Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
If you click on the link on the first page, the latest version should open in a new tab. Just save to to your computer. You van then open it with a PDF reader.
Thank you. It took me a while, but I finally found it in Pepe Le Pew's first post under "Extras". I guess we'll see an update after Version 0.2.2 is released.

I hope above regular thank you is sufficient. I doubt you would want me to invite you to my room for a more personal thank you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you. It took me a while, but I finally found it in Pepe Le Pew's first post under "Extras". I guess we'll see an update after Version 0.2.2 is released.

I hope above regular thank you is sufficient. I doubt you would want me to invite you to my room for a more personal thank you.
LOL, glad you found it. Usually there are multiple posts when the latest version is released/posted. If all goes according to plan it is usually released/posted no more than a day after the game update or version release. Although, usually it isn't updated for a bugfix or smaller game release.

You'd have to take up any time out of my room with Delizia. She pretty much keeps me under lock and key.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Evening in the Night Bar.

My favorite time on the island, Time with Faye. we exchange the days events, laugh. I spring her movie date and asked for Titanic to be shipped in (Not a favorite of mine but if she enjoys it I can bear it lol)

We see Yvette enter the bar and Faye calls her over to join us for a drink.

Yvette settles in but looks uneasy. Faye asks her. Yvette are you ok?

Then she's out with it. You two kinda scare me. We first laugh but judging by Yvette's expression she's serious.

Faye looks puzzled and replies. Yvette where is this coming from? you changed Faye. We had the cute twin bikini skit and now we don't do that anymore. we don't hang out alot anymore. You'll all...dark now?

Yep I know where this is going. I shot gun my drink and head to my room. I got it Yvette. I won't bother anymore. Yvette is shocked. Yankee I didn't mean..I cut her off. No I got it. Faye looking just as shocked. Yankee??? I'll see ya tomorrow Faye if you still want to? Faye's tone drops...Yankee??

Later on the balcony. looking at my phone. Faye and who I thought was my bestie. Faye Yvette.jpg
Probably after the talk their having. Won't have either. Ok get the head phones out and blot this night out. Tomorrow is definitely gonna suck. Oh and the girls are gonna have a field day. Yaay me!!

Faye enters the apartment seeing it's dimly lit. Yankee?? Where are you? she makes her way to the balcony and scares the be Jesus outta me.

Are you ok? Do you mind if I sit near you. I don't want say something stupid so I'll let her lead the conversation. Yvette and I had a long talk. (Here it comes. She's gone.)

Ok. Like I said I won't bother her anymore. Faye sounds abit annoyed. Can I finish please. Ok. That's first time she had that shut up tone with me.

As I was saying. She is not used to and I quote her "Goth". After you left she feels terrible you don't even want to speak to her.(I think to myself. Ok? I'm confused lol) Can I share a secret with you. (Ok mind shut up..listen.) She's lonely.

Yvette? Lonely. She's the top favorite of most guests besides Amy and you? True dear but she doesn't have that special someone she can be with. Putting her hand on mine. Do you know how lucky we are, and SiJa and Amy/Alice Bantry too.

She has a way of talking me down that I still can't figure out. Faye, I know you asked Joy to waiver the condition that you can't get attached to guests. You could have lost your job here because of me. True dear. Faye turns and smiles. I'd do it again love followed by a kiss.

*Suddenly a knock at the door* Yvette??
Yvette.jpg
Ummm Hi Yankee? Can I umm have a hug from my bestie. Sure Yvette let me get.. and she hugs me tight. looking up at me. Faye's lucky to have you. She motions me down to her level and pecks me on the cheek. Me too. you make me smile, even if your dark, and smiles as she leaves.

Closing the door and Faye's right there. Awww Yankee are you getting misty? Oh that's so sweet. Awww the Dark One's a softie as she giggles. Umm no Faye it's pollen. Yeah pollen.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Heather doesn't look happy?!?!?!
Heather_scowl.png
Now I'm not going to say who, but someone told me they loved me after we made love on the beach. True, I was annoyed when you sent me home and off the island. However when I came back, after a bit of teasing, I thought we had reconciled. So why aren't you paying any attention to me? Don't make me get my baseball bat and go all 'Suicide Squad' on your ass.

Heather.jpg

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Heather doesn't look happy?!?!?!
View attachment 805145
Now I'm not going to say who, but someone told me they loved me after we made love on the beach. True, I was annoyed when you sent me home and off the island. However when I came back, after a bit of teasing, I thought we had reconciled. So why aren't you paying any attention to me? Don't make me get my baseball bat and go all 'Suicide Squad' on your ass.

View attachment 805152
Ooooo you gonna get it.

Apr 13, 2019
Just finished everything in the game I think and I gotta say I love this game it's awesome I just hope yumiko gets more content in the future she's probably my favorite girl

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
On an Island somewhere in the pacific...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Meanwhile, down in the secret lab ...

Joy: Do explain ...

Yvette: Well Junior366 is nice enough, but when he and I had dinner that one time, Yumiko grabbed a knife and cornered me in the kitchen and told me it was a 'one-time' deal only or else. I'm not sure she was serious, but I'm not taking any chances. I've heard the way she talks about Eva and better 'Safe, than Sorry' I always say.
Gun chafing, it makes her irritable.
Guess she found the survival knife though.
Those open swimsuits can be a real bother to exit without one.

D

Deleted member 2794759

Hi everyone, is there a french traduction mod for the game ?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
So now you excellent chance to learn English, translate it yourself or go to Translation (<- Link, click it!) section and check if it's possible to translate it...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just a question, I'm running the game on MacOS, do you where the saved files are stored on the computer

Thanks in advance
Did you know there is a 'search' function in the upper right of the screen?

f95-search.gif

Results include this post on that very topic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-1135781

Now, before you ask ... This is a Sandbox game and 'saves' from someone else's game will do you no good. Try downloading the Guide from the OP.

Companion Guide

HI_guide.gif

Reactions: SiJa
Sep 7, 2020
Thanks I found it in the meantime
by the way, I've changed my macbook, this is why I was asking where the saved files were stored
I was quite far in the game, unfortunately, all are gone, is there any possibility to have some saved files (time snapshots)
It will help me to continue the adventure
thanks in advance

• Angry
Reactions: brianiac and Bantry
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes