DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
While we are at the topic of old, here is a trivia quiz.

1. Which Darkhound girl, in the game, was created first?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Which girl in the game was the most rendered before the game was made?
3. Which Darkhound girl in the game has the most popular render?
4. Was Yvette always the most popular girl in the game?
5. Can you name 1st, 2nd and 3rd place?
6. Are all normal and special girls in the game either ranked or assigned a tier?
7. Tier 1 girls have the most content followed by tier 2, correct?
8. Which girl (if any) is the exception?
9. Which tier girls have no Fan art?
10. Which Fan art girl is the most popular?

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Red, the girl in the intro (22 seconds of each 30 renders = 660 renders)

She is Violet in other games , she has an own game and has smaller roles in others too :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Red, the girl in the intro (22 seconds of each 30 renders = 660 renders)

She is Violet in other games , she has an own game and has smaller roles in others too :)
Actually Red is a girl I made for fun and without reference to any existing girl when I started out with Daz in late 2019 :)
The intro was a gift from me (to Darkhound). So she is only there

But the school girl hair is a old and very common hair, same for the outfit. So it does not surprise me to hear other girls using either are more or less everywhere.

Edit : As it happens I updated her this week, I can post a render of how she looks anno 2021 at some stage, being a girl in the game she'd be on topic for this forum.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Alice, 1826 favorites and 112.000 views

Which render is this?
Her introduction render,
For reasons unknown it went ballistic.

It likelywas one of the first of the type in that period of time and with optimal timing made it into the popular sections and then exploded from there.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
While we are the topic of old and archaic, here is a trivia quiz.

1. Which Darkhound girl, in the game, was created first?
2. Which girl in the game was the most rendered before the game was made?
3. Which Darkhound girl in the game has the most popular render?
4. Was Yvette always the most popular girl in the game?
5. Can you name 1st, 2nd and 3rd place?
6. Are all normal and special girls in the game either ranked or assigned a tier?
7. Tier 1 girls have the most content followed by tier 2, correct?
8. Which girl (if any) is the exception?
9. Which tier girls have no Fan art?
10. Which Fan art girl is the most popular?
Thank you Ducky for giving me Faye's Birthday. Store to follow on that day.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Girl's birthdays would be a cool thing to add to the game.
Maybe the new search the web function could get you her birthday based on the creation of the model.
So you find out Faye's birthday is Jan 27th, which starts a mini quest to find out what she wants, buy it from the store (or maybe Aly wants you to make something for her), give it to her on her birthday and have her spend the night (or Amy's boat ride or a ride in the private plane) which would then become repeatable.
The hard thing would be to advance her age so that the Hot Shots answers match.
Jennifer turned 18 just 2 weeks ago, but that date seems to move around.

Also, since Bantry's been on the island for 3 years, his girls are a lot older than ours.

Speaking of Hot Shots, for 3.1, I think that Auto-Win and Auto-Loss should be removed.
They don't initiate anything in the game except a drink or strip.
It would be better to add two more question categories. One Could be called Stats and the other Favorites.
The questions about a girls measurements and age would be placed under Stats.
A girl's favorite color, color to wear, movie, lingerie, shoes, etc. would be placed under Favorites.
No new questions would have to be made up (except for the PC), but it would be much more likely to find out a girl's age since it would be a 1 in 6 chance to get that question (1 in 10 if you add in implants, body type, etc.).
Another way to get a girl's age would be to add the info to the rumors button at meals in the restaurant. There isn't much reason to listen to the girl's conversations about a snake in my toilet, etc., but if you could get more stats or info about Joy, then it would be worth pushing the button. Things which the girl's talk about that are jokey or make less sense now that the game has developed can also be removed.

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Girl's birthdays would be a cool thing to add to the game.
Maybe the new search the web function could get you her birthday based on the creation of the model.
So you find out Faye's birthday is Jan 27th, which starts a mini quest to find out what she wants, buy it from the store (or maybe Aly wants you to make something for her), give it to her on her birthday and have her spend the night (or Amy's boat ride or a ride in the private plane) which would then become repeatable.
The hard thing would be to advance her age so that the Hot Shots answers match.
Jennifer turned 18 just 2 weeks ago, but that date seems to move around.

Also, since Bantry's been on the island for 3 years, his girls are a lot older than ours.

Speaking of Hot Shots, for 3.1, I think that Auto-Win and Auto-Loss should be removed.
They don't initiate anything in the game except a drink or strip.
It would be better to add two more question categories. One Could be called Stats and the other Favorites.
The questions about a girls measurements and age would be placed under Stats.
A girl's favorite color, color to wear, movie, lingerie, shoes, etc. would be placed under Favorites.
No new questions would have to be made up (except for the PC), but it would be much more likely to find out a girl's age since it would be a 1 in 6 chance to get that question (1 in 10 if you add in implants, body type, etc.).
Another way to get a girl's age would be to add the info to the rumors button at meals in the restaurant. There isn't much reason to listen to the girl's conversations about a snake in my toilet, etc., but if you could get more stats or info about Joy, then it would be worth pushing the button. Things which the girl's talk about that are jokey or make less sense now that the game has developed can also be removed.
I just collected some render ideas from that talks at the restaurant.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
There may also be a way for the PC to move Mercedes' weights or toss her into the pool.
The easiest to implement is to require the PC to have 10 Strength and take 1 or 2 yellow pills to get him equal to Mercedes strength. then he could use 2 hands to lift her weight and get her to exercise topless or nude.
He might also be strong enough to throw her in the pool. As he offers his hand to help her out, she could pull him in and they could have a pool play scene.
Another way to do the weights would be to take them apart, move them separately and put them back together. This might require him to ask Jennifer while she's in the gym.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
There may also be a way for the PC to move Mercedes' weights or toss her into the pool.
The easiest to implement is to require the PC to have 10 Strength and take 1 or 2 yellow pills to get him equal to Mercedes strength. then he could use 2 hands to lift her weight and get her to exercise topless or nude.
He might also be strong enough to throw her in the pool. As he offers his hand to help her out, she could pull him in and they could have a pool play scene.
Another way to do the weights would be to take them apart, move them separately and put them back together. This might require him to ask Jennifer while she's in the gym.
I've thought basically the same things, and have tried the "10 Strength + 2 Yellow Pills" thing in both the weight room and at the pool (unsuccessfully, of course). I suspect there is a reasonably good chance Darkhound has plans to add something like that in a future update (0.3.1.0 or later); at least I hope he has plans to. :) I think the scope of 0.3.0.0 is pretty much set, and too many people's heads are already exploding due to the amount of time needed to properly complete 0.3.0.0.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
OK, you KNOW we need the update when we've devolved to DAD JOKES...

Sorry for the facepalms but come on, those were bad.

And I even LIKED "The West Wing". Currently streaming on HBO MAX if anyone needs a dose.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
OK, you KNOW we need the update when we've devolved to DAD JOKES...

Sorry for the facepalms but come on, those were bad.

And I even LIKED "The West Wing". Currently streaming on HBO MAX if anyone needs a dose.
Not only was it a DAD JOKE, it was also an INSOMNIA JOKE (sort of like "drunk-texting/tweeting" someone late at night)... and you have to consider the fact that it was MARGARET who told it on TWW...

Reactions: ZenGarden

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have to admit I'm Jones'in so much for HI's return that I...I...I...I've contemplated playing some of those crappy Japanese Honey Select games just to get me through my withdrawals.:LOL:
You're more than welcome to write some Fan Fiction about you and the lovely Yvette are spending your time waiting. :unsure: :p
Guidelines are posted on the first page of the Fan Fiction thread.

Holiday Island FanFiction | F95zone

M13to14

May 1, 2019
My joke was posted to amuse any Germans who also speak English
who need a little levity because they're toiling away on a computer game update.
My apologies to others who read it.
No worries, I didn't know that one yet. However, I'd like to contribute another one in the same vein:

Jokes about German sausages are the Wurst!

We definitely need another update...

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes