Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
grabbed the companion guide, took a look at the companion mod section. in the post back in like comment 8/9 hundred with the working version of the companion mod, he clearly states you can modify breast size... you are saying you can't? even if all i can do is turn the huges down to the smallest of the three options i'd be fine with that... i otherwise love the renders of the girls..
From page 18 of the Companion Guide

Capture.JPG

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
grabbed the companion guide, took a look at the companion mod section. in the post back in like comment 8/9 hundred with the working version of the companion mod, he clearly states you can modify breast size... you are saying you can't? even if all i can do is turn the huges down to the smallest of the three options i'd be fine with that... i otherwise love the renders of the girls..
Renpy uses static regular jpg/png/webp image files, you cant modify that on the fly

Reactions: Bantry

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
You cant because its not a living 3d environment, these are just renders and animations.

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
upon reading the companion guide, im going to shelve this one to come back to(since i already have it downloaded)... i can overlook the giant breasts, what with the high quality of the renders... two reasons. one im realizing this is far more in depth of a game than i wish to mess with at the moment, and looks to be fantastic, and deserving of more attention than i can currently give to it. and second to lose a bit of my irritation at whoever wrote the guide. no need for the extreme patronizing and condescending attitude, ALL the way through it. like honestly that was FAR more a turn off to the game than my personal preferences on breast size. i get the irritation those of you who create the content feel when faced with the same noob/lazy questions all the time, but that gets flat out disrespectful to read the disdain on every other page of the guide...

"it's not what you say, it's how you say it"

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
hopefully that one will be written with a little more professionalism.. i dont think anyone enjoys being told they are lazy/dumb/etc., every other sentence...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
upon reading the companion guide, im going to shelve this one to come back to(since i already have it downloaded)... i can overlook the giant breasts, what with the high quality of the renders... two reasons. one im realizing this is far more in depth of a game than i wish to mess with at the moment, and looks to be fantastic, and deserving of more attention than i can currently give to it. and second to lose a bit of my irritation at whoever wrote the guide. no need for the extreme patronizing and condescending attitude, ALL the way through it. like honestly that was FAR more a turn off to the game than my personal preferences on breast size. i get the irritation those of you who create the content feel when faced with the same noob/lazy questions all the time, but that gets flat out disrespectful to read the disdain on every other page of the guide...

"it's not what you say, it's how you say it"
The Companion Guide like it says at the beginning is an unofficial guide... was written by a fan, so is a very personal opinion about the game, but is a good source of info and tips about the game.

Another version is the FAQ... again is written by a fan, so not official, and is more in-depth in terms of how you can solve certain things and advice on the game.

The new version of the Companion Guide is being written by a new fan, so we will have to wait and see if the style becomes less personal, and something more to your idea of what a guide should be :unsure:

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
The Companion Guide like it says at the beginning is an unofficial guide... was written by a fan, so is a very personal opinion about the game, but is a good source of info and tips about the game.

Another version is the FAQ... again is written by a fan, so not official, and is more in-depth in terms of how you can solve certain things and advice on the game.

The new version of the Companion Guide is being written by a new fan, so we will have to wait and see if the style becomes less personal, and something more to your idea of what a guide should be :unsure:

i for sure dont try to take away from the in depth knowledge that fan offers... in my career field mutual respect, compassion and positive reinforcement are key, and kind of ingrained(my wife is a teacher, and i am a crisis counselor at a rehab facility). the personal commentary, all through that guide just rubs me the wrong way... in a way it does a disservice to the creator of the game itself if the attitude drives folks away from the game, you know?

Reactions: SiJa

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
SiJa thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions, and guide me in the right direction! even though i dont really do the giant boobs thing, the art is very well done, and the creator should be given some serious credit in that he can perk the interest of one who would normally not even give this a second look!

Reactions: darkhound1 and SiJa

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
i got deliza based on my starting choices... after reading the guide, i didnt bother to save. im going to restart with some of the suggestions made...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i got deliza based on my starting choices... after reading the guide, i didnt bother to save. im going to restart with some of the suggestions made...
No need to restart, after a couple of days you will be able to get the girls you like doing the island service you want (given that said girl is able to perform the task, ie : reception, maid service, doc etc).

Reactions: txdragonman

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
No need to restart, after a couple of days you will be able to get the girls you like doing the island service you want (given that said girl is able to perform the task, ie : reception, maid service, doc etc).
according to the guide, there are some interesting airplane scenes that can only be seen during the intro sequence, and are dependant as to which of the 5 airplane girls you get

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
according to the guide, there are some interesting airplane scenes that can only be seen during the intro sequence, and are dependant as to which of the 5 airplane girls you get
Indeed BUT to get these "improved plane scenes" you just have to start a new game, unlock the scenes with said girl (currently Amy or Aly) and voilà, you can resume with your current save, the plane scenes will also be unlocked.
They are permanent scenes, once unlocked they are available in all play sessions.
Furthermore, you can always use cheat command line to unlock a specific scene (that can require some work on your end, very few cheats to unlock scenes are available on this thread)
Example with Aly : aly.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes