zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Can't w8 for the update! Two new special characters and a little bit closer to Aly becoming more of a character.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Desire_arrival_first1.jpg

Hello everyone :)
Desire will get a new arrival scene that will replace her existing one.
She has a story to tell from the airport, which is completely different to what some of the other girls experienced.
Since I'm still rendering as I write this, I'm not sure about the number of images in the scene just yet. Probably something around 10.
As always these days - stay healthy!
I hope you enjoy the preview.

Darkhound

PS: Since this is probably seen as an invitation to ask about the release date, my answer is still the same. I don't know yet :)

(Duplicate copy from a posting on his page)

fjdklafda

Jul 8, 2020
The new update says "Desire will get a new arrival scene that will replace her existing one." does that mean I will have to restart my game to unlock that achievement or do I just have to invite her back onto the island to unlock it?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The new update says "Desire will get a new arrival scene that will replace her existing one." does that mean I will have to restart my game to unlock that achievement or do I just have to invite her back onto the island to unlock it?
You can send her home and invite her back. But the text will be different compared to a fresh start.

Reactions: dr_dro

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Is there a way to hide the text box on the android version?
So normally you would use the "H" key to hide text box etc...
But no keyboard on Android.
Which is why the quick menu is at the bottom of the screen.

As standard the quick menu does not have a hide function set up.
It can be added as a textbutton and action to hide the text etc... but needs to be coded into the game.

Would be something that darkhound1 would need to add if he thinks it is worth it ?

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
You can send her home and invite her back. But the text will be different compared to a fresh start.
I'm looking forward to seeing it Darkhound !!

I will start a new game to know that story and get back to my current game.
If later it is an achievement that I cannot complete, then one more.
I already have 3 of Yvette that I will not have. Whatever you do, I'm sure I'll never ever get one of them. I have no heart to blackmail Yvette

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

diddlys

Apr 6, 2018
Please help...have this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 452: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 653: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("Credits"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 695: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 739: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 746: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 881: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    $ renpy.retain_after_load()
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1082: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1163: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    default device = "keyboard"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Dec 06 22:30:24 2020

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Please help...have this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 452: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 653: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("Credits"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 695: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 739: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 746: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 881: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    $ renpy.retain_after_load()
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1082: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1163: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    default device = "keyboard"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Dec 06 22:30:24 2020
You used the wrong version of UnRen. Try not doing that, there is a cheat mod built for the game available in the OP.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There was no news about Desire in "development news". Was the update added?
Amazing what you can find on the developer's Patreon page. And you don't even have to be a patron, although it is highly recommend you become one. The you'll get all the information about upcoming updates, not just the stuff he posts for non-patrons.

Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
There was no news about Desire in "development news". Was the update added?
You are correct this was not in the "development news" which had been updated the day before.

I can only guess, as I was not in the room or the same country as darkhound1, that yesterday he decided on a good story for Desire and her plane ride to the island. Started writing and rendering it.

In England we call that a "spur of the moment" act.
I am sure the next time the development news gets updated it will be added.

Me... I thank darkhound1 for another update to the game and look forward to the update... Which still is no idea on when before anyone asks :)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm looking forward to seeing it Darkhound !!

I will start a new game to know that story and get back to my current game.
If later it is an achievement that I cannot complete, then one more.
I already have 3 of Yvette that I will not have. Whatever you do, I'm sure I'll never ever get one of them. I have no heart to blackmail Yvette
For the "new" plane girls scenes (Yvette, Amy etc), just start a new game, make the girl you need as plane girl (re start again if it's not the girl you need), unlock the scene and get back to your main save. The "plan girl scene" you just unlocked will be ported to your new save (permanent achievement).

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
For the "new" plane girls scenes (Yvette, Amy etc), just start a new game, make the girl you need as plane girl (re start again if it's not the girl you need), unlock the scene and get back to your main save. The "plan girl scene" you just unlocked will be ported to your new save (permanent achievement).
Thank you Monsieur. I'm in my first game and I only have one airplane girl. I still don't know if I'll start new games until I meet "Final Boss Amy".
If I'm not mistaken, Desire is not an airplane girl, only her arrival on the island has been rewritten. (And her new outfit is incredibly sexy.)
We have 2 girls with new arrival scenes !!!!

Page 500. I only have 500 pages to see and I will have seen the whole thread

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank you Monsieur. I'm in my first game and I only have one airplane girl. I still don't know if I'll start new games until I meet "Final Boss Amy".
If I'm not mistaken, Desire is not an airplane girl, only her arrival on the island has been rewritten. (And her new outfit is incredibly sexy.)
We have 2 girls with new arrival scenes !!!!

Page 500. I only have 500 pages to see and I will have seen the whole thread
If I'm not mistaken :
New plane scenes : Yvette, Amy
New arrival from the plane : Amy, Aly
New standard arrival : Yvette (better pictures), Aly, Amy, Heather, Eva and soon Désiré and Natasha.

• Love
Reactions: Vince Red

diddlys

Apr 6, 2018
Down load the game again and do a clean install and DO NOT use unren.bat. Also, considered downloading and reading the Companion Guide, where you are specifically warned of the perils of using unren.bat incorrectly.
Thanks for the advice....works like new
greetings from Berlin

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes