Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, I have the opening animation on the splash screen. The only thing that is consisant is that if the game has been running for a while and do the pec training, it crashes. But if I load the game fresh and do the training, I can plow through it no problem.
Your second picture shows the error message you're receiving, correct? If so, that is a message from Windows and not the game. Meaning Windows is having issues with running the game, not the game having an issue with Windows. It could be a number of things from memory, resource allocation, and so on. You can explore other ways to configure Windows, like having it switch to gaming mode before starting Holiday Island, but there are no guarantees. Personally, I would back up all my data and important stuff and then completely wipe and reformat the hard drive and re-install everything starting with Windows and then each program you have on your system. But that's me.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hey folks, ive bought all the picture frames for the upgraded bedroom but how do i actually activate and choose pictures to use in them? Clicking them doesnt work, reception doesnt offer me options regarding them so no idea how to actually use them lol.

Other quick questions - what are generally the best methods of decreasing anger without having to put your hand in your pocket and buy them gifts? Only one ive found personally is massages but those are minimum decreases and come at the cost of sun tan lotion so are basically just as expensive as gift route.
Through your phone.

1606911671199.png

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an island somewhere in the pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes, I have the opening animation on the splash screen. The only thing that is consisant is that if the game has been running for a while and do the pec training, it crashes. But if I load the game fresh and do the training, I can plow through it no problem.
Your graphic card is an Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 from what DuckSwing said.
This card has no memory and use the PC/Laptop RAM.
What is your PC/Laptop RAM ?

From what you said: new game or freshly loaded save you have no issue, it looks like RAM issue (not enough of it) but usually, if it is a lack of RAM the game just crash with no Windows Error message and the traceback.txt explicitly says so : out of memory.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You do know you are my hero, right?
As I understand it my use of heroic fabrics prevent me from being a hero.
Only a Cthulhu class entity would do such a thing.

Bantry seemed very firm on the issue.

I'd complain, but Darkhound insists human sacrifice is covered in our contract with Joy for the Island.
R'lyeh nowadays ...

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
As I understand it my use of heroic fabrics prevent me from being a hero.
Only a Cthulhu class entity would do such a thing.

Bantry seemed very firm on the issue.

I'd complain, but Darkhound insists human sacrifice is covered in our contract with Joy for the Island.
R'lyeh nowadays ...
Human sacrifice to Joy.....death by suffocation? What a way to go!!!

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Btw most of us have preferences what type of girls we like. I think everyone has one or 2 favorites, and a few he likes less, so everyone can have the dream team.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Btw most of us have preferences what type of girls we like. I think everyone has one or 2 favorites, and a few he likes less, so everyone can have the dream team.
And the content is reasonably mixed as well which to great benefit to everyone as if your into mega bosoms on pocket rockets then Yvette has plenty of content, into more muscular older looking girls? Amy has bazillions of content too. There are some sadly types of girls lacking in content IMO such as the Amazon girl who is very unique but very underfeatured so far and Aly is my fave as do love me some natural Thicc in my girls but you cant have fun time with her yet either as far as i know. Still based on what is being worked on for the next patch were getting a decent spread across a couple of the girls as well as the special characters (with more being added) so lots to look forward to for all concerned but it cant be easy to develop a game with this many characters (and counting) as well you said it my friend, everyone is gonna have their faves and that means a lot of peoples faves miss out with every update. Im lucky in every girl ive met so far ive really liked even ones like Eva who i didnt take to at first... shes prob a top 5 if not Top 3 girl for me now (if we dont include Special characters its 1. Aly, 2. Yvette and 3. Eva at moment and ive not met them all yet).

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes