SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Any chance for android?
I know little to nothing about the Android version, but can you not use the console codes?
I'll let you know Bantry. I'm getting a keyboard/mouse combo for my Samsung S6 tablet that lets it run kinda like a Windows environment called Dex.
Just uploaded and tested the latest Android version on my tablet.

Companion section which now part of the game is available and works fine.

Runs slower for loading than what I am used to on a PC but see no problems with it.

Also using a touchscreen instead of a mouse is actually good and all controls and actions can be easily done.

Only problem was I keep pressing on the girls boobs to move on , which was fun as Amy was on the plane ride to the island :p

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Just uploaded and tested the latest Android version on my tablet.

Companion section which now part of the game is available and works fine.

Runs slower for loading than what I am used to on a PC but see no problems with it.

Also using a touchscreen instead of a mouse is actually good and all controls and actions can be easily done.

Only problem was I keep pressing on the girls boobs to move on , which was fun as Amy was on the plane ride to the island :p
Me too have mine on the Samsung S6 6gig RAM 128 memory. Agreed, loading screen slightly slow but plays good. Nice Alice view and Faye and her wild hair. My favorite in the game and her umm other stuff ;)

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
For those asking about the picture app not appearing in their phone to control the frames in the master suite you need to buy a frame from the reception desk first. Then select a photo from the girls gallery and use the options on the top right and right side to size and move the box to the correct position then select the frame you want it to display in the bottom right. Once you have seleted at least one the main app to select from your chosen photo clips is available on the phone for easier selection.

Mar 3, 2018
I know but she's a Cock Blocker she looks like a mutant next to the hot chicks.
My kinda mutant! :D

I've non-standard, but not everybody will like every gal. You're free to ignore her when you play, whereas I can set my preferences to make sure she shows up on the island for me to have fun with.

Ain't it wonderful?

That said, I'd be 120% up for some bondage with her where the big gal ends up tied & helpless, despite her buff muscles, while I have my fun with her.

Cheers,
Bill

yesbigman

Mar 24, 2019
Okay. Two things that i've been trying to figure out for a few days.

1. How do i get the sauna? i've helped Faye with the gym thing and she have done pullups in skimpy suit, but still don't got it
2. I wanted Eva to come to the island, but now i'm stuck in her arrival. I'm pretty sure i've seen her arrival scene a couple 20 times already..

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay. Two things that i've been trying to figure out for a few days.

1. How do i get the sauna? i've helped Faye with the gym thing and she have done pullups in skimpy suit, but still don't got it
2. I wanted Eva to come to the island, but now i'm stuck in her arrival. I'm pretty sure i've seen her arrival scene a couple 20 times already..
Okay you're new so you get a little slack. First off, if you haven't done so yet, download and read the Guide. Second learn to use the 'Search' function. If all that fails, check the developer's Patreon page where bugfixes are posted regularly.

For example.

Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over when you walk to or from your room --> download and install the quick fix file "events_arrival.rpyc"

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Oh it's all out in the open. SiJa and his side thing with Alice. Can't be happy with Amy. Nooo gotta have Alice too. Faye has always had a place with her cool multi color hair and umm other qualities LOL.
Amy is fine with me having her sister Alice as second favourite after I caught them together in the shower, and then on the bed having some rumpy pumpy ;)

Not be long now before a threesome will be in the making :p

Just need to convince Joy and the Architect that it will be worth it :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes