Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
928230_HI_FF_Logo_Sunrise.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
933640_845734_HI_FF_Logo.png

On an island, somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I understand Darkhound when he says that there is and will not be an official translation of the game. It is not as simple as taking line by line and translating. Even if you know the context, it's still a real headache.
Making the Thanksgiving Dinner Fan Fiction. I have had to correct the translation several times and my English is not very good. For example: Hand basin translated it as a sink or handwash

This same text is a translation from Spanish and if I translate it again, it is not exactly what I have written

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I understand Darkhound when he says that there is and will not be an official translation of the game. It is not as simple as taking line by line and translating. Even if you know the context, it's still a real headache.
Making the Thanksgiving Dinner Fan Fiction. I have had to correct the translation several times and my English is not very good. For example: Hand basin translated it as a sink or handwash

This same text is a translation from Spanish and if I translate it again, it is not exactly what I have written
You're doing fine! I'm enjoying your stories.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an island somewhere in the pacific...
(***disclaimer***)

Last edited:

varaq

Aug 3, 2017
I need help.. i didn't find how to solve this error
i use cl_sexting_queue, queue at search bar

error code and my save file( HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0+ v0.2.3.2 beta update + nemod)
1. i moved location or use time pass
2. error message is using phone at my room
Please help . and Thanks

While running game code:
File "game/functions.rpy", line 3280, in <module>
File "game/characters.rpy", line 6174, in check_send_queued_sexting
AttributeError: 'cl_sexting_queue' object has no attribute 'images'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1122, in script call
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 3280, in script
File "C:\Users\Park\Downloads\GGG\trainer\sdaaaaaaaaaaa\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Park\Downloads\GGG\trainer\sdaaaaaaaaaaa\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/functions.rpy", line 3280, in <module>
File "game/characters.rpy", line 6174, in check_send_queued_sexting
AttributeError: 'cl_sexting_queue' object has no attribute 'images'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.2
Mon Nov 30 01:04:44 2020

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
OK, I admit it: This fan-fiction storyline is better than any movie I've seen in 10 years.

I actually shouted at my computer at the end of this one: "Damn it Bantry get OUT OF THERE! That's the last place your implant was active!".

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
OK, I admit it: This fan-fiction storyline is better than any movie I've seen in 10 years.

I actually shouted at my computer at the end of this one: "Damn it Bantry get OUT OF THERE! That's the last place your implant was active!".
Why do they always go back to the crime scene to get caught?

Just for the record, I mean everyone, SiiJa. You, Yankee, Norb, Vince, Bantry... Rumor has it darkhound1 is pushing the release because HE's too busy F5'ing for the next update.

Oh, wait... That's from my next installment ;)
I haven't seen the forum much beyond this thread, but the few that I have visited are wildly boring. Are they like filling this thread with "full save?" "Why can't I go over 35 with Amy?" (This I think beats Bantry suggesting the search) "Android version?"

I'm reading back on page 551 and since Duck swim contributes their weekly renders and Bantry, Sija and YankeeInKy contribute their Fan Fiction, the thread is much more fun.

It is an honor that I have been allowed to join the Fan Fiction and have been here for such a short time

Dec 7, 2019
Hey guys,
I'm interested in when you stop playing a playthrough and start a new one (if at all)?

For me, it's usually around the point when I max out my stats because that's where the basic gameplay loop starts to break down. Around that time, you can do whatever with the girls and at least to me that is the breaking point for my motivation. I then start a new playthrough with the next version.

Would like to know if/when that happens to you guys?

Regards

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I usually start a completely new and fresh game about every 2nd or 3rd major update. Bugfixes don't count.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm interested in when you stop playing a playthrough and start a new one (if at all)?

For me, it's usually around the point when I max out my stats because that's where the basic gameplay loop starts to break down. Around that time, you can do whatever with the girls and at least to me that is the breaking point for my motivation. I then start a new playthrough with the next version.

Would like to know if/when that happens to you guys?

Regards
Generally, content being modified/added or a mechanic being changed.

Amy's stat change and Yvette's plane-girl scene caused reboots for me, and 0.3.0.0 will likely cause another.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have some way to uptade this game on Android?
The latest Android version can be found on the developer's Patreon page.

Holiday Island 0.2.3.1 beta has been released.
Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix update for 0.2.3.x beta has been released, which is also the first and only full version for 0.2.3.x Android.

Guys, where is the 0.232for the PC?
Use the full download for 0.2.3.0 and the "Update Only" patch to get 0.2.3.2. Looks like nobody has uploaded an already updated full download version of 0.2.3.2.
There is no such animal as a 'Full Download version of 0.2.3.2'. The latest Full version of the game was/is v.0.2.3.0. Two bugfixes have since been released. v.0.2.3.1 and v.0.2.3.2 which were/are incremental updates to fix some known specific bugs. Read all about it and find links for downloading and installation instructions on the developer's Patreon page.

Nothing against F95Zone and it's fine uploaders, but for the most accurate and up-to-date info on the game, darkhound1's Patreon page is where to look. Although frequently suggested within this thread, the Guide and elsewhere, to become a patron, you DO NOT have to be a patron to access all the above information.

Reactions: yankeeInKy and SiJa

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
The latest Android version can be found on the developer's Patreon page.

Holiday Island 0.2.3.1 beta has been released.
Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix update for 0.2.3.x beta has been released, which is also the first and only full version for 0.2.3.x Android.

There is no such animal as a 'Full Download version of 0.2.3.2'. The latest Full version of the game was/is v.0.2.3.0. Two bugfixes have since been released. v.0.2.3.1 and v.0.2.3.2 which were/are incremental updates to fix some known specific bugs. Read all about it and find links for downloading and installation instructions on the developer's Patreon page.

Nothing against F95Zone and it's fine uploaders, but for the most accurate and up-to-date info on the game, darkhound1's Patreon page is where to look. Although frequently suggested within this thread, the Guide and elsewhere, to become a patron, you DO NOT have to be a patron to access all the above information.

Thank you and I will try.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes