Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
A sandbox lover who doesn't like a sandbox where basically no location is empty?

Must be intimidated by bewbs...
or they prefer their sandbox games to cater to something different: furries; monsters; male harems; or futa. I guess it's just a matter of taste and what each person prefers. out off all the ACTIVE sandbox games, this is definitely my favorite one.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This is first game that I open and it crashes my pc.Is anyone have the same issue
We need some more information before we can try and offer a solution. Do you have a Traceback report you can attach. Just attach the file. Also, is this a first time install or an update? PC, MAC, Android, etc. You might also consider downloading the Companion Guide and to make sure you have installed the game correctly. Not questioning your computer savvy, but sometimes things get missed.

Capture.JPG

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
check resolution issue, create empty file use_fixed_resolution_720.txt in ".\game" folder
I thought this at first as well, but it's been fixed so long I'm not sure how a new player would get an un-patched version.

I'd like to see the traceback Bantry asked for to see if it might be the other graphics issue.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bantry

Martin19127

Jan 14, 2021
yeah, I'm aware of what was talked about nearly two years ago about titfighting, and so far only four girls are being considered for it... although I'm not sure how it'll work out with Joy fighting against herself (she's one of the four, and the winner of the semifinal will "fight" against Joy for the title). I was one of the people who asked about it then, and the one who keeps hinting about it whenever I infrequently post here. I'm well aware that Yumiko isn't one of the four titfighters so far, but I will keep asking she be included as one, maybe as the replacement for Joy since she really can't be the "final boss" as well as a contender. just imagine that the two VERY SEXY bartenders throw down and have an epic titfight in the bar while the girls and the MC cheer them on!!! no matter which girl is your preference (and mine is VERY obvious), it'll make for one hell of a sexy scene and sexy fight.

what I am HOPING for, besides titfighting being done at all obviously, is that ALL of the ladies (both regular island girls and island employees) can eventually participate. maybe at first it's only the four initial girls of Jennier, Desire, Jessica, and YUMIKO participate first, then one of the bartenders wins (YUMIKO lol) and fights and defeats Joy for the title of titfighting queen. the other girls see it's lots of sexy fun, and see just how much the MC enjoys watching, and they all decide to participate for the next series of titfighting!

ok, so that way would allow our glorious game developer to figure everything out with only four (five counting Joy) girls and all the mechanics involved and so forth BEFORE opening it up for everyone in a further game expansion. one can only hope!
Jennifer vs Yumiko would be my dream match too!!! I was a little disappointed that the titfighting event is not part of version 0.3 but i still hoping for the future...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
21. They did some funny things to him in the 'clinic' in Madrid..
From what I remember it was a Veterinary Clinic... so they defiantly did some funny things to him...
:oops::ROFLMAO:
Bantry's been on that island for 3 years!
Just checked my total... 473 days...

HI_Days.png
And still not seen it rain on this Island...
:unsure::ROFLMAO:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
From what I remember it was a Veterinary Clinic... so they defiantly did some funny things to him...
:oops::ROFLMAO:

Just checked my total... 473 days...

And still not seen it rain on this Island...
:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Get a hose
Connect to shower
Move to balcony
It is now wet boobs day every day
Claim "rain" is to blame

(avoid making the quotation marks with your hands when you say "rain" during testimony)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes