zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
As someone who has just had to reinstall windows due to unfixable blue screen system critical issues, I understand.
But, if things are important or would require many hours to restore, you should always back them up, even in more than one place.

Save files are not big so can be copied onto a USB stick

:)
Or buy an external USB attached harddrive. They can be had with a several TB size for under $100. Then just robocopy everything important onto it. Does not guard against your house burning down, but does guard against the a lot more ubiquitous Windows borkage.

Edit: in fact I personally have nothing of interest on the drive Windows is on so I can erase it in case of need. All my important stuff (including games :D) is on an external harddrive. And I just robocopy all of that one onto a second one in case a drive fails.

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
As someone who has just had to reinstall windows due to unfixable blue screen system critical issues, I understand.
But, if things are important or would require many hours to restore, you should always back them up, even in more than one place.

All my work folders, and even my game saves are automatically synchronized with my Google Drive.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Is someone using the Android version? Is it playable on phone size? (6,15“) or worths only to play on tablet?

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Although it seems a waste of all the great renders to only see it on 6"/6,15" screens.
Imagine the scene with Ivy in the hallway on 70".
Yep just asked I can spend the time on my 2 hour train routes :D (taking the laptop is less comfortable ) but of course I will not only play on phone :D

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
any save file? from complete game
is there any file to unlock all the videos and pictures of the game of all girls?
hello.is there any file to unlock all galleries and videos?
To answer your question, seen as you seem to be asking it again...

NO special file to unlock all galleries and videos, even if there was, not all scenes/events/appointments are a one click replay... you have to play it again to see it.

Even a full save file will not help, you still have to play the game to see all the scenes/events/appointments.

ALICE has some advise for you...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Full save File...
As I said... "Even a full save file will not help, you still have to play the game to see all the scenes/events/appointments."

Also as can be seen... they were given a full save a while back and still did not help...

any save file? from complete game
i put the file inside the save folder but nothing appears inside the game when I open it
Also...just to add to this... if you do give out your Full Save File, YOU become responsible for it.
If any user has problems with it or using it , it is down to you to help and support them with it.
Same as with other non official game versions...not supported.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

My new 10tb hub saved my bacon recently.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes