AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey Guys, what brings the Photostudio, when the Cam not really is useable, to make Photos from the Girls?
All we can do is let them Pose, see their Dresses and that was it, a bit boring. Wouldnt it be cooler, if we could later work out their Photos in some kinda Photolab.
Thx

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey Guys, what brings the Photostudio, when the Cam not really is useable, to make Photos from the Girls?
All we can do is let them Pose, see their Dresses and that was it, a bit boring. Wouldnt it be cooler, if we could later work out their Photos in some kinda Photolab.
Thx
Maybe it's just me, but I can't see how renders of people in a photolab/drakroom would be interesting.

Photographic-Darkroom.jpg

If you want to see all the images and animations in the game, just extract the RPA packages. Page 12 of the Companion Guide has all the information you need.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
3 years on the island would be 21 in dog years. Are you trying to suggest that is Delizia after a procedure in Joy's lab? :unsure:

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've gotta stop with the deep jokes/riddles. Last thing we need around here is a Disoriented Duck on a Swim. Or we start getting Weekend Fan Art of Delacya, Heathcedes and Joynnifer.
You have to remember that Ducks have web feet and wings. No fingers or toes to help with higher math.

• Wow
Reactions: ZenGarden

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Well, that's one way to get moved up from Tier 3 to either Tier 2 or Tier 1...
Some transform surgery from Joy to get popular with the Very Big Boob Fans
:unsure:

"Delizia ahora es una gran chica tetona"

SiDdhant1999

Dec 28, 2020
its my first time here really likes the game
but dev should add more option to the action menu after having some certain scenes like after first time sex with jessica the action should be added to the sensual action menu

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well, that's one way to get moved up from Tier 3 to either Tier 2 or Tier 1...
Some transform surgery from Joy to get popular with the Very Big Boob Fans
:unsure:

"Delizia ahora es una gran chica tetona"
Camera is 50cm away, She's Amy's size.

"Delacya, Heathcedes and Joynnifer" makes my head hurt (and my mouth water...).
First one is correct. Merged, Additive for breasts, Mix for face. Delizia for hair.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes