DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Weekend Fan Art : B-B-Boob Bump!

"I wore high heels" she polite observes as your consciouness returns.
"Wooden floor" she elaborates to your confused look.
"Easy to hear me? Very Easy" She gently pushes the point home, follow by a small sigh.

Leaning against the wall, she quietly studies the prostrate male at her feet.

"I like the Amazon part" she finally says, then "... ... But try with some flowers now and then"
"Daisies" she smiles, "they'll come in handy if you continue to do this."

Ivyness Breast Bump 03 copy.jpg
System update : [Ivy] Blue pill, Daisies

Dec 7, 2019

"Easy to hear me? Very Easy" She gently pushes the point home, follow by a small sigh.

"I like the Amazon part" she finally says, then "... ... But try with some flowers now and then"

View attachment 744990
Mother. of. GOD!

Bloggs112

Jun 11, 2018

View attachment 744990
We need more Ivy sized girls in the game, or make all the current girls more Ivy sized.

undo1

Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 739164
Just guessing, but you probably didn't download the Guide and read it. There's a whole section called 'Spoilerland' that explains how to accomplish most achievements. It even has a 'clickable' Table of Contents that will take you right to the page you want. In your case, start reading page 83.
thanks i fund it

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 26. July 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.2.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.2.0 has:
468 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yvette arrival, Jennifer workout instructions, Renée poker, Faye pool posing, contests)

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> will be postponed to 0.2.3
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> will be postponed to 0.2.3
  • Faye gets an appointment in the new player room, which you'll be able to get when she wins the redesigned butt contest --> still working on it
  • Jennifer gets a reward appointment in the night bar after opening hours --> still working on it
  • Jennifer gets a new quest for Alice's photo shooting scene --> still working on it
  • Jessica gets a photo shooting / posing scene in denims at the photo studio --> still working on it
  • Alice gets a photo shooting / posing scene in denims at the photo studio --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The doctor's office will get new renders, starting with the main location and simple sperm congestion image and Faye's scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye's pool sun lotion scene gets two happy endings for the MC --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Desire gets a pool posing scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Desire gets a newly designed and very much improved pool sunbed scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Renée gets a poker reward scene that involves some hand and mouth action --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye's pool posing scene will be redone with new renders in webp format. It will also be available for her skimpy swimsuit --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye gets the pool sun lotion scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Renée gets improved poker images, several undressing images and much improved interaction and dialogue --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest will be completely reworked with new images and more interaction --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye gets a pool distraction event --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Ivy gets an achievements for cheating at the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Brenda, Aly, Renée and Ivy get new high res images for the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Some pool scene achievements have been changed from single to multi image --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • As promised earlier, Amy's third massage appointment has been made repeatable. When you check on her in her room, you'll be able to make an appointment --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy can invite you to dinner now if you let her win the butt or wet-t contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy and Mercedes get achievements for cheating at the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest has been added as an achievement for all girls except Joy --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Jennifer's workout instructions images for talking and pecs training will be redone in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The spa area will be open until 20:00 now (was 19:00). Also the probability that girls use the sauna has been increased --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
Bug fixes
  • Duplicate dream images and duplicate flash/grope will be fixed as part of the save game updater to 0.2.2 --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Brightness adjustment in phone app for player room picture frames did not work for all images --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Fixed a bug in the app that allows to restrict dream images. Sometimes the deactivated images were still used --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Crash with "IndexError: list index out of range" during weight lifting scene, when Faye has not been on the island yet --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over again when you walk to your from your room --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Jessica's shower event does not end when she catches you spying on her, instead it continues --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.1.1​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

View attachment 744990
Ummm...Damn :oops:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Lmao he is adding another girl.mia.
Dude finish the girls you have already. No update since may.
Here is a a bit about you. https://f95zone.to/search/68330110/
It's called your post history, mostly troll.

--------

For the rest of us still on our morning coffee, Let's see just how much into la-la land it is, shall we?

Girls
There are 3 new girls, not 1 :D

Special Girl, Mia, visible to all,
Special Girl, 5$ and 10$ patreons,
Special Girl, $10 patreons,

Release pace
The game is delayed, abandoned! This travesty calls for decisive ...

1595834234946.png

Oh, Errr, Whoops?

It has been completely normal. Holiday Island has run huge content versions at 2-2½ month pace since 2018
(main version to main version or main version to main version + minor version with content combo).

Note. Only minor versions which had new content are included in the overview, ex. 2.1.1 (a minor version, included a sizeable amount of content)

Current Content cycle : < 2 months (30.5 - 27.7)
Normal Content cycle : 2 months, +/- 1 week
Longest normal seen : 2 months, 2½ weeks

Getting girls done
Errrr what?

Holiday Island does not run "a girl done, then next version" setup. It will incrementally add to girls again and again and again. Been that way since 2017 (Day 1) if a girl can get "done", then it an unknown future design decision.

Technical question
Will you pick up your brain while you search for your laughed off ass?
Or will the rescue mission only return one lost object at a time?

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Alice_set1_1_1.jpg
Some news about the update to version 0.2.2

Hello everyone,
today I have some miscellaneous news about the update to 0.2.2 for you.

Let's start with the obvious, the Alice preview image above. It's from her denim photo session at the studio.
Alice's part in Jennifer's quest has been finished and I'm working on Jessica's right now (almost done too).
As you have probably seen in the development news, on top of the new stuff, version 0.2.2 will replace almost 100 older low res images with re-rendered ones in 2540x1440 webp format. This includes some of the background images as well.
This is another step in the direction to make the game feel more consistent. I will continue in that direction and will replace some images with every update.
Furthermore, a new functionality has been added that will allow to send messages, (e.g. sextings, appointments) when a timer runs out. This will improve the handling of some timer based things in the game.
For example when inside a quest line, a girl says that she needs about two days to "clarify" something, she can now send you a message when she's done it, so you don't have to check on her and hope that the timer has run down already.
This logic has already been implemented for the upcoming quest with Jennifer and will be used more in the future.

Stay safe and I hope you like what's about to be introduced with 0.2.2.

Darkhound

Just to say I am not stealing Bantry's great work with keeping us informed with updates, just helping out as at the time of this post, he will be asleep, and is not his best before his morning coffee :LOL:

9d5a79d3c9a5624ad93e3a1cfbf45e7e.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes