Dev worked his ass off so that obsessional compulsive people could have ALL scenes unlocked on the phone regardless of who was the plane girl and even make the extra effort to make the events/scenes counter take these permanent scenes into account (next update).

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How do I get Desire to talk about her time at University? Must have stumbled on it during a previous playthrough, problem is I can't remember how the hell I got there! That chick must be on crack - she never sleeps and has events scattered EVERYWHERE!

Didn't find it in the guide either.
Hotshots.

Reactions: SciGuy
D

Deleted member 2069402

I really, really wish a moderator would put in HUGE BOLD EYE CATCHING TYPEFACE on the first post above the download section that A FULL SAVE FOR THIS GAME WILL NOT LET YOU ACCESS 90% OF ITS CONTENT because MANY EVENTS AND SCENES ARE NOT REPEATABLE

The only way to consistently provide "full saves" for every release is for someone to do what the following user has done, which requires literally saving before every single major scene in the game in order to make them "repeatable".
Thank you for the save file. But it is a fault that Yumiko's question is wrong.

Apr 22, 2017
I found a minor bug in the latest fixed version. I played HotShots with Desire and got her to have sex with me after. The next morning, I got a notification from the doctor that I hadn't cum in 24 hours. It doesn't seem to count when I came in Desire.

Reactions: darkhound1

Dellej

Feb 21, 2020
I messed up and didn't get the extras for the Alice strength training. Don't be like me. Save before major scenes, and save often.

Reactions: Bantry

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Can you post the traceback.txt file ( attach it to the reply, it's in the install folder ).
Edit, : you're not using the compressed version, are you ?
Managed to fix itself actually, downloaded the version from Patreon page and didn't put in the companion mod. Glad it worked since there was another bug with jennifer bedroom posing not working, but that seemed to fix it too.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 10. June 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.1.2 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows and Mac.
It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.1.2 has:
166 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yvette arrival, Jennifer workout instructions)

New features and content
  • The butt contest will be completely reworked with new images and more interaction --> still working on it
  • Faye gets the pool sun lotion scene --> still working on it
  • Faye gets a pool distraction event --> will be part of 0.2.1.2
  • Eva gets the workout yoga scene --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jessica gets a shower event in her room, leaving the door open --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a short event which starts in the hallway and ends at the MC's door --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • A new app to manage the dream images has been added. You can activate and deactivate the dream images for each girl --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements and a new dream image --> is part of 0.2.1.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • Jennifer's workout instructions images for talking and pecs training will be redone in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.2.1.2
  • The spa area will be open until 20:00 now (was 19:00). Also the probability that girls use the sauna has been increased --> will be part of 0.2.1.2
  • The guess who minigame gets 5 additional pictures to guess --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • The game will count weekly and total masturbations per girl now. A new trophy to display the data has been added as well --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new dream image when you let her help you with weight lifting --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new phone image when she explains the pecs training --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a new dream image when you look at her chest during the arrival scene --> is part of 0.2.1.1
  • All images in Yvette's arrival scene have been redone in double resolution webp format. Also the dialogue has been improved. --> is part of 0.2.1.1
Bug fixes
  • Brightness adjustment in phone app for player room picture frames did not work for all images --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.2
  • Fixed a bug in the app that allows to restrict dream images. Sometimes the deactivated images were still used --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.2
  • Crash with "IndexError: list index out of range" during weight lifting scene, when Faye has not been on the island yet --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.2
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over again when you walk to your from your room --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.2
  • Jessica's shower event doesn not end when she catches you spying on her, instead it continues --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.2
  • The guess who minigame gets two fixes. Black image corrected and initialization corrected. You could not get all images until you loaded an older save and run it through the save patcher --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • If you try to visit the sauna, but Yvette has never been on the island at that time, you get a crash --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • One of the pictures in the "guess who" minigame app is not shown --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • The scene with Heather in the MC's room after her second arrival scene does repeats up to 20 times --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • Scrolling through images for your player room can lead to a crash:
    Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
    The same can happen if you add a new image to your player room picture frames --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In Heather's first arrival scene, the second image is not displayed. Instead you see a blank screen --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • When you send a girl away, she loses 40% of her love, instead of 20% affection and 20% love --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In the intro, the number of available scenes for each character was one too low --> is fixed with 0.2.1.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.1.2 beta --> same as for 0.2.1.1​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.1 beta --> available since 30. of May 2020 from here:
0.2.1.2 beta --> no idea yet

Reactions: junior366
D

Deleted member 2069402

Is there an order for who this quest is with? Can you know who the next step is?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
It's wrong because of an old bug where it would give you a broken image and then count the question as wrong because it couldn't ask the question. The bigger issue should be the 4 missing quess who's, but those were also because of a bug I didn't notice until later. Eventually I'm going to go through the game again and things like that will be fixed, though it really shouldn't matter to anyone.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there an order for who this quest is with? Can you know who the next step is?
Jennifer will always be first to introduce the photo studio. After that, it depends on who has 'Wishes and Desires' and is on the island. Currently, only the girls listed in your attached photo have them. When darkhound1 decides to add more, there will be more.

Reactions: junior366

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks, fixed it. Will be part of the next update.
I've been having that problem most of the time, not just with Desire and not just during hotshots. I've had that problem randomly with all sex, blowjob or titfuck events but like I said it's been quite random for me.

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
How can Aly be at reception and in the nightbar at the same time? I've also had this issue with other girls too. another place this happens a lot too is the spa. girls working in the spa can be in other locations too.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes