Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i love this game! but... this game needs a gallery so we can review the scenes, with a gallery the game would be perfect! and also more sexy clothes, clothes of category 4 and 5 smaller and more sensual would make the game much better.
Not sure what you mean by a gallery since, every achievement for each girl, for every appointment, event and scene can already be seen on your phone. Many contain multiple pictures and many can be replayed via the game. As for more clothes, don't hold your breath, as adding just one new outfit for one girl involves multiple new renders to cover all the locations and happenings. Best you're likely to get is possible new outfits for new content.

Last edited:

Youkend

Feb 24, 2018
Without seeing your Traceback report we have no idea what version you're playing, what platform and so on. Within the folder (no idea what it is called on your system) but it contains all the files. One will be named traceback.txt. Attach that file to your response so we can possible find an answer to why your game crashed.
I dont know this the right one or not but i just find this

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I dont know this the right one or not but i just find this
No that is traceback.pyo. You want traceback.txt.

Here's an example. The traceback.txt file is created by the game when it crashes or their is an error so you can see what was happening at the time of the crash or error.

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
Not sure what you mean by a gallery since, every achievement for each girl, for every appointment, event and scene can already be seen on your phone. Many contain multiple pictures and many can be replayed via the game. As for more clothes, don't hold your breath, as adding just one new outfit for one girl involves multiple new renders to cover all the locations and happenings. Best your likely to get is possible new outfits for new content.
but this phone gallery is not so intuitive and it is not possible in some replays to use the page up and page down to facilitate navigation, a gallery in the main menu would be a very nice option.

About clothes it would be something that would add a lot of options to customize the girls, even though this is a more difficult job, it would make the game much better.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
but this phone gallery is not so intuitive and it is not possible in some replays to use the page up and page down to facilitate navigation, a gallery in the main menu would be a very nice option.

About clothes it would be something that would add a lot of options to customize the girls, even though this is a more difficult job, it would make the game much better.
What is not intuitive by having additinal information for each event/scene/appointment and just having to click on it to see the pictures?
Page up and page down? You can use the scroll bar or the mouse wheel to scroll up and down.
A gallery in the main menu would be a huge step back and is definitely not going to happen.
The game will not have replays for scenes and stuff that you can easily get by simply playing them again (not because it's not possible or difficult, but because it doesn't make much sense and destroys immersion - it's by design that it is like that). It's a sandbox game and not a VN where you can see most of everything only once.

Additional clothes doesn't have to do anything with "difficult" at all. It's not difficult, but it's a huge time eater and it's super boring to create as well. Every image in the game has to be rendered, the game doesn't have a 3D engine, it only shows pictures or animations. Adding only one swimwear for Yvette would mean hundreds of additional renders which means a huge time consumption and very little benefit for the player, just repeating existing things over and over again with other clothes.

Dec 7, 2019
Additional clothes doesn't have to do anything with "difficult" at all. It's not difficult, but it's a huge time eater and it's super boring to create as well. Every image in the game has to be rendered, the game doesn't have a 3D engine, it only shows pictures or animations. Adding only one swimwear for Yvette would mean hundreds of additional renders which means a huge time consumption and very little benefit for the player, just repeating existing things over and over again with other clothes.
I can see where the guy is coming from and in a perfect world, yadda yadda yadda. But obviously the day only has 24 hours so adding thousands of hours of render time for a single piece of clothing is just not going to happen. I think you found a good middle ground by giving the girls special things to wear SOMETIMES. Like for example Faye's special outfit for the posing at the beach in the evening. I am hoping for more "customization" of this sort in the future since, well, seeing the same swimsuit day in and day out does get a bit bland every now and again. In this same vein I think it'd be cool if the girls had different hairstyles for some occations, like when Yvette's hair has a different colour in her HotShots scene, or wore a different type of make-up. And maybe, as an upgrade to this formula, the player could choose between some outfits for those special occassions in which the amount of images is limited by the event.

Edit: Another question while I am it if I may? In a very general way, how difficult / time-consuming is it to add a new girl in a very basic manner, i.e. of the Lacey sort and not of the Yvette sort?

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Another question while I am it if I may? In a very general way, how difficult / time-consuming is it to add a new girl in a very basic manner, i.e. of the Lacey sort and not of the Yvette sort?
  • Lacey has 76 sprite images just to be able to use her in the game at all. With just that, you cannot do anything with her.
  • Lacey has 100 images in the scenes folder
  • Lacey has 7 poker images
  • Lacey has 10 images in the event folder
  • Lacey has 3 intro images (plane girl)
  • Lacey has 7 sexting images
  • Lacey has phone and dream images too
So all in all you're looking at more than 200 images just to be able to do basic stuff with the girl.

Then there is the creation time for a new girl, which includes:
  • Body modeling
  • Face modeling
  • Hair style and hair color
  • Body skin/texture selection
  • Creating a blueprint for her personality, including likes/dislikes, stuff like that
  • Family history, upbringing, job, life before island, etc.
  • Selection of 3 x swimwear and 3 x night wear that fits her and her character
Creating a new girl can easily take 30 hours+ or much longer even
Creating 200 renders - well let's just assume 10 to 20 min minutes per render, which is not even long. So an average of 15 minutes.
We're at 30 hours + 50 hours already and there is not a single line of code or dialogue for her yet.
To get that will easily be another 50 hours, probably more.
So we're looking at something like 130 hours of time.
At 10 to 20 hours a week, that's like 9 weeks of work.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
  • Lacey has 76 sprite images just to be able to use her in the game at all. With just that, you cannot do anything with her.
  • Lacey has 100 images in the scenes folder
  • Lacey has 7 poker images
  • Lacey has 10 images in the event folder
  • Lacey has 3 intro images (plane girl)
  • Lacey has 7 sexting images
  • Lacey has phone and dream images too
So all in all you're looking at more than 200 images just to be able to do basic stuff with the girl.

Then there is the creation time for a new girl, which includes:
  • Body modeling
  • Face modeling
  • Hair style and hair color
  • Body skin/texture selection
  • Creating a blueprint for her personality, including likes/dislikes, stuff like that
  • Family history, upbringing, job, life before island, etc.
  • Selection of 3 x swimwear and 3 x night wear that fits her and her character
Creating a new girl can easily take 30 hours+ or much longer even
Creating 200 renders - well let's just assume 10 to 20 min minutes per render, which is not even long. So an average of 15 minutes.
We're at 30 hours + 50 hours already and there is not a single line of code or dialogue for her yet.
To get that will easily be another 50 hours, probably more.
So we're looking at something like 130 hours of time.
At 10 to 20 hours a week, that's like 9 weeks of work.
If you have that kind of spare time ( :ROFLMAO: just joking) please skip a new girl and do the boat trip. Or anything else you care to think up in the lab maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
If you have that kind of spare time ( :ROFLMAO: just joking) please skip a new girl and do the boat trip. Or anything else you care to think up in the lab maybe.
I have been patiently waiting since June 2019 for a sail boat trip with a special guest.
I still have hopes that someday it will arrive...or should that be set sail :unsure:

:LOL:;)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I have been patiently waiting since June 2019 for a sail boat trip with a special guest.
I still have hopes that someday it will arrive...or should that be set sail :unsure:

:LOL:;)
I personally have been waiting for Beach Volleyball and Strip Twister for as long as it's been hinted at in the game, if I get it....Great!!! If not, it's still a Helluva game!!!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I personally have been waiting for Beach Volleyball and Strip Twister for as long as it's been hinted at in the game, if I get it....Great!!! If not, it's still a Helluva game!!!
I see a Patreon vote coming up for what you would like in the game:
A) Boat Trip
B) Beach Volleyball
C) Strip Twister
D) The Double with Alice and Amy
E) doesn't matter really

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes