hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
From the renPy code,
joy.talk "I've also added 50 company favor to your island account to be used at your leisure.

Joy says 50 favor, you already had 70 and ended up at 120.
Thanks for the reply, sorry for the delay in responding.

I misread Joy's comment. The 500 points is established as a credit limit.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
She-Hulk (Merdedes) gets my vote for #1, although she looks kind of 'stiff'

#2 is a tie between Alice & Faye. Faye would be ahead, but I took off a point for the new hairstyle.

(This is my vote for the costume contest, and does NOT reflect my general opinions of the girls in the full game.)

Reactions: Deadshot1984

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Away from the Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Halloween Promotional Items

Hello.

As requested from JOY and with the help of darkhound1 and DuckSwim (Many Thanks)
Here is a large 1080 image specially for Halloween...

Halloween.png

You can use for a wallpaper on a PC or tablet etc.

Also a Large Fan Signature as well...

Halloween_Signature.png

How to use, see the spoiler below...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy Halloween

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory. What exactly is the error? Also, do you have a specific reason not to have updated to the latest version 0.2.3.2? The latest version includes any and all bugfixes.
I've only been on the island for 76 days and I'm still with the initial 9 girls. I still have a lot to discover, so I haven't felt the need to update yet.
The problem I see in that photo is that the door I think should be on Natasha's back wall, as it is in the following images and not on that wall.
The ground gives a clue that something is wrong. It is assumed, based on the other arrivals, that we bumped into Natasha around a corner, however the door has corridors on both sides. It's a door, in a wall in the middle of a hallway.
Sorry if I don't explain myself clearly, I'm Delizia's countryman and I'm using a translator

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've only been on the island for 76 days and I'm still with the initial 9 girls. I still have a lot to discover, so I haven't felt the need to update yet.
The problem I see in that photo is that the door I think should be on Natasha's back wall, as it is in the following images and not on that wall.
The ground gives a clue that something is wrong. It is assumed, based on the other arrivals, that we bumped into Natasha around a corner, however the door has corridors on both sides. It's a door, in a wall in the middle of a hallway.
Sorry if I don't explain myself clearly, I'm Delizia's countryman and I'm using a translator
I never noticed the door, hallway or whatever inconsistences that may be there. Guess Natasha's boobs got it the way. That's more a question for darkhound1, the developer.

I wouldn't say there is a specific need to update, but it may prevent some problems in the future. Updating your game will not affect your status within the game as long as you have a 'save' point to load after the update finishes.

Reactions: Vince Red
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes