valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Just became a Patreon to support Darkhound, and holy crap, the 0.3 update is gonna be absolutely amazing judging from the previews and updates there :love:
It better be. It's been 7 months since the last update and there' s still no estimate on when the next one will be. I don't think that late autumn or winter would be over-reach. So if it gets updated a year later it has to be something unique to say the least.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
It better be. It's been 7 months since the last update and there' s still no estimate on when the next one will be. I don't think that late autumn or winter would be over-reach. So if it gets updated a year later it has to be something unique to say the least.
ok Darkhound hurry up! Random anon is in a hurry! You MUST do it, do it for Random anon <3

We are so sorry for wasting your time :(
we love you Random anon!!! <3 <3 <3

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
Hi guys, I need help
I'm at the chapter of Amy and the orange rose
But I can't get the scene with Alice to trigger by going to her room at 9pm
Do you have any advice?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hmmm... The only other part I remember is making sure your stats were maxed, but I don't remember what they needed to be at that point... Takers?

EDIT - OK, just saw the success message. Keep enjoying the show!

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
Another question...
I gave Amy her special dress, but i don't understand how i should be alone with her at the nightbar.
Just have a drink together?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Another question...
I gave Amy her special dress, but i don't understand how i should be alone with her at the nightbar.
Just have a drink together?
Yes, a drink with Amy in her orange dress when alone (bartender doesn't count).

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I have almost finished a second time through the game, but Joy still has 5 sexts which she hasn't sent.
She sent them automatically in my first time through the game. Is there something I'm missing? The only thing left is the last part of Amy's quest and the sperm congestions.
Has anyone else noticed this stalling?

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
23th of April, Patreon post with the estimates and release plan,

25th of April, Forum post referencing said patreon post,
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5635985

Worth repeating since some missed it.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Also, after you finish the new update in 1 day because you played the game for 24 hours straight, don't post here about when the next update is coming out.
The creator has been working hard on this one and is going to need a break. Then he'll say the next one is going to be a small update. Then after 3 months we'll find that it has 600 new renders.
Just let the guy do his game his way. It's free. There's no reason to complain about it.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes