Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
As I patiently wait for the next version, I've been going through each of the girls to see what events I have missed. I didn't realize just how much I've missed so far (Eva at the beach, for example). So much wonderful content!!!

One question though...what exactly happened to the Task regarding Ivy's Super Strength? Was it in an earlier version of the game?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As I patiently wait for the next version, I've been going through each of the girls to see what events I have missed. I didn't realize just how much I've missed so far (Eva at the beach, for example). So much wonderful content!!!

One question though...what exactly happened to the Task regarding Ivy's Super Strength? Was it in an earlier version of the game?
Page 105 of the Companion Guide.

davv

May 13, 2017
@davv - Just try what Monsieur X suggested
I'm 99% sure it will solve your problem. Your game crashes, because your GPU cannot handle auto switching the game resolution for whatever reason.
Having a file named "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt " in the folder named "game" will switch that function off.
good thanks i will try it

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Is there a cheat for the hourcounter without an orgasm, so I can can go see the doctor for the sperm congestion achievements?
I don't want to waste all those days hiding in my room.
And that isn't even a safe place without girls harrassing me into some kind of release.

I think those are the hardest achievements. Avoiding sex is the hardest in this game.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
anyone have full save will be appreciative
Another new member decides to use his first few posts to get a full save.
We eat people alive who ask for that in this game thread...

Going to save you a little search time and give you the best answers or replies to your post...

View attachment 1048285

Short answer, no.

Long answer, obviously you have not read the Companion Guide, which explains about trying to use someone else's 'Saves' and/or you do not know how to use the Search function, which will return many results saying the same thing and why asking for a 'Save' is a waste of time. Although, you will find a couple posts where others have posted a 'save' you will receive zero, zip, nada support in trying to install and use said 'save' and afterwards when you have 'Borked' the game, your additional pleas for help will be ignored. That sound of thunderous laughter you hear is all of us reading and hearing another Newbie asking for a Save.

View attachment 1048287
Can I has save plz???

No. Don't worry. I'm not seriously asking this question. However, can you actually guess how many times this question was asked within this thread? I undertook some research today to finally find out :giggle:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the most amazing finding is that (with just two exceptions) those questions are all unique! Even if they differ by just a question mark, a capital letter or an additional blank space, none of these questions for a save file got asked twice! Imagine that! These people really make an effort! The only logical explanation is that they search this thread, then realize - to their horror - that their question has actually been asked before. But, they desperately want to ask that question, that has been asked so many times before. So, they come up with a slightly modified version to make it a lot less obvious...

By the way: an oft-used technique is using one of the various permitted spellings of the word "please" in English: plz, pls, ples, plies, pliss, pless, place, plsss, plssss.

Even the shortest form of asking for a save was asked in three different ways:
Notice the capital "S"?

My favorite is a user who has asked this question 16 times so far! But always in a unique way:

And here they are, all the requests for save files that have ever been asked on this thread:

Are you a user seriously considering asking this question? Mind you, you cannot ask any of the variations listed here ever again. They have already been asked. The answer is still no.
Here is some advise from ALICE about you wanting a save for Natasha's event night visit...

Joy is not happy with you wanting a full/complete save
and says...

" If you want to visit my Island then you have to visit me, sign the forms, and not try to use someone else's credentials"​

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I can even play on my older 10 years laptop (its retired for years, I use it now mostly as storage room), and has only a HD3000 integrated vga, but Holiday Island runs fine on it.
From what I gathered it's not only a matter of how powerful the card is.
Some people experienced the "out of memory" issue with a mid/high end video card.
Myself, at one point, got this error with a 1050 2Go, I used the "fixed resolution fix" for a time, then removed the fix and never got the error again.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
From what I gathered it's not only a matter of how powerful the card is.
Some people experienced the "out of memory" issue with a mid/high end video card.
Myself, at one point, got this error with a 1050 2Go, I used the "fixed resolution fix" for a time, then removed the fix and never got the error again.
As I recall, there was some bug with the 1600x900 game resolution. I dont know if it has been fixed since then, DH? playing on other game resolutions solved it.

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
ok guys! so i just started this game.. the body choices are awesome!!... the boobs... big, bigger, and YUGE... and literally all the girls with the smallest boobs have the least options... i saw and got the companion mod... (havent used it yet, not even on the island yet). i saw you can adjust breast size... can you go smaller than the stock "full" size, to get petite style breasts, or is the full as small as it allows? that will be acceptable if thats the case, because i can still get rid of the gross balloon(to me) tits on the renders that are otherwise attractive characters

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
filesupload is showing a 404 error
ok, guys! so I just started this game.. the body choices are awesome!!... the boobs... big, bigger, and YUGE... and literally all the girls with the smallest boobs have the least options... I saw and got the companion mod... (haven't used it yet, not even on the island yet). I saw you can adjust breast size... can you go smaller than the stock "full" size, to get petite style breasts, or is full as small as it allows? that will be acceptable if that's the case, because I can still get rid of the gross balloon(to me) tits on the renders that are otherwise attractive characters
Yep... maybe try one of the other options for download?
(which you must have done as you are now commenting about the game)

As far as I know the Creator, Darkhound, only uses Mega, I think the others are created by this site as alternatives.
So you would need to create a ticket for the Admin of this site to look into it.

The choice of breast size is not you can alter any of the girl's sizes etc... it's to give you girls of a style you like at the start of the game. If you are not a fan of large boobs to huge boobs. then I am not sure you are going to find this game to your taste, but give it try and see.

Also, get the Companion Guide and read it. This will help you with answers to lots of questions you may be about to ask.
:)

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
Yep... maybe try one of the other options for download?
(which you must have done as you are now commenting about the game)

As far as I know the Creator, Darkhound, only uses Mega, I think the others are created by this site as alternatives.
So you would need to create a ticket for the Admin of this site to look into it.

The choice of breast size is not you can alter any of the girl's sizes etc... it's to give you girls of a style you like at the start of the game. If you are not a fan of large boobs to huge boobs. then I am not sure you are going to find this game to your taste, but give it try and see.

Also, get the Companion Guide and read it. This will help you with answers to lots of questions you may be about to ask.
:)
grabbed the companion guide, took a look at the companion mod section. in the post back in like comment 8/9 hundred with the working version of the companion mod, he clearly states you can modify breast size... you are saying you can't? even if all i can do is turn the huges down to the smallest of the three options i'd be fine with that... i otherwise love the renders of the girls..

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
grabbed the companion guide, took a look at the companion mod section. in the post back in like comment 8/9 hundred with the working version of the companion mod, he clearly states you can modify breast size... you are saying you can't? even if all i can do is turn the huges down to the smallest of the three options i'd be fine with that... i otherwise love the renders of the girls..
You, as a player can not change all the Huge Breasted girls to be smaller to suit your taste, would be a very complex thing to do in a RenPy game.

The choices at the beginning are to pick out of the 15 girls available as guests which ones would most suit what you like.

Reactions: txdragonman
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes