SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys
how do i help amy get 5 dolg weekly trophies?
A girl gets weekly trophies for...

Winning a contest (Butt or Wet T-shirt)
Your interaction with her (kiss/hug/grope/flash the most that week)
Also sexual acts (oral/sex etc...)

So you need to interact with her as much as you can in a week, let her win contests, interact with her as much as you can, and have a sexual act when it is offered to get 5 gold trophies.

I would suggest as you are asking lots of questions about Amy's quest, you read the Companion Guide (page 84) which will help you with this quest and also has more on other sections of the game.

Last edited:

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
ok Darkhound hurry up! Random anon is in a hurry! You MUST do it, do it for Random anon <3

We are so sorry for wasting your time :(
we love you Random anon!!! <3 <3 <3
It is expressing an opinion which some may like and some may not. Darkhound will do his job as he sees fit and does not need a "random anon" or an "unrandom one" to tell him what to do. So you can act like a 5 year old but you contribute nothing to the bigger picture. See the difference?

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

damonza

Feb 5, 2020
Hey! Everyone, I'm collecting Yvette's Scenes, but I can't get them all. I'm stuck in a Sauna with Yvette, it doesn't happen.Help me, Ty.
:cry::cry:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I have almost finished a second time through the game, but Joy still has 5 sexts which she hasn't sent.
She sent them automatically in my first time through the game. Is there something I'm missing? The only thing left is the last part of Amy's quest and the sperm congestions.
Has anyone else noticed this stalling?
Ok, there were a couple things I didn't notice the first time.
Joy goes to the mainland with Amy to replace the implants, then she sends you the first image of her in her lab coat. She won't send you the images until you get Amy's quest to the point where Amy leaves the island, and Amy sends you her content related images.
After that Joy goes to the bikini boutique and has some pics taken. When Joy sends you the bikini pics, there is an M on the attachment. I thought this meant "Mature" because the pics are naughty. However, as everyone else knew, it stands for "Multiple" because there are 2 images in each attachment. I wouldn't mind if the text was broken up and we got more messages.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
From the guide:

HOW DO I GET TO SEE YVETTE IN THE SAUNA?
For starters you’ll need access to the sauna. That ONLY happens after you have completed the scene with Faye where you watch her do pull-ups and win her bet. Now I know you have talked to receptionist and learned that Tuesdays and Friday are co-ed days so you will have to visit the sauna on one of those days. When you visit the sauna and see Yvette inside, you can either walk in queitly or walk in and greet her. There are achievements for both, so you will have to visit the sauna and find her there multiple times. ‘Sneak’ in and you can watch her masterbate providing you have high enough sneaking skills. If you walk in and greet her, show interest in her story to show what a nice guy you are and to increase her affection. After hearing her story, the next time you walk in and greet her, ask her to tell you about her modelling career.

(yankeeInKy Please correct the spelling of quietly and masturbate. Apologies if you've already done so.)

What it doesn't say is how to get Yvette to use the sauna. You're going to have to dedicate yourself to this task. First of all, if Yvette is anywhere else, she won't be in the sauna. Make sure she isn't the receptionist. Get her hack to level 3 so you can tell where she is. If she's in the sauna, it will say "Sauna." Go to the sauna on Tuesday or Friday, see if she's in there. If not, rollback, kiss a girl, check the sauna again. Keep at it until you catch her in there.

To make it easier to get this achievement, I think that the co-ed sauna needs to also be available on Sunday. Maybe a quest for Joy can be added that will unlock a Sunday co-ed sauna day.

I think that the Spa needs to be added to the meet me later option. When Yvette meets you there, there could be a 50% chance that she's in the sauna.

Just some ideas for 3.1.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 04th May. 2021)

All Fan Signature Banners have been made so you can choose your favourite/s to use.
(You can only use one full-size banner or two small or individual banners in a signature).
(More signatures in the posts linked below...)

Individual Large Banners.
Animated GIFs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Individual Banners

Group Banners

Location Banners.

Plane Girls.

GIFs

View attachment 1178107

For some reason, the link to the GIFS isn't working. Unless I'm just being dumbass!

Reactions: Puppet Master

damonza

Feb 5, 2020
From the guide:

HOW DO I GET TO SEE YVETTE IN THE SAUNA?
For starters you’ll need access to the sauna. That ONLY happens after you have completed the scene with Faye where you watch her do pull-ups and win her bet. Now I know you have talked to receptionist and learned that Tuesdays and Friday are co-ed days so you will have to visit the sauna on one of those days. When you visit the sauna and see Yvette inside, you can either walk in queitly or walk in and greet her. There are achievements for both, so you will have to visit the sauna and find her there multiple times. ‘Sneak’ in and you can watch her masterbate providing you have high enough sneaking skills. If you walk in and greet her, show interest in her story to show what a nice guy you are and to increase her affection. After hearing her story, the next time you walk in and greet her, ask her to tell you about her modelling career.

(yankeeInKy Please correct the spelling of quietly and masturbate. Apologies if you've already done so.)

What it doesn't say is how to get Yvette to use the sauna. You're going to have to dedicate yourself to this task. First of all, if Yvette is anywhere else, she won't be in the sauna. Make sure she isn't the receptionist. Get her hack to level 3 so you can tell where she is. If she's in the sauna, it will say "Sauna." Go to the sauna on Tuesday or Friday, see if she's in there. If not, rollback, kiss a girl, check the sauna again. Keep at it until you catch her in there.

To make it easier to get this achievement, I think that the co-ed sauna needs to also be available on Sunday. Maybe a quest for Joy can be added that will unlock a Sunday co-ed sauna day.

I think that the Spa needs to be added to the meet me later option. When Yvette meets you there, there could be a 50% chance that she's in the sauna.

Just some ideas for 3.1.
Thank you very much everyone I have completed everything Yvette (for this version) .Thank you so much for your advice.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
For some reason, the link to the GIFS isn't working. Unless I'm just being dumbass!
Only one GIF for the moment... so was just the one at the bottom of the post.
I have made a spoiler section now to help, and when more are created, I will add them to that.
As before use the instructions on how to use them.
:)

Reactions: junior366

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
Hi guys
I am following Aly's quest and I have come to this point:
Convinces "Jennifer to get Aly wear her swimsuit design"

"Tell Aly that she can model the suimsuit"

if i go to jennifer's at the nightbar, however, she doesn't tell me about aly

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes