Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
First time I've ever seen someone earn clothes back in a strip poker game. And I don't even know how to play.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Which version of the game are you playing? v.02.3.2, PC, Mac, Android, Compressed?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The log hints what the problem is going to be,

Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 630'
Version: '4.6.0 - Build 26.20.100.8142'

Using a CPU integrated GPU to run the game.
Will end in trouble at some stage, Probably sudden trouble too.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The log hints what the problem is going to be,

Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 630'
Version: '4.6.0 - Build 26.20.100.8142'

Using a CPU integrated GPU to run the game.
Will end in trouble at some stage, Probably sudden trouble too.
I play this on a laptop with an Intel 4000 (yeah, it's old). Never had a problem (knocks on desk).

Reactions: Bantry

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No traceback.txt files in my directory.
OK, let's start at the beginning (literally): Do you get the opening animation on the splash screen?

If it's just the one Jennifer one (and you DO see others), it's possible just this one could be corrupted somehow.

haveiseenthisnaked

May 16, 2018
OK, let's start at the beginning (literally): Do you get the opening animation on the splash screen?

If it's just the one Jennifer one (and you DO see others), it's possible just this one could be corrupted somehow.
Yes, I have the opening animation on the splash screen. The only thing that is consisant is that if the game has been running for a while and do the pec training, it crashes. But if I load the game fresh and do the training, I can plow through it no problem.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey folks, ive bought all the picture frames for the upgraded bedroom but how do i actually activate and choose pictures to use in them? Clicking them doesnt work, reception doesnt offer me options regarding them so no idea how to actually use them lol.

Other quick questions - what are generally the best methods of decreasing anger without having to put your hand in your pocket and buy them gifts? Only one ive found personally is massages but those are minimum decreases and come at the cost of sun tan lotion so are basically just as expensive as gift route.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes