• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
You could always start a new game and play it through without using any mods or chart codes. By playing just an hour or so each day, you should finish all achievements about the time the next update is released.
Already did, as well as replaying some other games. Got 99.9% done. Its just the elevator scenes I cant seem to trigger for the RNG life of me. And YES I have read page 83 of the guide, and the in-game tips, as well as changing her bikini every couple of weeks just incase it only triggers for certain ones, and made sure she is not working at any location.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Already did, as well as replaying some other games. Got 99.9% done. Its just the elevator scenes I cant seem to trigger for the RNG life of me. And YES I have read page 83 of the guide, and the in-game tips, as well as changing her bikini every couple of weeks just incase it only triggers for certain ones, and made sure she is not working at any location.
Are you talking about Eva's elevator scene? She has to be in her yellow skimpy bikini. I usually get it to trigger by finding her in the gym and then waiting until she leaves and then head to my room. There are other times it occurs, but always when you head to your room. I just found that by waiting until she leaves first, I seem to get it to trigger when I head to my room afterwards.

Reactions: brianiac

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

So, today after breakfast I get a text message from Amy saying " Meet us for some fun ! ;) ".
and a location on the far side of the island ??

When I find the place it turns out to be Joy's private island residence.
Inside is both Amy and Alice.

I ask " Should we be in Joys apartment ? Do you have permission ? "

Alice replies " Don't worry, she is not on the Island at the moment, and hardly uses the apartment "

It turns out that a mix up with the staff rota has put Amy, Alice, and Yvette on the same reception shift.
Yvette generously offered to work this week so the other two could enjoy themselves.

They happened to find Joy had left the key to her apartment on the reception counter so decided to have some fun and visit.
They found the table tennis table and wanted to play, but decided that I should join in on the fun as well, so the text.

" Which of us do you want to play with first ? " Amy asked with a cheeky smile.

I looked at both at them and have to say it was a hard decision to make with both of them being in their sexy reception uniforms...:unsure:

And I not sure Amy is talking about table tennis... :p

Table Tennis.png

(***disclaimer***)
( This is Edited FAN ART and no way represents an actual image from the game )
(Background is from Daz3D assets)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Very nice, but personally I think Joy would have a pool table. Something to show off her cleavage and butt and she bends over the table to try and reach that long shot. Of course with ping pong, a ball could 'accidentally' get lodged in one of the girl's cleavage ala Yumiko and quarters, so retrieval could be fun.

• Love
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there anyway to stop Amy from removing her implants ? I thought her body was close to perfection, the fact that she of all people will get smaller tits kinda pisses me off... I mean why not the ridiculous ones ? Like Eva (who is too big for her tiny/thin frame), or Yvette who is like 4'11", or the tall but exaggerated ones like Faye and Ivy, hell even Delizia...

Is it because Amy is pretty much best girl, and they are trying to make her less perfect to give the other girls a chance ?

Anyway I hope there is a new quest after to get Amy her boobs back not through implants but through Joy's gene splicing thing... I was so happy that Jennifer's backstory confirmed she was a boot-leg Amy, only to now have Amy get screwed over so Jen has bigger tits...

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Is there anyway to stop Amy from removing her implants ? I thought her body was close to perfection, the fact that she of all people will get smaller tits kinda pisses me off... I mean why not the ridiculous ones ? Like Eva (who is too big for her tiny/thin frame), or Yvette who is like 4'11", or the tall but exaggerated ones like Faye and Ivy, hell even Delizia...

Is it because Amy is pretty much best girl, and they are trying to make her less perfect to give the other girls a chance ?

Anyway I hope there is a new quest after to get Amy her boobs back not through implants but through Joy's gene splicing thing... I was so happy that Jennifer's backstory confirmed she was a boot-leg Amy, only to now have Amy get screwed over so Jen has bigger tits...
Man, just play it. Her boobs will remain the same.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Man, just play it. Her boobs will remain the same.
Sometimes it pays to read the dialogue at the bottom of the screen.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

You have nothing to worry about.

Joy is very much a Pro-Boob supporter.
Joy's policy is to free women of implants and to give them the same if not bigger boobs from a more natural method.

But if you are still not convinced then click on the spoiler below to see the outcome...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
Any chance for android?

Reactions: Gmqz31

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I know little to nothing about the Android version, but can you not use the console codes?
I'll let you know Bantry. I'm getting a keyboard/mouse combo for my Samsung S6 tablet that lets it run kinda like a Windows environment called Dex.

Reactions: Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Any chance for android?
I know little to nothing about the Android version, but can you not use the console codes?
I'll let you know Bantry. I'm getting a keyboard/mouse combo for my Samsung S6 tablet that lets it run kinda like a Windows environment called Dex.
Just uploaded and tested the latest Android version on my tablet.

Companion section which now part of the game is available and works fine.

Runs slower for loading than what I am used to on a PC but see no problems with it.

Also using a touchscreen instead of a mouse is actually good and all controls and actions can be easily done.

Only problem was I keep pressing on the girls boobs to move on , which was fun as Amy was on the plane ride to the island :p

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Just uploaded and tested the latest Android version on my tablet.

Companion section which now part of the game is available and works fine.

Runs slower for loading than what I am used to on a PC but see no problems with it.

Also using a touchscreen instead of a mouse is actually good and all controls and actions can be easily done.

Only problem was I keep pressing on the girls boobs to move on , which was fun as Amy was on the plane ride to the island :p
Me too have mine on the Samsung S6 6gig RAM 128 memory. Agreed, loading screen slightly slow but plays good. Nice Alice view and Faye and her wild hair. My favorite in the game and her umm other stuff ;)

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
For those asking about the picture app not appearing in their phone to control the frames in the master suite you need to buy a frame from the reception desk first. Then select a photo from the girls gallery and use the options on the top right and right side to size and move the box to the correct position then select the frame you want it to display in the bottom right. Once you have seleted at least one the main app to select from your chosen photo clips is available on the phone for easier selection.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes