SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hehe just being a smartass. All is well
I'm all for some humour...sarcastic, lighthearted.. take your pick.

Maybe add a emoji in future, winking face, laughing etc...

This shows your context to everyone, as sometimes comments can be read to be serious without a clear sign, and taken wrongly.

Lots of people on here from various nationalities so perceive things different ways.

:)

Last edited:

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I just took a look at the new girls for the different contribution levels.
If you don't give $10 to get ALL the girls, start saving, steal from your kids, whatever it takes.
I's put up a few pics of them, but they ain't mine to post!

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Only two items still in progress, if nothing else is added it should be a matter of week(s).
  • Faye gets an appointment in the new player room, which you'll be able to get when she wins the redesigned butt contest --> still working on it
  • Jennifer gets a reward appointment in the night bar after opening hours --> still working on it

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
What would be a nice option is a one wallpaper frame for the big pictures, instead of splitting the pic into three parts.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Well... :unsure:

For a huge amount of HI Company Favour you can get the giant TV option...

View attachment 748489

Just for yankeeinky I put the AliceTV channel on ;)

Looks like alot of fapping will be happening!

:ROFLMAO:

(***disclaimer***)
( This is Edited FAN ART and no way represents an actual image from the game )
LMAO!!!! You are too kind SiJa. Now if you'll excuse me I need to run and stock up on tissue and lotion, until I visit Alice at the Night Club.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Don't you all think it is sort of amusing that you are discussing sitting in your room on Holiday Island, staring at a large screen, while you could simply leave said room and do this instead:

However, I'll think about it long and hard, again, and consider my options.
;)

ps.: sorry for stealing this Gif from you, Bantry, it is just too fitting.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 27. July 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.2.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.2.0 has:
469 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yvette arrival, Jennifer workout instructions, Renée poker, Faye pool posing, contests)

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> will be postponed to 0.2.3
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> will be postponed to 0.2.3
  • Faye gets an appointment in the new player room, which you'll be able to get when she wins the redesigned butt contest --> still working on it
  • Jennifer gets a reward appointment in the night bar after opening hours --> still working on it
  • Jennifer gets a new quest for Alice's and Jessica's photo shooting scenes --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Jessica gets a photo shooting / posing scene in denims at the photo studio --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Alice gets a photo shooting / posing scene in denims at the photo studio --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The doctor's office will get new renders, starting with the main location and simple sperm congestion image and Faye's scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye's pool sun lotion scene gets two happy endings for the MC --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Desire gets a pool posing scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Desire gets a newly designed and very much improved pool sunbed scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Renée gets a poker reward scene that involves some hand and mouth action --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye's pool posing scene will be redone with new renders in webp format. It will also be available for her skimpy swimsuit --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye gets the pool sun lotion scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Renée gets improved poker images, several undressing images and much improved interaction and dialogue --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest will be completely reworked with new images and more interaction --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye gets a pool distraction event --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Ivy gets an achievements for cheating at the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Brenda, Aly, Renée and Ivy get new high res images for the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Some pool scene achievements have been changed from single to multi image --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • As promised earlier, Amy's third massage appointment has been made repeatable. When you check on her in her room, you'll be able to make an appointment --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy can invite you to dinner now if you let her win the butt or wet-t contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy and Mercedes get achievements for cheating at the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest has been added as an achievement for all girls except Joy --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Jennifer's workout instructions images for talking and pecs training will be redone in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The spa area will be open until 20:00 now (was 19:00). Also the probability that girls use the sauna has been increased --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
Bug fixes
  • Duplicate dream images and duplicate flash/grope will be fixed as part of the save game updater to 0.2.2 --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Brightness adjustment in phone app for player room picture frames did not work for all images --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Fixed a bug in the app that allows to restrict dream images. Sometimes the deactivated images were still used --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Crash with "IndexError: list index out of range" during weight lifting scene, when Faye has not been on the island yet --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over again when you walk to your from your room --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Jessica's shower event does not end when she catches you spying on her, instead it continues --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.1.1​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Just two more events to go. I thought tons of games would update like mad right now, but most that I follow have stopped development or its slower then normal currently. Now its like looking at a download meter where it is moving closer to done but taking longer overall. I just hope the testers don't find anything serious and push it back even further. I need my fix.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just two more events to go. I thought tons of games would update like mad right now, but most that I follow have stopped development or its slower then normal currently. Now its like looking at a download meter where it is moving closer to done but taking longer overall. I just hope the testers don't find anything serious and push it back even further. I need my fix.
You could always start a new game and play it through without using any mods or chart codes. By playing just an hour or so each day, you should finish all achievements about the time the next update is released.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes