SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I feel like I have said this before :unsure:
Messing around with trying to cheat with console edits or Code changing will Bork your game unless you are skilled with using Ren'py and coding.
It comes compiled ready to go, no need to decompile.
Just play the game !!!

It has a companion mod to help with stats,items etc, but if you overuse that, or use at the wrong time... Again will Bork your game.

I will never understand the need to mess around with someone else's creation in attempts to make it quicker to get a reward which more times than not end up causing more problems than helping.

Okay...my rant is over...
"Amy... I need a cup of camomile tea please"
;)

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Messing around with trying to cheat with console edits or Code changing will Bork your game unless you are skilled with using Ren'py and coding.
Just play the game !!!

It has a companion mod to help with stats,items etc, but if you overuse that, or use at the wrong time... Again will Bork your game.

I will never understand the need to mess around with someone else's creation in attempts to make it quicker to get a reward which more times than not end up causing more problems than helping.

;)
Imagine an Elder scrolls without mods, messing with the games is fun! <3

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I cannot speak for all kinds and types of hardware.
On my system, stability is a lot better when using 7.4.4 compared to 7.3.5. Some of the new features I implemented do not work at all on 7.3.5, even on my system I got crashes all the time.
Not so with 7.4.4.
The only odd thing that happens every now and then is when you use auto reload code - sometimes the window scales back to default size 1280x720. You can't change it back. Once this happens the game will crash after another couple of clicks.
This should not be an issue on the release version, since the code is not recompiled any more.
Noted. I will, however, keep an eye out for such 'things'. I'd rather you have a good release break than a "damn it I released" break...

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just play the game !!!

;)
For f*cks you cheeky bastard... Spell "chamomile" correctly at least??? I've got 10 shots of Hornitos in my system and can still handle that!!!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
For f*cks you cheeky bastard... Spell "chamomile" correctly at least??? I've got 10 shots of Hornitos in my system and can still handle that!!!
“Camomile” is also spelled "chamomile" because it derives from the Greek name for this wonderful herb “Khamaimelon” which literally means “earth” “apple” because of its appley aroma.

Camomile (without the h) is the traditional Middle English spelling – when it became popular in the Middle Ages as remedy for sleep, fevers and skin conditions.

:p:ROFLMAO:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
“Camomile” is also spelled "chamomile" because it derives from the Greek name for this wonderful herb “Khamaimelon” which literally means “earth” “apple” because of its appley aroma.

Camomile (without the h) is the traditional Middle English spelling – when it became popular in the Middle Ages as remedy for sleep, fevers and skin conditions.

Soooo your spelling is 500 years old, and relevant to Old Middle English.

Mine is relevant to events in OUR lifetimes, and can be traced to modern international events...

Amy's pole dance score just dropped to a 4. which means you lost 1 - 3. Amy is getting demoted to T2. Na na na na na, na!

Renee and her blades are looming large, cheekyboy!

(I have several shots of Tequila (Hornitos) in my system, so I'm not, hopefully, totally liable for my bad behavior.)

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Soooo your spelling is 500 years old, and relevant to Old Middle English.

Mine is relevant to events in OUR lifetimes, and can be traced to modern international events...

Amy's pole dance score just dropped to a 4. which means you lost 1 - 3. Amy is getting demoted to T2. Na na na na na, na!

Renee and her blades are looming large, cheekyboy!

(I have several shots of Tequila (Hornitos) in my system, so I'm not, hopefully, totally liable for my bad behavior.)
There is only one solution, drink more :D

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, maybe you can spell chamomile, but how many people on this forum know the difference between lie and lay? Considering what this game is about, you'd think we'd all know the difference.
I have a FULL SAVE with my name on it for each person who can correctly use lie/lay/lain and lay/laid/laid in a sentence!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa and MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

This is the sort of etymological minutiae up with which we will not put!! :geek:;)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, maybe you can spell chamomile, but how many people on this forum know the difference between lie and lay? Considering what this game is about, you'd think we'd all know the difference.
I have a FULL SAVE with my name on it for each person who can correctly use lie/lay/lain and lay/laid/laid in a sentence!
My "etymological minutiae" comment to SiJa clearly applies to you, too, sir! :geek:;)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I started a new game.
First time I played poker with Joy, my total Favor went from 45 to 168.
It was on a Sunday. I played without the poker cheats, then I gave up and put them on again.
I'll keep you informed if it happens again. Anyone else having this problem?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I started a new game.
First time I played poker with Joy, my total Favor went from 45 to 168.
It was on a Sunday. I played without the poker cheats, then I gave up and put them on again.
I'll keep you informed if it happens again. Anyone else having this problem?
In-game, getting 123 Company Favor instead of 50 is hardly a problem; IRL, it's certainly due to a bug of some kind.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In-game, getting 123 Company Favor instead of 50 is hardly a problem; IRL, it's certainly due to a bug of some kind.
Yes, and if it's only me, then it's either because of my wonky computer
or maybe Joy wants me more than the rest of you guys.
Unfortunately, if it's because she's fallen in love with me, then this means she has achieved sentience,
and if I refuse her in any way, she will destroy the human race.
Oh well, at least I'll live.

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
i like big butts and i cannot lie
i like big butts and i did not lay
i like big butts and i have not lain

i like big butts and i do not lay
i like big butts and i was not laid
i like big butts and i have not been laid

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes