Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm so excited to see all the new stuff that's coming with this update. Also I have a new PC so its a fresh save which I'm very excited to see how it plays now vs. when I first played it.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Look at the Fan Art from SiJa and compare it to Amy´s Start Face, it looks different.
My renders are FanArt, made by me, not Darkhound, which are my attempts to get close to what Amy looks like.
Still a work in progress, to get close to a look like the game version, but will never be 100%.
Lots of variables/morphs/presets are used to create a Daz3D model.
Hips and Abs need work yet, also under certain lights her skin tone looks not correct.

However if you look at some early game Images to newer ones you can see a change, due to high Res images.
Skin tone, definition in body parts, eyes etc... Show way more detail and definition.
But is still the same Amy.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I know he's got better things to do, but I can't help it -
darkhound1 - Any known issues with the graphics when moving to Ren'Py 7.4.4?

I only ask because of that run of issues where users here had to change their rendering options (Angle vs. OpenGL).
Have a read of this from Ren'py...

Also the way to solve it should it happen to anyone in future.
:)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I know he's got better things to do, but I can't help it -
darkhound1 - Any known issues with the graphics when moving to Ren'Py 7.4.4?

I only ask because of that run of issues where users here had to change their rendering options (Angle vs. OpenGL).
I cannot speak for all kinds and types of hardware.
On my system, stability is a lot better when using 7.4.4 compared to 7.3.5. Some of the new features I implemented do not work at all on 7.3.5, even on my system I got crashes all the time.
Not so with 7.4.4.
The only odd thing that happens every now and then is when you use auto reload code - sometimes the window scales back to default size 1280x720. You can't change it back. Once this happens the game will crash after another couple of clicks.
This should not be an issue on the release version, since the code is not recompiled any more.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I cannot speak for all kinds and types of hardware.
On my system, stability is a lot better when using 7.4.4 compared to 7.3.5. Some of the new features I implemented do not work at all on 7.3.5, even on my system I got crashes all the time.
Not so with 7.4.4.
The only odd thing that happens every now and then is when you use auto reload code - sometimes the window scales back to default size 1280x720. You can't change it back. Once this happens the game will crash after another couple of clicks.
This should not be an issue on the release version, since the code is not recompiled any more.
Seems like editing/cheating with *.rpy files will generate problems

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes